Final

French Toast

Jonghyun crept out of the bedroom and tip toed silently to the kitchen when he woke up. His wife was back facing him, preparing breakfast. He smiled to himself, knowing that he's the luckiest man in the world as he walked towards her and sneaked his arms around her waist.

When she smiled but didn't react, he whispered in her ear in a sing song voice.
"What are you making~?"
"French toast with honey!"
"Ah, my second favorite!"

His wife took the perfect french toast out of the pan and onto the plate, along with the fruits and drizzled a bit of honey on top. Raising her eyebrows and looking at her handsome husband for the first time that morning, she asked, "Then what's your favorite?"
"You'll know." Jonghyun smirked and winked at her.

She was used to the cryptic answers that Jonghyun gave when he had something up his sleeve. Knowing him all too well, she didn't press for answers and instead sat down for a quiet morning with her husband.

After breakfast, Jonghyun cleared up the table as his wife washed the dishes, when she suddenly heard a voice, her husband's voice to be exact, directly behind her. "Jagiyaaa~ Wanna know what's my favorite?"
"What is it?" She said without turning around.
"Turn around."

She turned around and saw her husband, his lips smeared with honey. Before she could react with laughter at the ridiculous sight, he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Landing his honey covered lips on hers and giving her a delicious french kiss. When he finally pulled away, he asked her. "So.... you like it?"

She pretended to ponder for a little bit, then replied. "A little too sweet for my liking."
"Hey! You're gonna pay for saying that!" Jonghyun growled in mock anger as he grabbed his wife and began kissing her all over as she squealed and giggled and tried to fight him off.