You light up the darkness

You light up the darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyday is the same. After I wake up I will go and take a quick shower while humming my favorite songs by VIXX. When I'm finished I will dress myself in my school uniform and go down to dinning room to eat breakfast before I'll need to head out.
But today was a little different. We had an exam today which means that I will get to see Hyuk in school. I would like to see him everyday but I know that it must be already hard enough for him to go to VIXX schedules and then come to school.  Idol's life is really difficult. But let me admire him for today at least.
 

----------------------
 

As I could already imagine, there were a lot of girls in front of our classroom. More than 90% of them came here to look at Hyuk and the rest just followed after them to see what's going on. It was always the same when he was at school. Even if I wanted to talk to him while we're in the class I can't because all these fangirls would kill me with their stares.
I tried my best to pass through the crowd but because of all the pushing I fell down before I could reach for something to hold on to. Now everyone's eyes were turned my way as I made a huge commotion with my falling on the floor. 
But even bigger commotion happened after that. 

 

When I tried to stand I suddenly felt a hand grab my arm and helping me from the floor. I wanted to thank this person for helping me so I looked up at the face of my savior but to my surprise I saw a person which was no one else than Hyuk. 
He looked at me first with worried face and then at the crowd.

- "Can you please everyone go back to your classes?"- He said coldly, almost threatening.

 

The girls did not move at first but after he still glared at them they decided to go back and finally everything became more quiet. 
Still surprised I looked at Hyuk once again. He still had this cold eyes but they soon changed to normal when our eyes met.

-"Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter