First Meeting

Rabbit Doubt

Chanyeol was sitting on a bench in front of a store all along.

"Chanyeol! Hey what are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone?" Baekhyun asked him.

"Oh no. I'm just sitting here. I'm alone for today. I had to run some errands for my mom. What about you? What are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for my dad to come."

"Well I need to go. I'll see you later." Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."

As Chanyeol got up from his seat and started to walk, he heard Baekhyun yell "WATCH OUT CHANYEOL!"

SLAM

Chanyeol ran staight into a pole.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" a guy with dyed blonde hair said.

"What do you think your doing?" he said

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Baekhyun defended his boyfriend. "He just ran into a pole. He didnt do anything wrong to you so off." He cursed.

"Woah Woah Woah hold on there sweetie. We were just playing around with Chanyeol. Its our first time meeting him so we couldnt help but first. Thats how we say our greetings." the guy said.

"What? Who's 'we'?" Baekhyun asked in confusion.

A boy appeared right behind the blonde guy. "Hi. I'm Tao. That over there is Kris."

"? WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN ? YOU STUCK UP " he yelled.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A STUCKUP ? YOU " Tao yelled.

As they were fighting, Chanyeol got up from the ground and asked "Where are the others? Are they not coming?"

They all looked at Chanyeol including Baekhyun.

"No theres more but sehun and kris dont get along well so i dont think sehun will show up. If sehun was the wolf, he would kill kris first. Thats how much they hate each other. And Kyungsoo doesnt like crowds so we'll probably meet up with him later on."

"what do you mean wolf? What are you guys talking about?" Baekhyun asked.

"Its a game. Called 'Rabbit Doubt'. Its when we all play the game, you need to find the killer amongst our group." Chanyeol said as he held up his cellphone. "You see this rabbit thats been hanged? Thats where the game originated from. Its a really popular game."

"Can I play with you guys too? It sounds inter- Hey, how old are you?" baekhyun asked kris who was smoking a cigarette.

"i'm 18. Why?" Baekhyun snatched his cigarette right from kris's hands.

"NO SMOKING UNDER THE AGE OF 20!"  Baekhyun yelled.

"I'm sorry about him kris. He's been the school representative ever since elementary." Chanyeol said.

"Why are you talking like I did something wrong?" Baekhyun asked.

"You can play Baekhyun. The more the merrier." tao said.

As the sun started to set, they heard a voice.

"um. are you guys here for someone named kyungsoo?"

"yeah why?" they all said.

"I'm him." kyungsoo said.

He was in a wheel chair and chanyeol couldnt help but stare at him. He looked so familiar....

"have I seen you somewhere before?" Chanyeol asked.

"um no i dont think so."

"Chanyeol! what are you doing? are you hitting on him? Baekhyun your boyfriend's cheating on you." kris said.

Chanyeol was dragged away by Baekhyun who was red with fury.

kris took this as his chance and asked kyungsoo out. "Why dont we get out of here and go somewhere else?" he asked kyungsoo.

"uh... um.. No thanks..." he stuttered.

"KRIS! STOP IT! HOW COME YOUR NICER TO HIM AND NOT TO US?" tao said.

"BECAUSE HE'S CUTE".

"Hey, let's go some place we can all enjoy." 

"KARAOKE! Let's do karaoke!" Tao said with excitement.

"ok, karaoke it is."