Chapter Three

Trash Can Musings

Chapter Three


After a successful first day at her new school, Tiffany hoped for an even better second one. She was heading to the year area when she noticed something truly strange. She frowned, approaching the bin.

"Can someone get me out, please? I think...I think there's some form of live organism in here. I think it wants my eyes. STAY AWAY FROM MY EYES! Ow..." Tiffany was more perplexed the closer she got to the bin. It appeared to be a girls legs sticking out. Her skirt had fallen down but as if in preparation she had bike shorts on underneath. 

"Um..Are you okay?" Tiffany asked, putting her bag down.

"Huh? Who's that? Can you get me out please?" Tiffany rushed over to the girl.

"What am I supposed to do?" She frowned.

"Just grab, and pull." 

"Right." Simple enough. Tiffany reached for the girls legs, not sure where to grab. Maybe around the knees, that's not creepy right?

"You still there?" Taeyeon's muffled voice came from the bin.

"Yeah, sorry. Just trying to figure this out." Tiffany replied, she grabbed the girl at the knees and started pulling. It was a lot harder than she first imagined. "I can't get enough leverage.." Tiffany grunted in effort.

"Try wrapping your arms around my legs and pulling with yours." The girl suggested, Tiffany nodded, even though the girl couldn't see, and did as she suggested. Tiffany craned her neck to the side, not wanting her face in some random person's crotch and pulled. 

"FREEDOM!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she was pulled free, ing her fists in the air triumphantly. Suddenly the strength keeping her up faltered. Tiffany squealed in fright as she teetered backwards, Taeyeon falling on her. The air was pushed out of her as Taeyeon landed on her chest. All Tiffany could see was school uniform. The girl on top of her groaned, sitting up. Tiffany blushed deeply, Taeyeon's eyes widened. She'd pinned Tiffany down, she was sitting on her chest, her knees either side of the girls head.

"Well that's a compromising position." Yuri, who had been looking for Taeyeon figuring she'd be stuck in a bin again, said as she approached. 

"S-Sorry!" Taeyeon exclaimed and scrambled off the other girl, stumbling and fixing her uniform. Tiffany sat up slowly, utterly mortified. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Please." Taeyeon begged.

"Uh, it's uh. Okay. Don't worry about it" She stood up, making awkward eye contact with the other girl. Yuri chuckled.

"I suppose I should have bought you dinner first huh?" Yuri's chuckles exploded into laughter at Taeyeon's erted comment. Tiffany flushed further as the girl who landed on her started cackling at herself. 

"Um..." Tiffany mumbled and picked up her bag. "I should go now.." She went to walk past but Taeyeon recognised her not only as her saviour but as the girl who lives in the house behind hers. The singing girl.

"Wait! I'm sorry. My name's Taeyeon it's nice to meet you." The girl paused.

"Tiffany." She said over her shoulder and kept walking, trying to hide the blush still on her cheeks. 

"Good work Taeng you've successfully harassed an innocent girl. Way to go buddy." Yuri clapped Taeyeon on the shoulder before gasping.

"What? What is it?" 

"There's a cockroach in your hair!" Yuri exclaimed. Taeyeon screamed.

"Get it off!" Yuri swatted at it. It flew through the air and landed on the ground, before scurrying away into some nearby bushes. The two were panting in fear.

"Uh, you guys okay?" Yoona asked as she approached, just getting to school. 

"Y-yeah. We are now."

"Yuck, Tae, you smell like dumpster again." Yoona scrunched up her nose. 

"Thought you'd be used to it by now considering you live in one." Taeyeon shot back, picking some plastic wrapping from her hair.

"If anything I'd be used to it because this happens to you daily." 

"I really should keep my mouth shut huh." Taeyeon stated more than asked.

"You think?" Yoona said as they all started walking towards the nearest bathroom. 

"I just can't help myself, you know how much I hate stupid." Taeyeon pouted. It seemed like a weird thing to say, Yuri and Yoona frowned.

~

And after a weird start to the day Tiffany managed to make it to her group even in her state of shock. She hadn't learnt all the names of everyone in the group, you know, there's always lots of cheerleaders. But she'd learnt a few of the ones in her classes. There was Mi Cha, she was the short cute one, with big eyes and slightly chubby cheeks. The other was Mee Yon, she was average height, had sharp features and nice smile. Like Mi Cha she wasn't too mean, she was only really mean because of Sun Hi. In Tiffany's opinion Sun Hi was ten times worse than those kids who back in her old school, then add onto that the fact that she was heartless and vindictive and you had a pretty bad person. She was taller than Mee Yon and she too had a nice smile. But the more you looked at her smiling the more it seemed like the predatory snarl a lion gets when it stalks a lone and injured gazelle. 

"You alright there Tiff?" Jessica asked Tiffany. 

"Uh, yeah. Just had a...weird encounter." Jessica smirked.

"A weird encounter? Please do tell." Tiffany glanced at the other three to make sure they weren't listening and looked back at Jessica.

"What is it Tiff? You're even blushing." She giggled.

"Jessiii." Tiffany whined, subconsciously touching her hot cheek. "There was this girl. She was stuck in a bin for god knows what reason-"

"Ahhh, Taeyeon." Jessica interrupted. Tiffany furrowed her brow in confusion.

"Yeah..anyway," Tiffany lowered her voice. "I was pulling her out of the bin and we both fell over. She landed on me in a really...compromising manner. Then her friend came along and cracked a joke and then Taeyeon did too and it was so awkward and argh." Tiffany groaned, shaking her head. She looked at Jessica who had her eyebrow cocked. 

"Compromising?"

"Yeah.."

"How so?" Jessica was enjoying teasing Tiffany, the girl squirmed under the formers stare. 

"I'd rather not say..." Tiffany looked away. Jessica chuckled. 

"Oh Tiffany, you're so cute when you're all flustered like that." Jessica cooed and wrapped her arm around Tiffany's neck pulling her into a crushing side hug. 

"Am not!" Tiffany pouted. 

"Alright losers. Sorry to break up this gay fest but we got to do. Tiffany, you wanted to try out for cheerleading yes? Come." Sun Hi snapped. Tiffany and Jessica followed as they made their way to what was probably the gym hall. 

"Which friend was it that saw the compromising situation?" Jessica prodded as they trailed after Sun Hi and the others. 

"Um, I don't know, her name was never mentioned."

"Was it the tall pale one or the tall tanned one?" Jessica almost smiled at the thought of Yuri. 

"Probably the tanned one. I don't think I've seen the tall pale one before." Tiffany chuckled. Jessica felt jealous. The tall tanned one had actually talked to Tiffany. Jessica doesn't get so much as a hello. She pouted.

~

Jessica had watched Tiffany at cheerleading tryouts. The girl was good and she had one thing Jessica didn't. And that was cheer. Even if she did try out she'd hardly be good at it, she reasoned with herself. Tiffany beamed and jumped excitedly once she got in. It was kind of adorable in Jessica's opinion. Jessica thought of Tiffany's success as she walked to the sports oval after school.

 Least they won't make fat jokes anymore she thought to herself. Today was the day she failed. Even if she did fail soccer tryouts then she'd just pretend she didn't to keep Sun Hi and the others off her back. 

There were a few people already on the field including the teacher.

"Miss Jung, you made it." The teacher said and chuckled. "To be honest I wasn't expecting you to show up."

"Surprise." Jessica said in a sarcastic manner as she subtly looked around for Yuri.

"Yuri-ah!" Jessica's ears perked at the mention of a certain girls name. She looked towards where she heard the yell come from. Everything seemed in slow motion. Yuri was escaping from a pursuing Yoona, she was running off towards one of the goal posts, passing Jessica on the way. Her raven hair, now pulled into a ponytail, bounced against her back as she ran. She was grinning widely, cackling in glee. She looked so amazing to Jessica at that moment that the girl didn't even realise she was staring with slightly agape. 

A loud, sharp whistle broke through Jessica's thoughts, she resisted the urge to squeal in fright and instead opted to flinching. 

"Alright everyone! Let's get this show on the road." The teacher started, gathering everyone closer with her loud voice. "Now, we'll start off with basic ball skills." There were a few titters from some of the people in the group. Yoona included. "We'll go alphabetically. Ae Soon, you're up. Just manoeuvre the ball around those cones."

The girl did as she was told, quite well in Jessica's opinion, though she was no expert. The list went on and the more people she saw do it the more anxious she got. She was terrible at sports, her foot and eye coordination was terrible, once she went to kick a football and she missed completely, almost kicking herself in the face as she slipped over backwards. Everyone thought it was funny, except her. 

"Im Yoona." Jessica gulped. She'd be soon, perhaps next even. She had an internal freak out, her stomach doing somersaults. She gulped audibly and fiddled nervously with her hands.

"You okay?" Someone said in a low voice, Jessica figured it wasn't aimed at her so she just ignored it. "Um, Jesh..shi. Sica, are you alright?" Jessica's head snapped up and the moment she locked eyes with a certain raven haired girl her heart started pounding. She felt her cheeks flush.
"Um, I'm just really nervous. I'm terrible at sports." She mumbled, Yuri chuckled, and it was the sweetest thing to Jessica's ears. 

"It's okay, I'm sure you can't be that bad, just try and focus and take it slow." Yuri urged with a smile. It was genuine. Jessica felt like she hadn't had a genuine smile directed at her for years aside from her the recent ones she'd been getting from Tiffany.

"T-Thanks."

"Jung Jessica." Jessica stiffened.

"Hwaiting." Yuri mouthed and grinned at her before turning to Yoona who was approaching and cheered. 

Some would maintain that Jessica didn't try at all. Why was she even here, if all she's going to do is troll? They'd ask themselves. But Jessica -and now Yuri- knew that she was trying her hardest. The teacher stopped her halfway through her demonstration. She walked back to her spot with her head down.

"Kwon Yuri." The teacher called out. Jessica was blown away at how good Yuri could play. She finished within five seconds, her control was perfect and she was so fast. Jessica lowered her head when Yuri was coming back to the group, she kept her head lowered for the rest of the ball manoeuvring part of the tryouts and listened to Yuri and Yoona's conversation, trying to get to know Yuri a bit better. 

"Aish, seriously?" Jessica heard Yuri grumble as she rummaged through her bag.

"What?" Yoona grunted.

"I'm out of deodorant, Taeyeon needs to get her own!" Yoona chuckled at Yuri's annoyance.

"Yeah, if she's going to keep getting dumped in bins she needs to pay for collateral.

"Chyeah. Or she could just stop bugging people."

"Hmm. That would help, but then that wouldn't be our Taengoo if she didn't verbally thrash people."

"That's true," Yuri chuckled, " I guess at least she's standing up for what she believes in. It's kind of admirable once you get past the fact I have no deodorant left because of her."

"Alright, now we'll move onto the next part. Goalie skills! You have to block ten balls. Ae Soon, you're up first again." 

Jessica sighed through her nose. Great. She thought agitatedly. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I'm going to make a fool of myself. 

"Maybe you'll have better luck with this." Jessica turned at the sound of a now familiar voice. Yuri grinned charmingly down at her. She felt herself blushing. No, this was definitely worth it. She was finally getting noticed by Yuri.

"Y-Yeah." Jessica smiled widely, "I hope so." She really wanted to talk more but she didn't know what to say so she just stood there smiling dumbly and scuffing her feet.

"I'm Yuri by the way." Oh I know who you are.

"Jessica. Nice to meet you." 

"Likewise." Jessica looked up in time to see yet another charming smile spread across Yuri's lips. She was still grinning stupidly. 

"So uh. You seem really good at soccer." Jessica started, finally thinking of topics to talk about.

"Thank you, I used to play a fair bit when I was a kid. Are you into any sports?" Yuri noticed Jessica seemed kind of lonely and out of place, so she was trying to make her feel a little less awkward.

"Not really..which is kind of obvious." Yuri chuckled.

"You're not too bad, really." Jessica cocked an eyebrow at Yuri. Yuri's throat went dry. Whoa, she's really pretty.. 

"I wasn't bad, I was terrible." Jessica grumbled. Yuri grinned.

"Well, if you didn't do sport as a kid, what did you do?" Yuri asked, she felt pretty curious about Jessica the moment she saw her actually here at soccer practice. It didn't seem like Jessica's cup of tea.

"As a child? I spent a lot of time by myself. Until my little sister came along, then I spent all my time with her." Jessica was purposely vague, Yuri nodded her head, pursing her lips. 

"I have a brother. I think I'd much prefer a sister though." 

"Oh I wouldn't go that far.."

"Well, what's so bad about having a little sister?"

"Protecting her. From everything. That kid is a walking conglomeration of bad luck. What's so bad about having an older brother?"

"Dutch ovens." Yuri chuckled, Jessica was confused. She had no idea what it was. "Oh, don't worry, it's best you don't know." Yuri waved it off. "So, she's a conglomeration of bad luck eh?"

"Yep, the amount of times I've saved her from choking on food, or from breaking a bone. Even taking her to the emergency room all the time. It's not like I'm much better, she just didn't seem to have the sense to avoid situations that could get her hurt." Jessica smiled, to Yuri it seemed almost bitter. 

"You sound like a good big sister." Yuri smiled, she wanted to change the topic at least slightly because Jessica seemed a little odd talking about all of that. "My brother on the other hand, he was the opposite. He'd always con me into doing things and I'd always get hurt. I guess it was my own fault for being so stupid." Jessica giggled, Yuri almost gawped. It was adorable.

"Oh yeah, best thing about younger siblings is how gullible they are." Yuri feigned shock.

"Sica! How could you?" Jessica laughed, she loved the fact that Yuri had already given her a nickname even if it was simply because she couldn't pronounce her actual name properly. "Oh, Yoona's up. I hope she gets hit in the face." Yuri chuckled darkly.

Sure enough, the fifth ball Yoona had to block rolled off the tips of her fingers and smashed her right in the middle of the face. Jessica cringed and Yuri started laughing.

"Good work bro. How's the nose going?" Yuri taunted when Yoona had finished the set and was coming back to the group. 

"You just wait Kwon. You'll get yours." Yoona shot a glare at the tanned girl and went to her bag for a drink of water.

"Alright Jessica, you're up." Jessica's eyes widened. Oh god. What if I get hit in the face? That's all that will happen. I'm going to get hit in the face every time aren't I? 

"Good luck Sica." Jessica gave Yuri a sweet smile before walking over to the goal. It was nice knowing you Kwon Yuri. This is the day I die.
The teacher kicked the soccer ball. It was coming straight at her face. She shut her eyes tight, bringing up her hands in defence. 

Thump.

Jessica opened her eyes slowly. Why does it not hurt? Is the pain delayed? Am I dead?

"Wow, nice catch Jessica, I'm impressed!" The teacher called, giving her a thumbs up. Jessica looked around, the soccer ball was clutched tightly in her hands. She glanced up at Yuri, it looked like she was grinning proudly at her. Jessica let out a relieved laugh and went to kick the ball back to the teacher. The ball dropped to the ground, her foot missing it by an inch. "We'll have to work on that.." The teacher grinned sheepishly. 

Jessica finished the set, only missing one. Yuri who was up next got the same as her. Jessica grinned, really happy with herself for not completely screwing up. 

"Good work Miss Jung." Yuri said with a smirk. Jessica beamed.

"I'm quite surprised, I had no idea that I had any form of reflexes." Yuri chuckled.

"Did you wanna come over and talk to my friend Yoona? I'm kind of ditching her." Yuri scratched her head in a sheepish manner.

"Oh..Um." Yuri smiled, figuring out so many things about Jessica Jung this afternoon. 

"It's okay if you're a bit shy, you can just come sit with us." Jessica's eyes widened a fraction. It was the first time someone realised she was shy and not just being cold. 

"O-okay." Jessica timidly followed Yuri over to where Yoona was sitting. 

"Yoona, this is Jesh..Jeshi. Sica." Yuri grinned widely at the two.

"It's nice to meet you." Yoona said with a bright, genuine smile. Jessica was blown away. She was gorgeous just like Yuri, but in a more 'pretty' way. Yuri is more y. Jessica thought with a blush.

"Nice to meet you too, I hope you don't mind me intruding." Yoona shook her head.

"Not at all." She grinned, it was slightly lopsided and gave Yoona a boyish kind of look. She was still insanely attractive though.
Yuri sat down next to Yoona, Jessica sat down facing the two of them.

"Alright, Yuri, Jessica. We need to plan."

"Plan what?" Yuri asked, cocking a perfect eyebrow. 

"Taeyeon ruined my life. I want vengeance." 

"What? What did she do?" Yuri laughed while Jessica watched, amused. 

"She ruined my favourite television show." Yoona pouted cutely.

"How?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Yoona frowned, still pouting. 

"Alright alright. What did you have in mind?"

"Something...diabolical." Yoona's expression turned thoughtful. 

"You should draw all over the pictures in her textbooks. Especially her maths book there's photo's of people." Yuri chuckled.

"We did that last week Yuri. Remember when you and her got in that argument over who played Dumbledore and Gandalf?"

"Oh yeah. Hmm." Yuri tapped her chin.

"Um.." Jessica started, but got shy and stopped talking.

"What is it?" Yuri urged with a smile. 

"What if you..Swap her lunch with something you guys made. Make it look like her lunch except put something really gross tasting in it?" Yoona's eyes widened.

"That's brilliant! We must do that. Yuri, can you help me please?" Yoona begged Yuri in a cute aegyo filled voice. Jessica noticed Yuri blush a little. She felt a pang of hurt in her chest. 

"Alright alright alright. I'll help. I'll finally get revenge on her for wasting my deodorant." Yuri grumbled.

"Yay!" Yoona widened her long arms and wrapped Yuri in a tight hug. "Eonnie~ Thank you~" Yuri grumbled some more and pushed her off, still blushing. 

"Get off me you leech." Yuri grunted before distracting herself by rummaging in her bag. Jessica felt heavy, she felt like even just to speak would be an enormous effort. She couldn't even sigh. 

"Jessica, are you okay?" Yoona asked, her large doe eyes focusing on Jessica. Jessica was not okay, not when it was obvious that Yuri liked Yoona.

"Yeah, just tired." Jessica said simply, forcing a small smile. Yoona nodded, she didn't believe Jessica but wasn't going to pry. 

"Good work everyone. Now let's have a soccer match. See how you go under pressure!" The teacher cackled maniacally. Jessica now had another thing to worry about. She decided to just keep to the side and away from the ball. The teacher went around selecting teams.

"One." She pointed to Jessica, "Two." She pointed to Yoona. "One." She pointed to Yuri. Yoona spun towards Yuri.

"Nemesis. Today we have afternoon tea in hell."

"Bring it Im!" Yuri jumped up, "You won't get one score with Sica at the goal." Jessica blushed. "You and your filthy Persians will not leave this arena unscathed!" 

Unfortunately Jessica wasn't the goalie. She stood in a random spot on the field and waited for the ball to come near her. Yoona swiped the ball from Yuri, kicking it up the field where Ae Soon was running towards. Maybe. Just maybe I can stop her from getting it. Jessica thought to herself, her brow creased in determination. She started running for the ball. Ae Soon noticed this, she put her head down and ran faster. As Jessica neared the ball she let out a sonic boom of a squeal, Ae Soon flinched, losing concentration as Jessica went to kick the ball. Her leg slipped out from underneath her. One leg slipped forward, the other slipped back. She choked out a cry of pain as she fell to the ground, doing a perfect front split. Jessica whimpered, falling to the side as tears stung her eyes.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Ae Soon looked at Jessica wide eyed. Jessica laid motionless, the insides of her thighs had the most indescribable pain she'd ever felt in her life. 

"Sica?!" Yuri kneeled next to her. "Are you okay?" Jessica now had a circle of concerned faces around her. 

"I-I. Need a drink." Jessica said in a pained voice. But she didn't move.

"Did...you need a hand?" Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. 

"That would be nice. Thank you." Yuri pulled Jessica up, the latter wincing in pain when she had to support her own weight. Yoona ran off to get her water bottle while Yuri helped Jessica off the field. Jessica managed to sit down on one of the benches, her head was in her hands as she grimaced.

"I uh...never knew you could the splits." Yuri chuckled nervously.

"I'm in a lot of pain right now Yuri. I have nothing against you but if you don't shut up I will hurt you." Yuri gulped, and smartly decided to not say anything further. 

"Jessica, did you want some water?" Yoona asked as she stood in front of the hunched over figure on the bench. Jessica reached out to take the bottle. She polished off half of it before handing it back to Yoona.

"Yuri, Yoona, we're going to start playing again now!" The teacher called over from halfway across the field.

"Will you be okay?" Yuri asked, hesitating with her hand over the shorter girls shoulder. Jessica nodded and laid down, closing her eyes. Yuri and Yoona ran off onto the field to continue the game. 

~

Yuri walked home, kicking a rock along as she went. That Jessica girl is kind of scary. But I like her, she's pretty interesting. Even though I was so nervous to talk to her at first. She is a part of a group who don't even know I exist. Yuri thought to herself as she looked up at the clouds, forgetting her rock companion momentarily. She stopped when she realised what she'd done and went back to find the rock she'd been kicking. Once she had it she went back to thinking. Her eyes are reaaaally big and pretty. Kind of like Yoona's. Though Yoona's certainly have a much more mischievous glint to them. Like all the time. Yuri smiled broadly to herself. It was no secret to her that she was interested in girls. She'd realised this the day she found out she was head over heels for Yoona. That was years ago, when they first became friends. And I've been stupidly adoring my best friend for years. Even though she's straight. Yuri frowned at that thought. But then distracted herself by thinking about how well her and Yoona got along. They meshed pretty much perfectly. They had a lot of the same interests, they both liked to troll, they were both damn fine. Well that was Yuri's thoughts anyway, even if it was common knowledge. 

She sighed to herself before thinking back to the soccer game. She couldn't stop giggling at how funny Jessica looked when she did the splits. She felt sorry for the girl who inevitably had to go home early due to the immense pain she was in.  Yuri stopped, frowning. Something was confusing her and she didn't know what. She looked around, spotting a slow walking and limping figure that looked a lot like Jessica hobbling on the other side of the street from her.

"Sica!" Yuri called out and checked the road before dashing across. Jessica looked at her wide eyed and bamboozled. 

"Yuri, what's-what are you doing here?"

"Um." Yuri scratched the back of her head, feeling like she was being interrogated, "I'm just walking home...Did you walk all that way by yourself?" The tall tanned girl asked incredulously. 

"Mm." Jessica nodded, looking away a little awkwardly. Yuri felt sad, her bottom lip jutted out and when Jessica looked back only she knew how amazingly adorable Yuri was at that moment. She was too mind numbed to talk so she just stared blankly. 

"Why didn't you get your parents to pick you up?" Yuri was still pouting a little. Jessica snapped from her thoughtlessness at the mention of her parents. Now her empty mind was filled with bitter words.

"They're busy." Was all she said, Yuri noticed the change in Jessica's demeanour. 

"Here." Yuri crouched down in front of Jessica. "Hop on, I'll take you home." Jessica's eyes widened, she blushed a little as she stepped back.
"Oh-Oh no Yuri, I couldn't ask you to do that. It's too far." Jessica spluttered.

"Sica, you're like, a stick. If I can piggyback my brother I can piggyback you. Now come on, you're in no condition to walk." Yuri urged her. "Come oooon. Mah thighs hurt from crouching!" Yuri exclaimed.

Jessica was so conflicted at that moment. Yuri, a girl who Jessica had adored from afar; a girl she'd only just met today; a girl who exceed her expectations, was asking her to get on her back and practically hug the taller girl the whole way home. Could she handle that? She'd love it but could she contain herself? 

"Sica. I'm not going to leave you alone until you get on my back." Yuri said sternly. Jessica looked up at the sky almost pleadingly. Give me strength. She thought and awkwardly stepped behind Yuri, not sure how to proceed from there. "Just wrap your arms around my neck." Yuri instructed, seemingly aware of Jessica's hesitance. Once Jessica's arms had s around Yuri's neck Yuri stood up. Jessica's eyes widened when Yuri grabbed her legs above her knees. "Wrap your legs around my waist." Jessica gulped and did what Yuri said. Jessica's face was as red as it was that time she got badly sunburnt. She wanted to squirm nervously but that'd be essentially grinding herself against Yuri and she'd just met the girl. It was hardly appropriate. "Alright, so tell me which way to go."

"Keep going straight." Jessica mumbled and Yuri started walking. Jessica was way too overwhelmed to even feel any pain from her inner thighs. It was silent for a while until Yuri decided to break the silence that was getting kind of awkward in her opinion.

"So, how's the view from up here?" Anxiousness aside, Jessica knew an insult when she heard one.

"The air's thinner. I feel stupider already." She muttered. Yuri chuckled, happy that they were talking even if it was just swapping insults. Jessica smiled bashfully, her face still flushed. It looked like she'd run a marathon.

"So tell me, what made you decide to join soccer? It hardly seems like something you'd be interested in." Yuri asked, hoping the conversation would keep going.

"Um. I dunno." Because I saw you join? To get my 'friends' off my back? Jung, think! "I guess I just thought I'd...try something new." That was lame..

"It's always good to try new things." Jessica could hear the grin in Yuri's voice and relaxed a little. Damn you guilty conscience. 

"Y-Yeah." Jessica stuttered as Yuri adjusted the former on her back. Oh god. Oh god. I don't think I can handle this. Her hips feel perfect, her hair smells amazing. OH GOD. I can see down her top. Jessica gulped audibly and looked straight up, finding the clouds really interesting suddenly. 

"You okay?" Yuri asked, completely clueless to the inner turmoil going on within Jessica.

"Yeah..." Jessica frantically tried to think of something to change the subject but her mind was blank. Betrayed by her own mind the moment she needed it the most. She shut her eyes tight, trying to will away the mental image of the tops of Yuri's s. It seems her whole body is naturally tanned-Jessica Jung stop those thoughts! Big spiders, hairy backs, old people in thongs! She relaxed a little when her hormones subsided. 

"Ooh, we're getting into the rich people district. I had no idea I was carrying a princess on my back, you must feel so dirty!" Yuri exclaimed with amusement. 

"Well a horse and carriage would have been preferable, but even someone like me has to settle sometimes." Jessica retorted without thinking, she winced, hoping she wouldn't come off as a . She felt relieved when Yuri laughed her sweet airy laugh. Contrary to Jessica's worries, Yuri thought the shorter girls sense of humour was really amusing.

"Oh, go down the next street." Jessica said, suddenly disappointed that she was getting closer to home. She held onto Yuri tighter. 

"Yes ma'am." It was silent again for a while, Jessica felt that Yuri was in thought and didn't want to interrupt her.

"Sica..." Yuri started in a soft tone, it made Jessica's heart stutter.

"Mm?" Jessica didn't trust herself to actually say anything.

"Please don't get offended...and I'm sorry if I'm over stepping boundaries and don't get mad please." Yuri was rambling, in fact the girl had no idea why she was even about to ask what she was thinking. Jessica was getting anxious as to the question. 

"Yuri. Just ask the question." Jessica snapped, her nervousness was sending her insane. 

"Um. Why...Why are you friends with them?" Jessica was confused a second before she realised.

"......I don't know." Jessica said softly, being completely honest. She knew why she was friends with them before right now. But as of this afternoon, Jessica really didn't know why she was anymore. She felt Yuri tense a little.

"Oh." Well I wasn't expecting that. Yuri thought, kind of bamboozled. 

"Why do you ask? Is it that obvious?"

"Is what obvious?"

"The fact that I don't really..." Jessica trailed off.

"I just...I know you a bit now and you're...sweet." Yuri said the last bit slightly lower than the rest of the sentence. Jessica blushed like crazy. "I don't think you're really like them." It was silent a while, Yuri chuckled nervously. "I was so afraid that you might rage at me and kill me for insulting your friends." 

"Not until we get to my house." Jessica joked, finally feeling a little more comfortable. Yuri chuckled. 

"Well, I'd best get us spontaneously lost to avoid my death."

"Okay,   I won't kill you. I'd rather we don't get lost thank you." Jessica smirked a little to herself.

"Um. I'm at the end of the street. Where's your house?" Jessica looked up, she had completely forgotten to stop Yuri.

"Uhhh. It's the one back there...sorry." Jessica muttered. 

"No problem. The one with the plumbing van out front?"

"The one next to it, with the tree." Yuri nodded and headed towards the house Jessica described. When she got to the front door Yuri knelt down, letting Jessica off. 

"Um....Thank you Yuri. I don't know how to repay you." Jessica blushed. Yuri chuckled happily, she thought Jessica was being way too adorable right now.

"It's alright, just think of this afternoon the next time you're ahead of me in the canteen line." Yuri poked her tongue out jokingly, Jessica giggled and scuffed her foot a little. The front door swung open.

"Eonnie! You're finally- Oh, hi." Yuri and Jessica's little sister looked at each other for a few long seconds.

"Hi!" Yuri beamed. "I'm Yuri, it's nice to meet you." Krystal seemed a little flustered.

"Um. I'm Krystal, it's nice to meet you too. " She said in a flat, closed off tone. Yuri cocked an eyebrow, looking from one sister to the other. They were quite alike and she'd only just met the both of them this afternoon. 

"Your sister has hurt herself so you should take really good care of her okay?" Krystal shot a look at Jessica.

"What happened?" Krystal took her sisters hand and pulled her inside. 

"B-Bye Yuri! Thank you again, please just let me know what you want in return."

"Don't worry about it Sica." Yuri chuckled and closed the door behind Krystal and Jessica.

"Oh, she's not coming in?" Yuri heard Krystal say.

"Uh, we just met this afternoon." Jessica said. Yuri knew she should leave and stop eavesdropping. But when did she ever listen to the voice of reason?

"She's really pretty eonnie."

"All my friends are fart face." Yuri had to cover to stop the impending laughter. Had Jessica Jung just called her little sister fart face? What kind of crazy world is this?! Yuri bit her lip. She thought it was utterly adorable the bond those two seemed to have.

"Eonnie, cut that out."

"Hey! Who taught you to swear?" Their voices had moved to the lounge room, Yuri could still hear them though.

"Well, while I could blame TV we both know I learn all my bad habits from you." It went silent a while, Yuri was confused but unbeknownst to her the two sisters were in a glaring match. After a few more moments Krystal spoke up again. "Is she-"

"No." Yuri frowned, what was with Jessica's reaction? And what was Krystal about to ask?

"Do you-"

"Krystal. Please." Yuri felt nervous hearing the threatening tone to Jessica's voice and decided to high tail it out of there before she got caught. 


 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone!! Yeah, my bad, I've kind of been crappy with updating lately. But here's chapter three!

By the way, I just realised some of the stuff I'm writing could come off as offensive, such as the stereotypes of cheerleaders and all. But keep in mind I'm from Australia so I have no idea what it's actually like and all my knowledge comes from movies =p So yeah, sorry again if I end up offending anyone.

Also, just a little random fact; some parts of the fan fics I write are based off things that happen in my life and sometimes the happenings in the lives of people around me, I wonder if anyone can guess what scenarios they are ;p

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it, until next time friends!