Part 2

Jealousy Kills

Jealousy kills 2

Kris POV
It started raining heavily at my district. I decided to go to school earlier, knowing that she doesn't bring her own umbrella.

"Annyeong. Is Yeseung here?" I asked the class, scanning around.

"Oh Kris! Yeseung went out with Baekhyun to buy food for us." A girl said.

"Oh. Kamsahamnida." I bowed slightly and went to wait at the entrance of the school.

I was sitting for a couple of minute till i notice her. My mood went down as i saw Baekhyun's arm around her. 

'Calm down Kris. They are just friends.' I secretly thought.

I had always been jealous of that guy. He was always with Yeseung even before i confessed.

I was rather reluctant when i decided to confess to her about a year ago. Little did i know, she had the same feelings as i do.

But even though it had been a year since we had gone out, she still feels uncomfortable with skinship. We only hold hands once in awhile. It might sound weird but we hadn't even had our first kiss yet. 

Knowing that it's her first kiss, i would want it to be special, that's why i don't rush her with things like this.

Everyone always asked me whether if i'm jealous about Baekhyun and Yeseung's relationship. Being the cool, maintain guy, i would always crack up a lie and said no and laughed it off, not wanting to be seen as the over protective type of boyfriend.

I had been keeping my anger for rather a long time when i hear people thinking that Baekhyun and Yeseung were a couple. I would always laugh and brushed it off but, i would really like to punch every single mouth which said that.

But now, seeing that guy putting his arm casually around her shoulder just made me more angry.

"Kris? What are you doing here?" She said running towards me.

I couldn't answer her question as i was too angry.

"Wait here while i go give others their food." And she went off carrying along Baekhyun's share.

"Kris Hyung. What are you doing here? I'm sorry for holding your girlfriend's shoulder. You don't mind do you?" Baekhyun asked after Yeseung walked off. 

I swear i would have punch his face but i was thankful that i had a lot of self control that stopped me from doing so.

"Ani. It's okay. You guys are just friends right?" I hope my voice don't blow my cover away.

"Friends? We are more than just friends!" And he walked off laughing.

If anger could be measured, i bet my anger would be the highest score of all. 

"Kris?" Yeseung said.

"Come on. I've brought my share and we could share it." She said dragging me towards a table.

"Achoo!" She sneezzed. I saw she took off her sweater.

"Where's your sweater?"

"It got wet from the rain so i took it off and let it dry."

I immediately took off my jacket and let her wear it instead. Seeing her smile at me made me cool off a little.

She fed me a few scoops of hot soup and we talked about stuffs.

"Are you okay? You look unwell earlier on." She said, placing her hand on my forehead.

I grabbed her hand and placed it on my cheeks instead.

"I'm just a little bit angry about stuffs. But seeing you smile made my anger vanish within seconds." 

She chuckled at my lame jokes and i looked at her, i was mesmerized by her.

"You are so cute." I said, poking her nose.

I could see her blush a little from my compliment which made me happier.

"Can i kiss you?" I asked, looking at her seriously.

She didn't reply, nor rejected me when i started to move closer to her.

"Yeseung! Mr Bang asked you to finish up so that you could leave first!" Baekhyun called out. 

"I got to go now. I see you afterwards then." She went off, following Baekhyun.

I swear i really hate that bastard! I was so close and he had to spoil that moment.

And he still dares to hook arms with her?! I would really like to punch that person's face one day.

Baekhyun POV
"Baekhyun. Can you call Yeseung up? She have a little bit of touching up and can go home afterwards." Mr Bang instructed me.

I was walking down the stairs when i saw Kris and Yeseung talking at a table. 

"You are so cute." Kris said poking her nose.

Pink blushes could be seen on her cheeks now.

"Can i kiss you?" I chuckled upon hearing that. Who on earth still asks for permission in this era?

I decided to wait for the right moment to step in.

"Yeseung! Mr Bang asked you to finish up so that you could leave first!" I called out, when Kris was only a few centimeters away.

"I got to go now. I see you afterwards then." Yeseung awkwardly walked towards me.

I glanced to the back able to see Kris getting angry.

I secretly praise myself for being able to cause that. I hooked my arm around hers and dragged her to class.

Yeseung POV
"Mr Bang! I finished mine already. Can i go home now?" 

"Okay you can go now." 

I walked down the stairs stopping at the end to see what was Kris doing. He was resting his head on the table, taking a short nap.

I sat opposite him, taking this opportunity to admire his features. My fingers walked around his face, from his eyes to his nose to his lips.

Remembering what he asked earlier on made me blush again. He started flinching and i stopped my fingers work.

"Oh! You're done? Already to go?" He said and we walked off.

As always, we kept talking about stuffs on the way. We can will never run out of topics to talk about. He suddenly placed his arm over my shoulder making me shocked and jumped a little. 

I was rather uncomfortable with his actions, from arms around the shoulder to holding hands to kisses on forehead. 

He had never done these actions without asking before. I am his girlfriend and these are normal among couples but i have a trauma that makes me uncomfortable with these actions, even though they are my close ones.

"Are you okay? You look rather pale?" Kris asked stopping in front of my door.

"Ani. It's just rather uncomfortable the actions earlier on...." I said looking down.

"Uncomfortable?" 

"Yeah. Uncomfortable. Is it okay if we don't do like that often? I don't really like it."

"What? So you don't like doing that with your own boyfriend but you don't mind if it's other guys?!"

"What are you talking about Kris?" I asked unable to absorb everything.

"You know what i'm talking about! I'm sick and tired hearing people keep mistaking you and Baekhyun are a couple! I'm sick and tired from holding back my desires to hold you! I'm tired of always keeping my pace same as yours! I'm tired of all this !" Kris let go of everything.

"Kris.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know.." I said, tugging his sleeves to make him look at me.

"Just go in. I need to cool myself down." And he slowly walked off.

I kept calling his name but never once did he turned back.

I spent the night thinking on how much i had hurt him from my selfishness. I should have tried harder in the relationship. 

Kris POV
I swung my arm over her shoulders and she jumped a little. I merely thought that she was just shocked of my sudden actions. 

We finally arrived at her front door and i noticed her pale look.

"Are you okay? You look rather pale."

"Ani. It's just rather uncomfortable the actions earlier on...." Her words stung my heart.

"Uncomfortable?" I asked trying to retain my anger from bursting out.

"Yeah. Uncomfortable. Is it okay if we don't do like that often? I don't really like it." Her words made my anger uncontrollable.

"What? So you don't like doing that with your own boyfriend but you don't mind if it's other guys?!" I finally lost my cool for the first time.

"What are you talking about Kris?" 

"You know what i'm talking about! I'm sick and tired hearing people keep mistaking you and Baekhyun are a couple! I'm sick and tired from holding back my desires to hold you! I'm tired of always keeping my pace same as yours! I'm tired of all this !" I finally say all the things that i was trying hard to keep it in.

"Kris.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know.." She tugged my sleeves but i just ignored her.

"Just go in. I need to cool myself down." And i walked off without seeing her going in her house like i normally do. 

I kept hearing her voice calling out my name but i knew if i went back, my anger will just keep on rising.

I went back home straight. Thinking that my words were too harsh and me being unreasonable after cooling down.

"I should just apologise tomorrow." Finally able to sort out my feelings and went to bed.

 

 


~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating it last week even though i said i will! But still tadah! Did you enjoy this chapter too? Heheh comment pleaseee thankyouverymuch!