We sorta got married.

We sorta got married.

"LET GO OF HIS HANDS." said someone.

I turned around and it was Iu.

 

"Iu?Is that you?" I asked in the dark parking lot.

 

"YES AND LET GO OF KI KWANG OPPAS HANDS RIGHT NOW!" she said while sobbing.

 

I let go but Ki Kwang grabbed them again.

 

"Is there a problem Iu?" he asked.

 

"YES THERE IS A PROBLEM KI KWANG OPPA AND THAT PROBLEM IS HER!" and she pointed at me.

 

"Me?...Iu what the hell are you talking about?What did I do?" I asked.

 

"JUST FOLLOW ME AND I'LL TELL YOU."

 

I looked at Ki Kwang.

 

"Sorry Ki Kwang,but today I'm gonna go with Iu.See you tommorow for the next shooting." I said while waving at him.

 

Ki Kwang waved back and I went inside Iu's car.She ignored what I was saying and she kept driving.At first I was scared.I was afraid she was gonna stab me with a knife or something.It was really quiet and aqward.Finally,when we arrived ay my house Iu talked.

 

"Do you like Ki Kwang oppa?" she asked without looking at my face.

 

"Um....I think I do." I said breaking my fingernails.

 

"Don't like him.If you do,we are not friends anymore." she said.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"If you haven't noticed I'll tell you.It's true.I like Ki Kwang Oppa and I was gonna date him until YOU got in the way and I'm the one who's been making you guys fight since the beginning so he won't even look at you.I made up all these plans and tricks to get you and Ki Kwang oppa to fight.And my plan worked.So if you EVER even talk to my oppa,I'm NEVER talking to you." she said.

 

I stared and got out of the car like I've never heard a word she just told me.I went in home and sobbed.I wanted to be the girl he likes.I WANTED KI KWANG.This was like those questions I hate:

 

"Do you like your mom or your dad better?"

 

but instead this time the question was,

 

"Love or Friendship?"