Final.

Chapped Lips

The alarm clock on Namsoon's table rings loudly, making Namsoon to wake up from his deep slumber. Namsoon groans and tries to reach for the noisy clock but he accidentally knock it down. "Luck is not on my side today," he sighs. He stops the clock from ringing and grabs his towel before walking inside the bathroom. When he is busy doing his morning routine, he spots something black on his lips through the reflection from the glass in his bathroom.

He shrugs it away, maybe his mind is playing trick on him from the lack of sleep he had. When he finishes showering, he puts the green towel around his wet body and grab his toothbrush. That's when he knows that the reflection is true. The black thing is actually dried blood. The cold weather and lack of care for his lips had makes him get a chapped lips.

Namsoon brushes his teeth in a hurry before trying to make the dried blood away from his lips. He takes a tissue and scratch on it hard, wincing at the pain in the process. However, he did not stop. "I am not going to school with this stupid black thing!" He groans and when it vanishes, he puts some water on his lips before running to his room to get ready.

He changes into his school uniform and dries his wet hair. He grabs his pencil case and throws it inside his bag. He mentally thanks his locker for exists before puts on his socks and runs to catch the school bus. When he reaches the school gate, he bites his lips in annoyance when he see nobody outside the school. "I am so late! Stupid chapped lips." He bites harder just to let out a cry of pain.

"Why did I want to go to school anyway?" He turns around to walk back home when a scream stops him. "Hey, Go president! Where do you think you are going?" He looks into the window of his class to find his classmates waving to him. "Home." He mouths back at them and turns around again but the voice of the person he really do not want to hear stops him. "Do you want a bunch of special homework or going inside this classroom?"

He gulps and curses his luck before walking towards his classroom. He acts like nothing happen and sits on his seat. "You have make the right decision, Namsoon-ah." Mrs. Jung whispers to him and he just nods his head. "i am so unlucky." Namsoon mumbles and lay his head on the wooden table. He is too busy finding a comfortable spot to sleep that he did not realizes a pair of concern eyes is staring at him.

Class went faster than usual for Namsoon. Well, it is not like he pay attention anyway since he only sleeping. He arrives home late yesterday even though his work ends earlier. Blames the gang that makes Namsoon's blood boils for the 3 hours of sleep. When the recess comes, Namsoon still in his dreamland. A single tap on his shoulder make the latter awake just to see Youngwoo with a chocolate bread on his hand.

"Is it recess?" Namsoon mumbles sleepily. Youngwoo nods his head before giving the class president the chocolate bread. "Thank you for this bread but how did you know that I like chocolate?" "Actually I am not the-" Youngwoo suddenly stops which make Namsoon raises an eyebrow. "What is it?" The other starts playing with his finger, a sign of nervous he had.

"Is it okay to tell you?" Namsoon nods his head. "Actually it is Heungsoo who buys this bread.." Namsoon's eyes shines at the name. "Really? Thank you for telling me!" With that, Namsoon walks out from the classroom in search for the tall guy. However, the other is nowhere to be find. That does not make Namsoon give up though. Later on, the bell rings which make Namsoon stops searching for the other. He sighs before dragging his long legs back to the class.

When Namsoon sits on his chair, Heungsoo walks in the class. Namsoon pouts when he sees the other. "Is he trying to hide from me?" He thinks and sleepiness hunts him down. It is not long for Namsoon to meet his dreamland again. "He should get award for sleeping too much in class." That pair of eyes stares at Namsoon for a while before focusing back on the class.

When school is over, the students immediately run to go back home with their friends. Namsoon, on the other hand, does not move an inch from his seat. Heungsoo sighs and mouths to Youngwoo to just go back home and that he will deal with Namsoon. Youngwoo nods his head (which make Heungsoo smile) before walk out from the classroom. When Youngwoo is out of the sight, Heungsoo turns his gaze towards Namsoon.

"Hey, sleepyhead wake up! School over." Heungsoo pats Namsoon back lightly. The other opens his eyes and mumble something before looking at Heungsoo. "You run away from me, huh?" Heungsoo nods his head. "Why?" "I don't know. Anyway, you look like a lost puppy that time and it is so cute!" Heungsoo giggles before realizing what he had just says.

"You called me cute?" Namsoon smiles so wide that make him wince in pain. "You already know that you had a chapped lips so why did you smile? Now, it is bleeding!" Heungsoo sighs when Namsoon pouts. "Do you have a tissue? Well, nevermind." Namsoon takes his bag. "How about your bleeding lips?" "I will deal with this later." Suddenly, without a warning, Heungsoo cups Namsoon's chin.

"What are you trying to do?" Namsoon stares at Heungsoo weirdly. "How about you try and guess?" Before Namsoon can reply, Heungsoo places his lips on Namsoon's. Namsoon widens his eyes in shock at the sudden action. "Now, it's gone." Heungsoo smiles and smirks a bit at the frozen Namsoon. "Why? Are you too shock?" Namsoon immediately come back into his senses.

"Thanks~" Namsoon smiles and plants a short kiss on Heungsoo's lips. "Anyway, why did you sleep too much?" Namsoon scratch the back of his head. "I got into a fight last night and ends up getting 3 hours of sleep.." "Did you get hurt?" Namsoon laughs nervously. "A bit." Heungsoo pats Namsoon's head lightly. "Don't get into fight anymore. Let's go." Namsoon stares at Heungsoo. "To where?"

Heungsoo hits Namsoon's head. "Where else beside your house? We need to get your scars taken care of as well as your lips. I don't really like bloody kiss, you know?" Heungsoo laughs. "Fine! I will take care of my lips more." Namsoon says. "Good boy." They laugh and runs to the class president's house.


Okay, I finally finishes this. Quite short, I know. Actually I am quite busy and didn't get to finish this one-shot earlier so sorry! I hope you guys like this crappy oneshot of mine~ ^-^