Attracted to him

The Angel and the Devil

Yuni's P.O.V:

I had to go shopping since there was an event I had to attend. I was walking around the mall when a guy caught my attention. He was cute and it made me want him. I went to the opposite direction of where he was heading to. We end up bumping into each other. My shopping bags fell out of my hand as I fell onto the floor.

"Are you alright?" He asked and offered me a hand.

"Yes, thank you." I replied and took his offer.

He then bend down and helped me pick up my shopping bags.

"Thank you. By the way, what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Kai. What about you?" Kai asked.

"I'm Yuni." I said and gave him my angel smile.

We stood there for a few minutes until my phone rang, breaking our eye contact.

"Well, I should leave now. I'm sorry for bumping into you Yuni-sshi." He said.

"No, it's okay Kai-sshi." I told him.

I watched him walk away as I told my phone out to pick it up.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"Ms.Yuni, I called you to inform you that Rim-sshi is injured and is now in the hospital." My nurse told me.

"Good." I said and ended the call.

"This day keeps getting better." I mumbled and then smirked.

I was in a very good mood. First, I met my dream boy and now, the person I hate the most is in the hospital.