o11

Me and The Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next day, while Haeri was alone in the library reading a revision book to do her assignment alone, someone came by and sit in front of her. She noticed it and thought it was Kwangmin or Youngmin but, it was her other sunbae which is a girl which is Ye Bin. “H-hi sunbae…” greeted Haeri with her lower voice. “Hello Haeri~ I need to talk with you now~ let’s go outside for a while~” said Ye Bin and got up. *talk to me? What did I do? I don’t even know her name!* thought Haeri and followed her. Ye Bin brought her at the back of the building. “Why here? I thought we’re going to talk at the café or something~” said Haeri while looking at her surroundings. it was too quiet and people rarely park their car behind the building.

“So~ what do you wanna talk to me about?” asked Haeri “I saw you were with Yougmin oppa yesterday~” said Ye Bin and crossed her arms looking at her nails. *Youngmin oppa?* thought Haeri weirdly “you were hanging out with him in a mall yesterday, right?” Ye Bin raised her eyebrows. “y-yeah but Youngmin sunbae is the one who brought me there~” said Haeri “I don’t care about that.” said Ye Bin coldly. Haeri was surprised by her sudden cold voice. “Do you even know who I am?” asked Ye Bin suddenly. “y-you’re my sunbae? We took the same courses…” answered Haeri “yah, not just that. im Youngmin oppa’s girlfriend and we’re going to be engaged, next month!” shouted Ye Bin furiously.

Haeri blinked innocently hearing her shouting *Boyfriend? Engaged?* thought Haeri “w-well, im sorry about that… i-I don’t know and Youngmin sunbae never tell me that he has a girlfriend nor getting engaged~” said Haeri “well clearly he does! And, I need you to stay away from him because he only loves me!” Yelled Ye Bin “now do I make myself clear?” asked Ye Bin. Haeri nodded “y-yes” said Haeri “good~ if you don’t listen to what I said,” Ye Bin leaned against Haeri’s hear “you’ll be in big trouble junior girl~” said Ye Bin and smirked. “I’ll talk to you again some other times~” said Ye Bin and flipped her hair before she goes.

Haeri went back to the library after the cold talk with Ye Bin and continue doing her assignment. But, the feeling of finishing her assignment is no longer there. *is that the girl Youngmin sunbae talked about yesterday?* thought Haeri *he doesn’t seem to like her at all after what he told me~* thought Haeri again. Haeri sighed and put her head on the table *he’s just a sunbae to me…* thought Haeri. “What’s with the heavy sigh? Something wrong?” asked Kwangmin with his lower voice. “Oh, Kwangmin sunbae~” said Haeri happily “what’s wrong?” asked Kwangmin in concern. Haeri shook her head “nothing~” answered Haeri and giving him her dry smile.

“eyyy liar~ I can see from your face~ seriously, what happened?” asked Kwangmin again “Ye Bin sunbae met up me just now~” answered Haeri “Ye Bin? Why? Does she has anything to do with you?” asked Kwangmin feeling worried. Suddenly, his phone beeped and someone texted him asking him to go to the office now. “I’ve to go~ let’s talk in the car~ I’ll send you home~” said Kwangmin “alright~” said Haeri and packed her books

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter