That girl

Love Can Change Anyone

Your name is Kim ______. You are 17 years old, have an annoying brother and a boring life. Your life is basically school. 

"Hey! Wait up!!! Wait for me _____!" said your best friend, Kim Taeyeon.

"Oh my! Long time no see!" 

"Yeah.. I hope I'll find love this year.. What bout' you?"

"I don't wanna talk about it.."

"Come on! Move on.. Are you really going to let that person affect your life...?" 

*sighs* "...no.."

"Exactly!"

"I just don't know what to do with my life.."

"Exactly! Come with me!" said Taeyeon as she pulled you towards the boys.

"I'm too shy." You whispered to Taeyeon. She completely ignored you..


You left without her. You tried to make her come with you but she was just too busy. 

*sits*

"Hello everyone, welcome back to school. Open up your books, I wanna see how smart you are." said Miss Choi.

You were doing a test. And to you, it was hella easy. 

Hmm..  what do you get when you mix red and yellow together?  What is 36 x 72? Gosh.. I feel like I'm  writing on year 1 work."

*SNAP!*

"Uhh.. Excuse me oppa.. I mean sir.. May I please borrow a pencil?" You asked, trying to be polite to the innocent looking man who was sitting next to you.

He handed you a pencil. You looked at him and did a thank you with your eyes..

But for some reason.. he wasn't looking away....


Eunhyuk's POV

Wait.. Who was that girl that I saw in algebra? She looked like the girl in my dreams.. Her eyes were sparkling.

"Hey dude!" said my best friend, Nickhun suddenly said.

"Don't call me dude.. Anyway.. uh there was this girl.." 

"Who is that girl?"

"Well she had wavy ish hair.. sparkling eyes .. and.. Wait.." I paused as I took a look at Nickhun.

"What?"

"She looks just like you.."

"There's only one girl in the world who looks like me."

"Who?" I asked, scratching my head.

"My sister, Kim _____" 

"How come you never told me?!"

"I don't know.. Sheesh ok bye I gotta meet up with Goohara."

"Hey.. Um.. Why do you even want to play with the girls hearts?"

"I don't know.. Heh its fun.. GTG!"


Your POV

"Oi.. Eunhyuk was asking bout' you." said Nickhun, your brother.

"Who's Eunhyuk?" You asked.

"My best mate. Hey guess what, Eunhyuk said your the ugliest person in the whole wide world." Nickhun lied, trying to make you feel bad.

"I don't care. And why should you as well."

" Who said I care?" asked Nickhun.

"OPPA YOUR SO MEAN!" You said, as your face went red. Tears were falling down from your eyes.