Final

The Fangirl Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can't hide your smile on your face. You feel very overwhelmed because of your readers who patiently waits for your updates and praising you. You've got many subscribers, upvotes, comments and requests. 

"I can't make my readers happy without you, Luhan." You said as you looked at him beside you and he smiled back. 

You stared on his lips for a while and you didn't realize that you're only an inch away from each others' lips. You closed your eyes and kissed him.

"Saranghae, Luhan." But Luhan just smiled back and didn't say anything at all not mentioning the dust you felt when your lips touched. And that's what made you come back to your senses.

"I can't continue talking and kissing you on your poster, right?" You sighed as you touched your lips and removed the little dust and stared back on the computer screen to read your pm's. 

*Scrolling. Scrolling. View Conversation*

Hi you! I've read your fanfic story and I liked it. My company and I decided to publish your story. But first, we need your consent, opinion and your decision about this matter. You can talk to me personally in my office in Sment. Thank you.                                                                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                                                             Shin Jae Hyun

 

"Wait... What??" You  read the message again and again. You can't believe it.

"Oh my Gosh!! They will publish my story? As in "publish"? They'll sell it in bookstores? I can get rich and popular!" You laughed histerically while jumping.

"But what if, this is only a prank?" You asked yourself still confused about the matter. You can't decide whether to go or not to go. You feel pressured as bad thoughts came into your mind.

"What if, they are planning to kidnap me? What if they will sell me to bad guys? What if they plan to me? What if they'll sell my kidneys? What if, they will chop me alive? Bury me alive? WHAT IF...NOOO!!" You shook your head to get rid of bad thoughts.

"I'll just go there to see it myself." You finally decided. 

 

 

While you are preparing to go, you're still hesitant about the matter. You gathered all your strength and faced your huge poster of Luhan.

"Wish me luck and safety, Luhan oppa!" You said and walked out of your house.

 

 

 

"May I help you, miss?" A worker asked as soon as you stepped in the building.

"May I talk to Mr. Shin Jae Hyun, please?" You answered. The worker began typing on his computer and looked quite puzzled.

"I'm sorry miss, but there's no Shin Jae Hyun who works here. Maybe you've got the wrong address." 

Before you can answer someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the building. The man had a red handkerchief covered on his face so you can't identify who the person is. You tried to let go but the grip is too tight. You tried to stop walking but he keeps on pulling you with him. You tried to shout for help but the man just kept on tightening his grip on your wrist which made you weak. Your heart was racing. You felt nervous, scared and confused. You don't know where he'll bring you and you don't know how long. All you know is that you're in a great danger. Until the man stopped in a dark and quiet place. All you could hear is your panting. As you looked around, you then realized that you're in an old warehouse. It seems that, the both of you are the only persons in that place. The place looks like it hasn't been cleaned for years since the thick layer of dusts shows and the boxes are just everywhere. You felt you hair rise as you looked again to the person who dragged you here. You want to shout but no voice came out of your mouth. You became mute for seconds because of what is happening.

I knew it. Something bad is really happenning. Why did I enter this situation? You wanted to cry and your tears are starting to fall but then the man spoke.

"Don't cry, please. Uhm, what is your name?" The man told you gently.

Now, you're becoming more confused as ever. These man dragging you here, kidnapping you in other words, and now being gentle like he found a lost puppy. You still can't talked becaue of the shock and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter