Hana ...

Paradise of Wolves ; [ONESHOT]

I'm a new kid in this High School . I'm from halfway across the world . Mum and Dad just separated and i had to follow Dad here to South Korea . Gosh , i sure miss home and Mum . 

But this school is not so bad . Tho i've heard rumours about the supposedly-good-people , the Students' Council . 

I've been warned to stay away from them by Sunny sunbae . 

I wonder why . 

~~ 

 

"Anneyeong haseyo , Shin Su Min imnida . Please take care of me ." i introduced myself to the class . 

Thats what Dad taught me the other day . I'm not so good in hangul , but its managable . 

"Anneyeong Su Min-ssi , please take a seat at the far back of the class ." Kim songsaegnim replied . 

Without much complain about my seating , i went to my sit . 

This is a fresh beginning of a new school y-

thumbtacks . 

no , there are thumbtacks on my seat . What if i sat on these ?! This looks like bullying !!! I'm against bullying !!! 

"KIM SONGSAENGNIM THERES THUMBTACKS ON MY SEATT !!!!" i shouted out loud while waving my hands in the air like mad . 

suddenly , someone kicked something loudly . was that the table . 

shocked , i turned my head and met with a dino . 

well , he looked like one . and hes glaring at me . 

i turned back to the front only to find Kim songsaengnim ...gone . 

GONE ? 

and no one turned to look back . and the atmostphere ...feels deadly . I could almost see droplets of sweat on each of their cheeks . 

Are they scared ? 

"Sit down ." that dino suddenly piped up "I'm Kim Jonghyun . Nice to meet you ." he smiled . 

...a killer sm- No no no no no , i'm here to study , not fall in love or anything !!! 

"Whatever " i hissed , harshly sweep all the thumbtacks to the floor and sat . 

"Boring ." whatever-his-name-is spoke again . 

WHATS HIS PROBLEMM ?!?! 

~~ 

Ahh , finally it ended . I dont think i can survive being in the same room with that stupid dino guy ! I mean , hes obnoxious ! cocky

Gosh I-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i shouted as two very strong unnies pull me to a quiet corner . 

"HUSHH !" one of them said . 

Huh ? 

"sorry that we couldnt help you earlier ." the other said . 

earlier ? 

"do you know about the rumour ?" 

"ru- OH YES . ABOUT THE STUDENTS' COUNCILLOR ISNT IT ? They're s-" 

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !" both of them said . 

aigo , i was shutted up . how sad . 

"quieten up , will ya ?" they said , sounding annoyed . 

am i that loud ?

"well , let us tell you about it . The thing is , anyone who goes against the council , wont survive in this school . Besides , they are the ones that donates this hugggeee amount of money to the school . Thats why teachers do not dare to go against them or anything ." 

That explains Kim songsaengnim's behavior ....aw , pity him . 

"dont get too involve with them ," the one with the ponytail said . 

"dont look into their eyes ," the one with the bob hair then said . 

"and our class's Kim Jonghyun is ..." both of them continued .

"now now , you guys cant be talking about the Students' Council behind our back now , can you ?" a melodious voice boomed from above us . 

I looked up and saw five very charming guys walking down the stairs and pass us ...

and then i realised both unnies had turned into stone . 

"Unnie ?! UNNIE ?!" i wailed and waved my hands infront of their faces .

"Is that the Council ?!" i asked . 

somewhat rheatorical now that it escaped my mouth . 

i saw them both nod with their mouth open . 

HONESTLY ? 

~~ 

The next day when i entered the class , i saw a vase of flowers ... 

thats meant for the dead on Chuseok day !!!! 

AISH , IMMATURES . 

"aigoo ~~~ ," i said and acted impressed , "jonghyun-ssi , where ever shall i place these flowers ?" i said sarcastically . 

"Youre too loud . a ghost should be like a ghost and shut up ." 

...thats called being rude... 

not respecting the dead ...

playing with things as sacred as this ... 

my blood boiled . 

with a flash of anger in my eyes , i grabbed the vase and pour its content on Kim Jonghyun . 

"thats for irrespecting the dead ." i hissed . 

a second after that , he shot up . 

"now you've done it ." he said eeriely . 

"oh i'm sorry , it must have slipped ." i smiled sarcastically . 

"You just wait ." he said and stormed off the class .

"I'll be waiting oppa~~~~" i said cheerfully . 

heh , that'll show him i'm not the one to be messed with . 

"d-do-dongsaengnim ...i f-forgot to m-mention to y-you yester-d-day ...," the ponytail unnie came up to me ," that Kim J-jongh-hyun is the v-vice president of the c-council . I cant help you n-now . n-nobody c-can . we wish you all the b-best , alright ? f-fighting !" she did a fighting pose and shakily walked away . 

WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME ?!