Chapter 1

-Why...?- -Because you're my all...-

Sun Young loves so many things :
The laughter of children,
the sunny days ,
the evenings spent in the company of her friends ,
the walks with his parents ,
the people in love .

But if Sun Young - her 18 years in the high - you ask what love is , it remains speechless .

She does not remember when she realizes that the girls come to them butterflies in the stomach and the heart-pounding . But one day the crush on the boy sitting two rows in front of her , in junior high, disappears. Like sunshine on a cloudy day .
She thinks for a long time and can not help but feel a certain amount of confusion attanagliarle head.
Eventually , she decided to let it go and do not look any more.

The middle school and end up Sun Young leaves a bitter taste in the mouth - expects a higher rating .
Sends a message to the mother at that moment is unreachable Better! She thinks to herself , putting on one of the comfortable seats of the bus that takes you directly to the city center .
Raises slightly the look and observe a figure that was not there a few minutes before .
It's a girl.
She is high - Sun Young hates her 1 meter 60! - With long blond hair , life incredibly thin and a coral -colored dress that enhances the skin clear and pure.
Sun Young does not know if that is the envy or anything, just that butterflies in the stomach back and now can not be ignored .

Sun Young looks in the mirro .
It is the best system skirt and adjusts the collar of his shirt.
Waiver of mascara to school makeup is not appreciated.
The school she always liked.
What Sun Young and her friends attend , then , is one of the largest and most important .
But this institution is full of kids with a future ready in their hands and with their backs protected.
Infuse the principal does not matter if they are rude, if there are so many bullies and teasing, if you smoke in the bathroom ... The only thing that matters is to pay the fees at the end of the month.
A Sun Young laughs if she thinks that in the end , girls and boys are in separate classes .

Near the doors of the institute expects the Krystal, her American friend .
The girl looks up from its latest generation of LG and greets her with a nod.
Shamelessly ignores the poor Minho who looks from behind his sunglasses.
Sun Young shakes her head sadly , that scene is repeated for 5 years .
Krystal comes to her : - "Um , would you like a cigarette? " -

Krystal is beautiful : slim , tall, doe-eyed and with long hair blacks blacks .
But Sun Young for her - as well as friendship and respect - tesst only envy , no butterflies in my stomach.
The two girls look around : there is none.
Krystal takes out his lighter and lit red cigarettes of both.
- " But why ignore always Mihno ? " - Asks at one point Sun Young.
Krystal merely shrugged : - " ... It's not my kind. " -
The yard began to be populated , but they are well hidden . No one could ever see.
- " No? " -
The girl his lips, staring at a point in the distance.
- "No." -
Sun Young, Krystal has always been a mystery.
One thing is , however, appreciates his privacy.
Because basically his American friend is one who does not fuss ever, really interested in a few things.
Sun Young several times he hates her because of it.
Were I so ...
It is thinking about the night before going to bed.
Krystal throws the cigarette - now consumed - far from his shoes.
The other is about to speak , but the American firm in the bud his words : - "I do not believe that I am a ' selfish. Minho is cute ... But I could never love him. " -
Raise your head to find the friend with furrowed brow in search of a meaning.
And Krystal continues to set the apparent emptiness .
He stands up and stretches her skirt with her hands small and elegant .
- " Take your time . " - Says without another word.
Sun Young stares at her and she looks at the seeming emptiness .
But then it is not so empty.
There's a girl . The hair is short and blond , wearing the school uniform - even if it is far away you can see the outline of black makeup on his eyes - and the folder holding badly on small shoulders.
Sun Young throws what remains of the cigarette when he sees the form and determines Krystal, tripping over his own steps , reaching the blonde .
The time stops.
Krystal takes the hand of the other and cross their fingers . Approaches, does touch their noses and joins her lips in a soft - but , cabbage, disconcerting - kiss.
All silent witness to the scene : the girls whisper to each other , the boys slapping exchanging jokes , some Jonghyun starts to laugh he looked shocked to Minho .
And so the puzzle is connected .
Sun Young 's eyes widen .
Krystal Jung is also a lesbian.

- " Wow , who would have ever imagined ! " -
Jin Ri is attentive to all their hair in two pigtails while talking with Sun Young.
In the dressing room there are only two , others have preferred to see the guys play football VD .
- " You knew it? " - Asks the little brown before exiting.
Sun Young shakes her head.
Is a little angry : Krystal known for years , yet has never revealed anything .
Maybe I should not be so hypocritical ...
- "No, I - you scratch your head - I did not know anything. " -

Minjy fixed incessantly the figure of Seung Hyun .
She wants to provoke him, perhaps what you are putting the shorts, very short.
- " We can not have people so cool! " -
Exclaimed the girl with purple hair .
Minjy is a classmate . Anticipate a year and is as small as mischievous .
Sun Young shakes her head , and he knows that the girl would be nice if intervallasse not a swear word every other word .
- "You know , - she speaks again focusing on the two friends - this year there will be an exchange with China " -
- " Really! ? " -
- " Yes! Told me Chae Rin . " - Pointing to the blonde says , intent to tie his shoe.
Sun Young shrugs and leaves the other two talk on the latest model of iPhone first came out.
New companions ? Could it be ... nice.
The girl closes her eyes and sighs before a leather ball ( old and worn ) the finish straight on the nose.

It's Friday.
Sun Young supports the folder on the ground and your head on the bench .
Now the nose is less swollen and dark circles ( were the outputs are also dark circles ) are gone.
The class is still empty , but hear the distant chatter of Minji and Bom .
The red comes into the classroom first.
The first year of high school had not made ​​a good impression , but still could not beat deadly sharp and she did.
Minji approaches her and she leans her head on the counter.
- "Today, those guys come from China! " - Exclaims happily and Sun Young wants to smile.

The class is full now , even if a room with 13 people you can not really define full.
The door opens and you can hear the noise even at the end of the corridor.
In one corner is busy texting Krystal with Amber (it's so that it is called " the girl from the first day of school ." )
Sitting in the chair ( with feet above) is Sandara Park. The representative of the class.
Chae Rin and Minji are committed to putting the enamel.
Jin Ri and Eunjung laughing at some joke told by Hyosung , who regularly makes fun of professors and fellow students .
The only concern for the question of art history seems to be Sun Young.
Then he slams a book on one of the benches clean and the furious expression of Professor Choi peeps from the door.
- " But good! Are the usual wild , even during your senior year. " -
- " A little as his poodles , right prof? " - Blowing together with a laugh Hyosung , getting more giggles in the background .
- " Very funny, really ! You're lucky , miss Jeon,who does not ship it to the headmaster . Now I will enter your new class companies , try to behave yourselves ! " - Sentences woman , glancing around.
- "Miss Jung turns off the phone ... - Krystal in response raises his eyes to heaven throwing the phone in the folder. - ... And for heaven's sake , Miss Park immediately remove his feet from the desk . She and her brother are the same! " -
- " We are brothers , do a little her! " - Answers the class representative companies making them laugh again .
Professor Choi sighed deeply before continuing to speak: - "Come on . " -
In the class entering three girls .
A really graceful and her hair is a very light brown . The lower one has the hair of a bright pink that almost make the eyes .
Sun Young eventually stops to watch the last one: the one with the hair blacks blacks and bangs.
Suddenly, something stirs , turns her head , hands sweating , butterflies in the stomach.
- " Girls are these , Meng Jia , Wang Fei Fei and Song Qian . " -
Sun Young , the first two names do not even feel them , because that girl near the blackboard has done away with altogether.
The clouds give way to the sun again .

 


 

Hello guys!  ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
I am  comeback! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
So, this is the first chapter, of "-Why?--Because you're my all.-" (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
I did want to update before, but i have many tests in this period. ( ̄へ ̄)
Early, i want to update also with a new chapter of "Leap into the void". 
Change topic ... Are you ready for the EXO comeback?! (✿ ♥‿♥)
I can't see the hour! ಥ‿ಥ
Beh... I hope to update early this time!
We see the next time!
A kiss!