chapter 1

what?!?!?!?! where?!?!?!?!

 

p.o.v 

"Minkyung!!!!!!" I heard shimin's voice behinddotsback . I turned around and saw her running towards me and waving her hand happily.

"What happened??? Why are you so happy????" 

"You'd never guess what happened..."

"What happened??????????" 

"I've got a new boyfriend!!!!!!!^^" she said while showing her really cute eye smile. 

"Who is it this time??? Why cant you learn from the past??? Remember what somebody did to you the last time???"

" yes yes ....I remember -.-' but you'll like it this time!!! "

" okay....who is it?????"

"Bambam!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly bambam appeared beside her and back-hugged her like a teddy bear.

To be honest, I'm very happy for her....bambam is a good man...he's cute and funny too!

"Minkyung~~~~ we wanna celebrate our relationship later at JB hyung's house.....you should be there...." bambam said

"Nah....I dont think so...."

"C'monnnnn....pwaeeessseeee???? Do it for your best friend?????" Shimin begged with the puppy dog eyes that nobody could resist....

"Fineeee......I'll go " *I hate got7 members but I'll do it for shimin*

" meet you there at 9??? You know the address....." bambam said

"Okay"

Bambam walked towards his group of friends and we walked to gym for basketball practice. Yeah, we're in the basketball team.

After practice, its already 5 oclock. 

"Minkyung!!! You wanna come to my house and get ready??? I'll lend you my cute mini dresses!!!^^"

"Okay!!!^^ I'll be there at 7.30!!^^"

My driver picked me up and went home......

When I went in, I saw my mom drinking tea with a lady infront of her......I immediately greeted both of them and went upstairs to take a shower......

After that, I went down to eat my dinner. Mom is already at the table....

"Where's dad???"

" oh...he's at A bussines meeting"

"Ooo okay....mom, I'll be sleeping over at shimin's...."

"Ooo okay....." 

After dinner, I bid goodbye to mom and went over to Shimin's

Her house is a really huge mansion.....I went to her room and saw her searching through her reeaaaalllyyyy gigantic closet.....

"Oh!!! You're here.....i've chosen for you a really cute dress...."

She showed me this reallh cute violet , mint, sky blue and pink mini dress with a ribbon and glitters..... and I loved it..... she did my make up and hair....then, I wore the dress and it fitted me perfectly....She gave me a pair of cute pastel coloured wedgies with polk a dots and ribbon....

She wore something y and I wore something cute/pretty And we went of to the party.......i somehow had a feeling something bad could happened......but I shrugged it of.