Always

In Their Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Always

 

They moved away from the more commercial area and into a scenery that looked more country.  Seughyun brought her to a beautiful house with a wide garden.  Green vines and red poppy flowers covered the slopes beyond the garden.  Lamps also decorated the garden and there were already people settled in the garden setting. 

 

It looked like a quaint garden restaurant.  Sandara noticed one thing.  Instead of sitting in their table and minding their own meals…the people were talking to each other and she soon realized this wasn’t a restaurant filled with strangers.  It was a gathering of friends.

 

 

“Seunghyun…this isn’t restaurant.  It’s a party.”  She turned to him and he stopped her with a hand on her waist.  “I don’t know these people…I can’t possibly join them.”

 

 

“Why not?”  He said agreeably.  She was painfully aware of his hand on her waist and she hated the instant physical reaction it evoked from her.  She stepped away from his touch. 

 

 

He looked at her.  Aware that she had moved away from his touch.  The tension was interrupted by a female voice.

 

 

“Seunghyun!  You came!”  The woman exclaimed as she kissed him on the cheek and he put his arms around her waist in a tight hug.  It gave her an odd feeling as she looked at him his head bent immersed in a conversation with the tall and beautiful woman who had skin sun kissed to the color of caramel.

 

 

“And who is this beautiful woman?”  The woman asked as she regarded Dara.

 

 

“Hyori…I’d like you to meet Dara my new friend.  And Dara…meet Hyori…a good friend of mine.”

 

 

They exchanged pleasantries of ‘nice to meet you’s’.

 

 

“Finally you brought someone.”  She said.  Her attention was taken away when a man came out from the house carrying a guitar.  “Sang Soon quick!  Seunghyun is here!”

 

 

The guy approached them and she was introduced again.  Seunghyun and Sang Soon hugged.  As Sang Soon landed a quick kiss on Hyori’s shoulder before he moved away. 

 

Instead of joining the group in the garden, Hyori lead them to a balcony. 

 

“Dara…feel at home.”  Hyori said.  She turned to Seunghyun.  “I figured you wanted you want her all to yourself so you have this balcony all to yourselves.”  She winked as she moved away and Dara flushed.

 

 

Seughyun turned his attention back to her and looked at her fully.  He smiled briefly.  “I’ve known the couple since I was a student.  They were my seniors in university.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter