Final.

Perfect Together

It was not every day they get to enjoy each other's company like this. Windows to their apartment were open, letting in the cool autumn breeze; the television was on without sound, but none of them were paying any attention to it. They were on the couch, Luhan lying on Sehun, Sehun hugging Luhan loosely; just enjoying each other's warmth, each other's comfort, no words were needed. 

Sehun looked down at the dark brown hair of his boyfriend. Running his fingers through the silky hair, Sehun's heart could not help but squeeze tightly as he remembered what Luhan had to go through. The helplessness, the pain, the fear. 

"Sehunnie?" Luhan bent his head, such that he was now facing Sehun upside down.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." 

Sehun smiled. Placing a light kiss on Luhan's nose, he replied.

"I love you too." 

Luhan just giggled and rested his head once again on Sehun's chest. 

Sehun wished he could turn back the time, so that he could be in time to rescue Luhan, so that they would not have to suffer. Sighing inaudibly, Sehun was just contented that at least now, Luhan is able to giggle and laugh. He desperately wants to forget the period where Luhan was screaming and crying, rejecting everyone who came near him. It was utterly heartbreaking.

Lost in his thoughts, it wasn't until Sehun felt Luhan shift then he broke out of his trance. 

"What are you thinking about Sehunnie?" 

The large brown eyes shone curiously as Luhan watch Sehun's deep frown disappear. 

"Thinking about how perfect we are together." 

Sehun tightened his hug and brought Luhan close to him. Their faces were so close, Sehun could count the lashes on Luhan's eyes. 

Luhan smiled sweetly and leaned closer, placing his lips onto of Sehun's, and moved back, eyes glinting mischieviously. Wanting to taste more of Luhan, Sehun moved forward, and captured Luhan's lips. As they continued, tongues were added and eventually they broke apart, both of them panting heavily. Luhan looked into Sehun's eyes; desire, want. Luhan's felt safe with Sehun as he reached in for another kiss.

Still kissing with increasing passion, Sehun swiftly moved his body so that he was not pinned to the couch. He removed his hands from around Luhan's waist and went to his button-down shirt. Hastily fumbling about with the buttons, Sehun managed to get the troublesome shirt off his body. He then moved his hands to Luhan's shirt. But as he ed it and almost pulled it off Luhan, Luhan broke off the kiss and screamed a blood-curdling scream. 

He pushed Sehun away and screamed again, frightened; tears were starting to form. Stunned, Sehun lay in shock at the position after he was pushed away, but he quickly regained his senses.

"Luhan!" 

Sehun reached out towards Luhan, only to have his hand slapped away.

"Get away from me! No! No! Get away from me!" Luhan shrieked. 

Fragments of memories flashed through Sehun's mind. Images of Luhan looking shaken and fragile, Luhan going crazy and defending himself against his friends, sounds of Luhan's desperate cries and screams. Clenching his teeth, Sehun reached out bravely to Luhan, who was now swinging his arms about, and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"No! Let me go! Let me go! Sehunnie! Help me! Sehunnie!!" 

"I'm here Han. I'm here. I'll protect you Luhan, I will protect you." Ignoring the harsh hits he is receiving from Luhan, Sehun continues to hug Luhan, whispering softly into Luhan's ear. 

"Let me go! Please! Sehunnie! Help!!" Luhan continues to thrash about, but Sehun just hangs on tighter. He had managed this before, and he was going to manage it well again.

"I'm here Han. I'm sorry. I'm here. Please, Han." 

"Sehunnie... Sehunnie... Sehunnie..." 

As if calming down, Luhan whispers Sehun's name over and over again, still sobbing lightly.

"It's alright Han, I'm with you. I'll be with you. Don't worry. I'm here." 

Sehun's heart breaks as he hears Luhan repeating his name, crying still. Loosening the hug a little, Sehun rubs Luhan's back comfortingly, until the crying ceased. They remained in the position for a while, in silence as none of them spoke a word.

"I'm sorry." Luhan croaked out, his throat sore from the shrieks and screams before.

Leaning back, Sehun looked at Luhan directly in the eyes, fury burning inside of him.

"You don't have to apologise, it's not your fault."

Sehun's eyes flashed dangerously as he continued. "Those bastards are the ones at fault Luhan, don't blame yourself. Don't ever blame yourself."

"But, I feel so dirty, so disgusted at myself. I don't deserve you Sehun..." 

With that, Luhan broke down again, tears flowing endlessly. Luhan raised his hands to cover his face from Sehun, trying fruitlessly to stop the tears.

"You are not dirty at all Luhan. You are the purest human being in the world, and I'm so, so lucky to have you with me. You are perfect to me Luhan, you are perfect with me. I love you Han, and that is never going to change, no matter what happens, I will always love you. Please remember that Han."

Gently, Sehun pried Luhan's hands off, giving him the view of the tear-striken, yet strikingly beautiful face that he loves so much.

"I love you Han." Sehun repeated, placing his forehead on Luhan's.

"I really really do."

Slowly, Luhan opened his eyes and found himself looking at eyes so filled with love and warmth. With words failing him, Luhan could only nod slowly, sniffling.

Sehun smiled endearingly. He was immensely relieved to find that the fear in Luhan's eyes was now replaced by trust and love. Slowly, Luhan closed his eyes again, his shoulders relaxing,  this time drifting off to sleep. Sehun placed a protective arm around Luhan's waist. 

And they stayed like that once again, both of them on the couch, Luhan lying on Sehun, Sehun protecting Luhan, the gentle autumn wind blowing into their apartment; the warmth from each other's bodies comforting them both. 

They look perfect together.

 


And here is the end of this story! I apologise if it's a little short, but I hope you have enjoyed it! 

Please comment and subscribe! (if you want to that is, but please please do comment! I like comments hehe :D)