The past

come back home (yewook version)

"Yesung ?"

Ryeowook say while Yesung smile at her .She can't believe after ten years he will see the guy who love she love the most but left her because of his brother.He still handsome and gorgeous just like before and He became mature looking now .She busy daydreaming about him when her son hold her hand.

"Umma do you know him?"

"Yes , He is Kim Yesung your stepdad's stepbrother"

"So he is my Uncle Umma?"

"Yes dear "

Yesung sigh in frustration because Ryeowook introduce him as his uncle to his son .He regretted everything he done to Ryeowook ten years ago.he is sad because he became coward to give up his love to her just for his brother .He flash a weak smile to his son

"Hi Uncle Yesung"

Yesung just wave his hand and flash a sad smile at his son

"So you come here to visit Kyuhyun"

"Yes Uncle can you join us?'

"Of course dear let's go "

He carry Siwon on his hands while walking towards Kyuhyun's grave.Ryeowook stare at them .She is really happy to see Yesung and Siwon who is busy talking about Kyuhyun and other stuffs.She really want to see her son happy and to have a complete family as she want before.She just sigh and go to her son and Yesung's way while walking her way towards them she suddenly remember the moments she and Yesung shared....

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ryeowook is seating next to Yesung while they staring at the fireworks display happily.She lean her head at Yesung's shoulder cause she is tired of walking and play games in the festival where she and Yesung go for their date

"Yesung-ah "

"Yes Wookie dear"

"Can we be like this forever?"

"If that's what you want Wookie "

Ryeowook smile brightly at him.She is so lucky to have a very loving and gorgeous boyfriend like Yesung.She can't wish for more to have everything on her hand.She is about to stare at the sky to see the another set of fireworks when she see her boyfriend stare at her lovingly.

"Is something on my face Sungie ?"

Yesung shook his head and cupped her face.

"I'm just lucky to have a very beautiful,smart and loving girlfriend like you "

Ryeowook blush hard upon hearing her boyfriend's words while Yesung find his girlfriend cute and smile at her .

"And I'm really lucky to have a very handsome , gorgeous and genius boyfriend like you Sungie-ah ,Saranghae Yesung"

"I love you too my cute baby Wookie "

Ryeowook flash her brightest smile while she look at the sky and hold her boyfriend's hand enjoying their time together.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"CHO KYUHYUN ARE YOU CRAZY ??? FALLING IN LOVE WITH A GIRL WHO HAVE A BOYFRIEND ARE YOU INSANE KYUHYUN-AH"

"I'm not insane Noona she is really beautiful like an angel and she's the perfect girl for me but unfortunately he have a boyfriend "

"But if I see her first before her boyfriend does , I will definitely court her Noona"

This is the scene that Yesung see in her stepsister's office.He see his stepsister who shook her head while his stepbrother is grins happily and He never see his stepbrother like that because he is always wear his serious face when he is talking to him and his parents.He fake a cough to get their attention .Kyuhyun smile at him and it really a rare sight to him.

"Hyung ,what are you doing here in Noona's office ? "

".I need to past this business proposal to Ahra because she need to her meeting with Mr Jung "

" Oh I almost forgot about that meeting thanks for reminding me Yesung-ah"

"Your always welcome Ahra so who is the girl you talking about awhile ago before i go to your office  "

"AH that ONE , Kyuhyun says that he find a perfect epitome of beauty to him and fall in love with her but unfortunately the girl have a boyfriend "

"Really then who is this lucky girl who make my snobbish and grumpy stepbrother of mine fall for her ?"

"I forgot her name "

"BABO ..! YOUR A GENIUS WHEN IT COMES TO  BUSINESS BUT YOUR A FAILURE WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE !!!"

"Hey I forget to ask because I''m busy staring at her face that's why I forget"

"BABOOOOOOO!!!!"

Yesung and Ahra shout their lungs out while Kyuhyun cover his ears avoid to hear his sister and stepbrother just said.

"OKAY I'm not expert when it comes to that subject but I will make sure that she will fall in love with me "

"Even you need to compete with her boyfriend ,Kyuhyun-ah"

Yesung tease his brother .Kyuhyun frown like a kid who didn't get what he wants.

"I will do that some--"

"Yesungie "

The three of them look at the person who enter Ahra's office and smile at them .Yesung go toward her direction and give her a warm hug while Kyuhyun look at her and Ahra smile at her.

"Ryeowook how are you?"

"I'm fine Unnie , I just visit Yesung here cause he busy with his work and forget that his girlfriend exist"

"Hey I didn't forget about you Wookie ,I give you all my attention when we are together so shall we go now ?"

"Okay Yesungie but who is he ?  I didn't see him before"

Ryeowook point his finger to Kyuhyun who is smiling at her .Ahra go to his brother's direction and introduce him to Ryeowook

"He's my brother Cho Kyuhyun"

"Oh I see nice to meet you Kyuhyun-shi"

Kyuhyun just nod at her and hold her hand as they shake it .Kyuhyun is sad to know that the girl he loves is his brother's girlfriend and that she can never be his anymore.he just give her a weak smile

"I hope to know you more Kyuhyun-shi and talk to you but me and Sungie need to go now so how about next time ?"

" Okay next time it is "

"Okay see you both some other time bye"

Ryeowook bow at them before holding Yesung's hand while going out of Ahra's office.Ahra look at her brother who look at the couple with envy .She sigh and patting his brother's shoulder.

"So the girl you are talking about is Ryeowook ?"

"Yeah but she is Yesung Hyung's girlfriend and I can't never have her 

Kyuhyun sigh sadly while he is staring at his sister.He is upset to know that the girl he likes is his stepbrother's girlfriend and he can't do everything to make Ryeowook as his girlfriend .He just sigh sadly and left his sister to her office.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yesung why is your brother staring at me as if he want me to be his girlfriend ?"

Yesung look at Ryeowook who is busy playing in her PSP .He smile at her while he write a song for his girl .

"Wookie he just stare at you like that because he never see you before and Kyuhyun is a serious type of person but he is naughty and sweet when he's with me and Ahra "

"I can see that he is a serious type but i hope to see his naughty personality"

"You will see it soon but for now can you just listen to my song for you ?"

"Okay Yesungie "

He flash his sweetest smile and start singing to his girlfriend

I’m on my way to meet you with a single rose in my hands girl
If you see me, you’ll smile but you’re probably used to everything (now you)

I’m sorry again for being so late
Now I will tell you

Baby everyday you make – stay by my side
I promise that your love is a more precious gift than anything in the world
Yes I do I can’ t stop loving you (loving you oh loving you)

You may say that I changed but I’m always standing in that place (I’m always there)
I’m thankful for the warm sunlight that embraces my awkwardness, oh girl

I’m sorry again for being so late
Now I will tell you

Ryeowook is listening to his boyfriend happily while he is singing .She is really happy to see her boyfriend give his emotion while singing and He have a very artistic voice when he sings like that .She smile sweetly on him

Baby everyday you make – stay by my side
I promise that your love is a more precious gift than anything in the world
Yes I do I can’ t stop loving you (loving you oh loving you)

Baby everyday you make – stay by my side
For me, it’s only you more than anything else in the world – I’m here with you alone
Yes I do I can’ t stop loving you

Now I want to tell you
I love you forever

Baby everyday you make – stay by my side
I promise that your love is a more precious gift than anything in the world
Yes I do I can’ t stop loving you (loving you oh loving you)

Baby everyday you make – stay by my side
For me, it’s only you more than anything else in the world – I’m here with you alone
Yes I do I can’ t stop loving you

 

He smile at her and give her a soft kiss on her lip's

"Happy 6th anniversary Wookie , I hope you like my gift to you even though it's simple"

"I love it Sungie and happy anniversary too "

Yesung kiss her passionately while Ryeowook wrap her hands around his neck as she responding his kiss .Yesung carry her in his hands as he lay her in his bed while kissing her .Ryeowook moan as she feels her boyfriend's hands on her body as he kiss her.Yesung stare at her with passion in his eyes as she did the same and smile at him 

"Wookie can I ask you a favor ?"

"What is it Sungie ?"

"Can we do it now please I really want to do it with you "

Ryeowook see love on her boyfriend's eyes .She sigh and nod her head as an answer.Yesung smile at her as he kiss her neck and continue thier romantic night together...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AUNTIE YOU WANT ME TO SACRIFIES THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JUST FOR KYUHYUN ? NO WAY AUNTIE I'M NOT DOING IT JUST TO MAKE KYUHYUN HAPPY "

"But Yesung please just give up for the sake of Kyu-"

"NO ! I WILL NEVER DO IT AND IT'S FINAL "

Yesung shoots a deadly glare at his step mom when Ahra and Kyuhyun and give them a confuse stare 

"Mom were home "

Mrs Kim smile at her son and daughter who is confuse why Yesung shouts on their mother because Yesung always respects their mother .Kyuhyun look at his brother

"Why are you shouting to Umma is their something --"

" IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT "

Jongwoon say while giving his stepbrother a deadly glare.Kyuhyun is shock to his stepbrother's behavior because He know that Jongwoon is a nice guy but the guy in front of him is not the same Jongwoon he use to know.He stare at his stepbrother 

 

"What I didn't do any---"

"DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOUR MOM AND MY DAD JUST SAY TO ME TO GIVE UP WOOKIE BECAUSE SHE WILL BE YOUR FIANCEE ARE THEY INSANE I WILL NEVER GIVE UP WOOKIE NEVER !"

"I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AND ---"

"KIM JONGWOON"

jJongwoon and Kyuhyun stop when they see their father who is staring at Jongwoon fiercely.

"I say it to you right that me and your stepmom arrange marriage to Ryeowookto your stepbrother because they want Kyuhyun for their daughter and not you because they really against to both of you but what did you do huh? you still pursue it even Wookie's parents didn't approve you as their daugther's boyfriend .Jongwoon you need to understand that you need to give up your love to Wookie because she will suffer if you still insist it so please Jongwoon stop it now"

"BUT APPA --"

"Please for the sake of our companies .. I don't want to lose a very important investor please Jongwoon"

Jongwoon just sigh in defeat because he always obey his father's will .He just nod at him and leave the livingroom quietly while his stepsister just stare at his brother sadly cause she know how Jongwoon loves his girlfriend to the point that he throwing a fight to her mother and his father while her brother run towards his mother 

"I'm really going to marry Kim Ryeowook right mom?"

Her mother just nod her head and smile to her son who is smiling brightly to her and Jongwoon's father.

"My dream to be with Ryeowook will be come true .I'm so happy '

Kyuhyun thought while staring at his family

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Congratulations Miss Kim you are four months pregnant "

Ryeowook is staring the doctor blankly 

"Who is pregnant doctor ?"

"You Miss Kim, are you not happy about it ?"

"Of course I'm happy it's just that --"

"It's okay Miss Kim, you just need to take a rest ,eat nutrious food and drink the vitamins that i subscribe you "

Ryeowook just nod to her and leave the OB''s room quietly .She is happy to know that she is pregnant to Jongwoon's child and she can't wait to say it to him.She is about to call her girlfriend when her mobile phone starts ringing 

"Yeoboseo"

"Wookie sweetheart"

"Umma why are you calling me ?"

"Because sweetheart you need to come to us at the Kim's Mansion because were having a dinner there okay"

"Okay I'm on my way "

Ryeowook hang up 

"Why they need to have a dinner on my boyfriend's place ? Are they going to accept Jongwoon ?'

Ryeowook sigh and get inside to her car .She get her car key on her bag and start driving her car happily .

 

***

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE UMMA AND APPA ?"

Ryeowook shout her lung out as she stare at her parents who is smiling at her. She cannot believe that they set her up to a marriage to a guy who happens to be Jongwoon's stepbrother .She is upset when her parents introduce Kyuhyun as her fiance while having a dinner on Kim Mansion awhile ago .She though that her parents will accept Jongwoon as her boyfriend but she is wrong because her parents say that she need to marry Kyuhyun .

"We want what's the best in you sweetheart "

"WHAT'S THE BEST ON ME OR WHAT'S THE BEST FOR THE COMPANY SERIOUSLY YOU MAKE ME MARRY A GUY WHO I JUST MEET AND YOU WILL SAY THAT I NEED TO MARRY HIM FOR ME TO INHERIT MY WEALTH"

"But sweetheart--"

"YAH I don't want to hear it "

"Please sweetheart you need to marry Kyuhyun because i  know that he willl make you happy unlike Jongwoon who nothing but a trash "

"Umma Jongwoon is not a trash because he work hard for the sake of his company .Tell me Umma a good reason why i need to marry him "

Her parents shoot her a deadly glare makes Ryeowook gulp nerviously 

"Because He can take care of you better than Jongwoon and he can give you a good life"

"But Umma "

"No buts you will marry him whether you like it or not"

Ryeowook's parents leave their daughter dumbfound 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ryeowook wait for Jongwoon to arrive on their favorite restaurant where they first met .She is really excited to say to his boyfriend about her pregnancy .She is about to go to the comfort room when she see the guy who look like a kid who lost on a football game

"Jongwoonie why did you arrive so late huh ? Is there something wrong ?"

"I just want to say something to you Wookie "

"What is it Jongwoon?'

Jongwoon stare at her seriously.He want to fight for her but all are against their relationship just because he is not good enough for her 

"Let's not see each other for now on "

Ryeowook is shock on what Jongwoon said because it's not the thing she least expected .

"What are you talking about Jongwoon ?"

"Let's just break up Wookie "

"What are you saying this just because I'm your brother's fiancee ?"

"No but we need to seperate because i need some space to think what i want for my future "

Jongwoon lied.He want to be with the woman he wants to marry to bad their parents against on their relationship so he needs to do it for the sake of Ryeowook because he know that Ryeowook's parents capable to do to make him and Ryeowook break up

"so please let'snot see each other again"

"What are you talking about  ? I know there is a reason why ..."

"Please I really mean it and it's for your own good "

"But Sungie if this is about .."

"I'm sorry but we really need to stay away from each other for now on because you have a fiance " the girl stand to her seat and kneel to the guy and say 

"Please don't leave like this , I'm begging you " 

"I'm sorry please don't ever disturb me again "

"But Sungie I'm preg--"

"I'm sorry Wookie please for the sake of my brother let's not meet again"

Jongwoon just leave Ryeowook dumbfound while Ryeowook starts to cry her heart out because she and Jongwoon will never have a happy ending and all she needs to do is to accept the fact that she needs to marry Kyuhyun.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

3 MONTHS LATER 

Ryeowook just sigh while look herself on the mirror .

"Are you excited sweetheart to marry Kyuhyun?"

"Umma please leave me alone '"

"Why sweetheart are you not happy about it "

Ryeowook give her mom a boring glare that makes her mother sigh and leave her alone 

"Why do i need to stuck on this situation ? why is it hard to move on ?"

Ryeowook sigh again before leaving the dressing room for her wedding with Kyuhyun

 

***

 

"You may now kiss the bride "

Kyuhyun kiss Ryeowook lips gently as a sign that she is his wife now .He smile at her 

"CONGRATULATIONS "

AS the guest happily greets the newlywed couple .Ryeowook just fake a smile for everyone who will greet them while Kyuhyun is happily greet the guest as well .

"Can we just go now Kyuhyun ?"

"How about the reception Wookie ? Are you sure to skip it?"

Ryeowook just nod at him .Kyuhyun hold her hand to skip their reception

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

it's really a hard time for me whaaaaaaaaa i hate it but i will update the next chapter if i have time enjoy reading