Come Back to Me

I See You

Hi sorry if i haven't update. I have so many homework. I wake up 4 in the morning and go home at 5:30 in the evening and do my homework

So here it is


Baekhyun's POV

I finally saw her. I went up to her and grab her arm. We enter the janitors closet, i stare at her beautiful face " i miss you so much" "pls. Stay away from me" "No pls. Don't, do you know i regret leaving you, do you know that i cry every night without you by my side" "Lies, its all lies, if you love you will never leave me, if you love me you will tell me about your conract, if you love me you will fight for our love and if you love me you will say it infront of my face, not someone else" she keep on punching my chest and i just hug her "pls. Forgive me pls. I will never ever leave you again" "Lies, pls. Stop lying to me. Im happy with my life, and you, your just a bad memory" that stab me in the heart. Everything i told her was true, but she won't listen to me "Just pls. Give me one more chance pls. " "your too late 3 years too late" she open the door, but i pull her into a kiss, a passionate kiss. I kiss her like my life depend on it, at first she was shock, but in the end she respond. Our kiss turn into a hot make out session. I pull away before anything happen "Believe me when i say i love you, believe me when i say i regret everything, and believe i try to fight for our love but they force me to break up with you. I love you so so much" "Oppa will you fight this time" "Yes" "Even if it means giving up your dream" "Yes, your more important to me than this, I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH" "I LOVE YOU TOO OPPA".

Baekhyun did what he promise, he stood b your side and SME has agree on your relationship. At first it was hard, but in the end Baekhyun is still there loving you.

I just got home "Jagi, im home" "Oppa!" run to me and hug me, i lifted her up and spin her "Oppa i made dinner" "Oh, Jinja?" "ne" yes She can now see, after finding her a donation, we immediate operate her. We are eating and chating, like it feels like she is more immportant than anything in this world "Oppa is something wrong?" "Ani" i stood up and went inside our room and took a red velvet box inside my dresser. I walk out seeing eating. I took your hands in mine and stood in one knee "Kim will you be mine forever, WILL YOU MARRY ME" i saw her tearing up "YES OPPA" i put the ring in her finger and kiss her "You will always and be forver be my Jagiya"


Thank you for supporting me. I hope some of you are excited for this. Im so sorry that i didn't update, its because of my school. They decided to make our school days 4 days every week but we will go home 5:30 in the evening its just so hard

Anyway enjoy and i love you guys so much