meeting him is hell

Friend or lover

"You!" Jhope shouted. And your reaction was same with him. You wanted to run out of the restaurant.  But your mother smiled understandingly and exchanged glance with her best friend.  

"You're so beautiful. You're such an angel." The first thing came out from Jhope's mother. Jhope groaned and snorted. Well, he felt the same way with his mother but he hated you. Although,  you saw him gaped in awe when you approached them but Jhope always looked at you as he disgusted by you. And you didn't know why. But then you remembered why he let the tough expression, it is because the incident (you threw his earphones purposely just because he didn't listen to teacher.)  

After your mother had let out her stories until there's no story to be told, there came an awkward situation. You shut your mouth up along the dinner. So did Jhope. But then, your mother voiced out. 

"Urm...honey, I've something to tell." Your mother asked. 

You nodded and ready to hear. 

"I have to leave you with Jhope for a couple of weeks because I have to fly all the way to New York." Your mother said and sighed, knowing that you'll react so differently. 

Yeah, you sighed and voiced out, I'm okay about you've got works to do, but why you have to leave me with him? "

"Honey, don't worry Mrs.Jung will also take care of you." She squeezeed your hand to comfort you. You had a stoic expression glued on your face but you didn't want your mother worried about you. So yeah the solution was, took it all by your heart. And smiled unwillingly then said "I'm okay."

"Yeah!" Mrs.Jung clapped and shouted merrily. Jhope rolled his eyes.  And looked at you. And he smiled secretly.

I can take a revenge. I like this.  jhope thought and smirked without you notice it. 

 

 

"Okay, it's done. Honey," your mother said while tucking some strands of your hair behind your ear and continued "Tomorrow,  Auntie Jung will pick you up from the school. You're okay, right?" 

 

 

You nodded and your lips formed a big smile, to assure your mum that you'll be okay because she seem worried about you. Then, you bid a goodbye to Mrs.Jung only because you hate to see Jhope's face. But before that, you've groaned because he looks so gorgeous and so damn fine. 

 

 

But tomorrow, you have to face Jhope at school, at home and this is a hell. You knew that he was up for something. Because you had caught he smirked. But you wouldn't be a weak girl and you've to fight back if he done something bad to you. He might planning something cruel. 

 

 

But it's okay, because I have Jin. Boo to you, you brat.  you thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'M so sorry okay. I'm terribly sorry for not updating maybe for ages. I admitted that. And now I've made a comeback and the comeback is really . And pathetic.