TOP

Pre-Cuddle Session

"Oppa..." You call out to your boyfriend, TOP from the end of the hall connecting to the living room. You spot him sitting on the floor, with his back against the couch, head leaned back onto the cushion while holding the book he was reading just above his face. "What are you doing?"

He glances at you from the corner of his eyes before lifting his head upright to look at you, "Just reading. Have you finished your work already?"

You nod and play with the hem of your shirt nervously while bitting your bottom lip. TOP notices your shy movements and chuckles before raising a hand and motioning you to come over, "Come here, then. Sit with me."

A wide smile grew on your face as you hurry towards him, planting yourself comfortably next to him on the floor. "Why are you sitting on the floor?" You asked, although you knew he did this time to time.

"Sometimes sitting on the floor is more comfortable." He says, returning his attention to his book while draping an arm around your shoulder. You snuggle closer towards his side, letting his scent and warmth fill your body.

But after a couple of minutes, you still weren't satisfied...

After figuring out what it was, without a word, you reached over to one of his legs suddenly and moved it to the side. He looks up at you curiously as you grabbed the other and moved it as well, making his legs into a V-shape.

"What are you doing?" He asks, but you didn't respond as you plucked the book out of his hands. You moved yourself in between the space you created with his legs and with your back against his chest, settled yourself with your legs bent to prop up his book on your lap.

He chuckles and snakes his long arms around your waist, pulling you closer against him and feeling his warmth seeping through your back. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Mhmm." You respond with a happy tune, feeling a lot more content from the closeness, "Can you still read like this?"

He rests his chin on your shoulder and gives out a little sigh, "Yes and no."

"Eh?" You ask and turn your head slightly to see a bit of his face, "Why?"

"Because your legs are so distracting..." He says with an almost throaty growl. You follow his line of sight and see that the book was barely concealing your bare legs since you were just wearing shorts.

"What? They are just legs?"

"Yeah, but their your legs..." He whispers and gives you kisses on your shoulder, one lingering longer than the other, "You know how much I love your legs..."

You blush at the direction this conversation seemed to be going and the y tone of his voice, but before you could respond he grabs a blanket from the couch and drapes it over your legs.

"It's cold in here, so cover up, okay?" He says while moving the book so that it was on top of the blanket. You smile at your boyfriend's thoughtfulness and leaned into him more.

"Just tell me when to flip the pages." You offer, since both of you didn't want his arms to have to let go of your waist and your hands were free to hold the book anyway. You feel him nod against your shoulder before you start reading the book yourself.

Before you could get through even half the first page, he nudges you slightly as a signal to turn the page. Your brows furrow at how quickly that was, but just assume that he was already almost done with that page before you interrupted him with cuddling.

You flip and begin reading again. This time you're not even a quarter way through the page when he says 'okay', asking you to flip again. You're in disbelief. There's no way he could be reading this quickly, right?

The next page he takes a bit longer and you're almost done when he signals again.

"Already?" You can't help but voice your disbelief, "How do you read so quickly?!"

"I'm not." He begins and tightens his hold around you, burying his face into the crook of your neck, "I have no idea what the last three pages even said."

"What! Then why were you telling me to flip it then?" You nudge him a bit with your elbow, but it doesn't phase him as he tickles your neck with kisses.

You feel him shrug before he answers, "Just for fun. I just like seeing you make that face when you get confused."

"What face?" You say and turn to look at him, expecting him to give you an example.

He furrows his brows and scrunches up his nose for a millisecond before returning his face back to his normal smirk, "That face."

"I don't do that!" You protest and turn your back to him again, secretly wondering if that's really what you looked like.

TOP laughed as he released his arms around your waist, "I'll take a picture of it next time to prove it to you." He begins pushing himself up from the ground, making you panic and look up at him.

"Where are you going?"

Once he stood up and stretched his long limbs, he offers a hand to you with a grin on his face.

"Come on. I'm done reading for tonight. Let's go cuddle in bed." He says while grabbing a hold of your extended hand and pulling you up, "That's what you've been wanting to do all night, isn't it?"

You bit your lip to hide your rising yet guilty smile, "Maybe..."

He laughs and slips his fingers between yours as you two walk towards the bedroom, swaying your joined hands back and forth with each step.

"If you won't admit it, I will." He says with a goofy grin and wiggling his eyebrows, "Be prepared. We're going to have the most intense cuddle-session ever."