What Hurts The Most Is The Sad Truth...

Love's Eternity

 

Sorry for the Really Really Really late update cause I had to do last minute competitions and projects plus the extended tutoring homework so I didn't have enough time to do write this... I tried a few times before but got signed out...

Anyway, sorry for late update and hope you enjoy this chapter  =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, the door was banged open revealing...

 

 

 

 

ZEA... 

"WHITE PRINCESS TODAY WILL BE YOUR DEATH DAY!!!!!!!!" DongJun roared as he opened the door only to be surprised by who it was...

"Nik..." JunYoung called only to be cut off by Nikki

"Why..." Nikki said and stared at them hatefully without blinking...

"It's just..." Heechul tried to explain but...

"I hate you all... I HATE YOU ALL! I DON'T EVER WHAT TO SEE YOU ALL EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!" Nikki screamed and ran off...

"NIKKI!" DongJun shouted and tried to run after her but MInWoo held him and told him...

"Don't, let her calm down first..."

 

While at the Yan Mansion...

Aaron was talking begging Gui Gui while she was reading a magazine...

"Hey Gui Gui, let's go to Lotte World okay?" Aaron said begged Gui Gui

"No" Gui Gui simply said

"Pwetty Pwease with a chewy on top?" Aaron kept begging with puppy eyes...

"No is no so go back and do your own things..." Gui Gui said without looking up from the magazine

"Fine you made me do this..." Aaron said and stood up

Aaron then pretended to roll up his sleeves and then he carried Gui Gui is a bridal way...

"AARON YAN YOU BETTER LET ME DOWN NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU, LITERALLY!" Gui Gui shouted as she started to kick her legs...

"Don't worry baby, now let's go." Aaron said and took her to the car.

When they had got to Lotte World, Gui Gui told him to go with her to the Ghost House. When they were inside, whenever a ghost or creature pops up, Gui Gui would definitely push Aaron closer to the ghost or creature. Once they were outside, Aaron was as pale as a sheet of white paper... The worker then asked they to take a photo and when he said 1, a ghost poped up in front of then and Aaron screamed while Gui Gui laughed her head off (not literally...)

"Let's go ice-skating now..." Aaron said and dragged Gui Gui with him.

When they arrived at the entrance of the ice rink, Aaron then suddenly spotted Nikki...

"Why is Nikki here?" Aaron mumbled...

 

In the meantime at school...

BANG!!!! Another table fell off the rooftop...

"WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" DongJun shouted to the sky...

"She did give us a warning before hand when she came to give us the news DongJun..." KwangHee stated...

In a split second... KwangHee was held on the collar by DongJun

"You better shut up now or else I'll kill you even if you're my hyung" DongJun warned and then threw him on the ground and went back to the classroom...

"KwangHee that was unneccessary of you..." JunYoung said while shaking his head and stood up...

"I'm going to comfort him for now..." HeeChul said and left...

 

40 minutes earlier...

"FINALLY, we're done. Now let's go back to class and SLEEP." HyungShik said and started to march

"Yeah let's go" MinWoo said and started to march along with HyungShik

"Aaarrrrrr" A raven then called (However it sounds like...)

"Guys..." Kevin said and then pointed to the ravens that was on the window sill.

"Let's go to the rooftop..." JunYoung said with a serious face

When they got up to the rooftop, the ravens then gathered and transformed into a witch...

1135384275_al_anime16.jpg (Imagine she was a bit older...)

"So is there any news yet?" TaeHun asked the witch

"I must warn you this, you may not like the truth but the truth is always the most painful." The witch said

"What do you mean Raven?" SiWan asked

"It meant that you may be shocked of who it may be. The White Princess is waiting in your classroom you were going to. Now go... but remember my warning..." With that, Raven transformed back to ravens and flew back to where she belonged...

"Guys, let's go..." SiWan said

"Yeah... Hey that's my line." JunYoung said and then they all left...

When they arrived at the door...

"Ready?" Kevin asked

"Yeah." They all replied

"DongJun..." JunYoung said and DongJun banged opened the door...

"WHITE PRINCESS TODAY WILL BE YOUR DEATH DAY!!!!!!!!" DongJun roared as he opened the door

When they saw who it was... they were shocked... and they finally understood what Raven had warned them about...

 

Back to present...

After HeeChul had finally convinced DongJun to go back to the rooftop, 7 pairs of eyes appeared to be watching them...

When all members of ZEA was on the rooftop, the 7 pairs of eyes signaled each other and they seperated...

"Who are you?" HeeChul suddenly said very coldly...

The 7 people with capes covering their faces then appeared surrounding them...

"We are the ones who will be the reason for you deaths..." One had said and then smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why was Nikki at the ice rink?

What will happen next as ZEA now knows that Nikki is their target and Nikki knows that ZEA is her target?

What will happen to Nikki and DongJun's love for each other?

Who are those 7 people and why are they here?

Where did SoRi disappear to now?

 

Thanks for reading... 

This may be a short chapter because I still have a lot of homework to finish..

Thanks again...

 

=]