24 Signs Of Autumn

Description

"Ah, it's really Autumn." she gave me a faded smile.

 


 

"Autumn is a transition period from Summer to Winter." she calmly said, moving the curtain slightly to the left so she could see from the glass window.

I boredly rested my hand to the table and placed my chin above it, "Are you underestimating me? I studied. Of course I know that!" I hissed and looked away.

 

"That's not what I mean though," she removed her hand from the window and rested it on her bed. "You're my Autumn, then. My transition period of Living and Death."

 

I sat properly, raised a brow. "What do you mean? Living, Chanyeol, and then Death?" I said with a questioning tone.

 

She chuckled and slowly shook her head. "No," a smile curver her lips after. "You're my life challenge. You're the lessons I learned. You're my happiness."

Foreword




 

I know, I know. LMAO. I can't hold back myself from posting this. Update will be tomorrow.

 

It was supposed to be entitled, "24 rotations of the Wheelchair" but then I think it sounded really, really weird so I changed it.

 

Anyways, for those who've read Black Eyeliner together with my A/Ns there, you'll know how much I hate gangster stories and like that. I know to myself that they are cliche. And if you've been to the door of Black Eyeliner and you came there to avoid gangsters and abnormal people (LMAO), I am sorry to say but you might not like this story. I don't really know how I came up with this plot. LOL. This was originally watched by Jackson and Chelle (Black Eyeliner Characters) on a Movie House. I was just thinking about the plot of the movie they are watching and TADAAAAAAAH, This came up.

 

If you read Black Eyeliner, please don't rely on the summary I gave there. I just realized that it was junk since I only thought of it for like 10 minutes (LOL) and I gotta change a lot of loops and curves said on that summary.

 

 

I am really puking while thinking that Chanyeol would be a gangster. But then again, As I hate them, there would be a good reason why he was like this in his Character. This has a moral, that I hope, you'll understand and bring in your everyday lives.

 

This would also be an eye-opener to the society, viewing teenage problems and how to solve them. I really wanna finish this within a month or two (or at least skip the part where Chanyeol's life was given a bold indention. /////vomits).