Sunggyu's Perfect Date

Sunggyu's Perfect Date

                                                                 (7:30 PM)
 
*ding dong~*

You opened the door in a flash, surprising the guy standing there. He squinted at you with a judgmental pout.
"Were you waiting by the door this whole time?"
"Don’t be silly, Sunggyu. I’m just excited!"
"Excited for what? You don’t even know what we’re doing." He replied as you grabbed your house keys.
"Yes, but I know that as long as it’s with you, it’ll be great."
Sunggyu smiled a bit and held out his hand.
"Ready to go?"
"Yep!" you answered a little too loudly, taking his hand at once.

The two of you got out of the car in front of Woollim’s entrance. You had not a clue as to what Sunggyu had planned, but remained observant as you followed him up the stairs.
"You’re not taking me to watch you practice, are you?" you joked. Sunggyu didn’t answer, he just continued to climb.
The stairway seemed a lot longer than you remembered, having been here once before to witness Infinite’s practice. You were just about to ask Sunggyu if their practice room had changed locations when the two of you reached a door at the top of the stairs.
"Close your eyes, and take my hand," said Sunggyu. Smiling from the anticipation, you did as you were told. As you heard the door creak open, you instantly felt a gust of wind and could smell the scent of the evening air.
"You can open your eyes now."

You opened your eyes to see the most magnificent sight! Upon the rooftop, Sunggyu had managed to lay out an intimate setting for two! Decorative lights surrounded the area, giving off an elegant glow and romantic aura. A table was set for two, with blankets that slung over the chairs, two mugs, and a steaming kettle of hot chocolate, perfect for long conversations.
"Do you like it?" asked Sunggyu as he studied your expression.
"Like it? I love it! Sunggyu, it’s beautiful…"
"I thought you’d say that," he smiled, pulling out a chair for you.
"I didn’t know you were a romantic," you joked, "Did you take lessons from one of the members? Woohyun, perhaps?"
Eyy, I thought you’d say that too,” said Sunggyu in a warning tone, “and no, but he did help me set things up.” He admitted sheepishly. “Stop teasing me. I thought you were into this kind of thing.” He began pouring hot chocolate into the mugs.
"I am!" you said with a laugh. You got up from your chair and quickly wrapped your arms around him from behind, causing him to spill some of his drink.
"Thank you, Sunggyu. This is more than I could imagine."
"I’m glad you like it, it took a lot of work," replied Sunggyu as he wiped off the table. "Now, let’s drink our hot chocolate before it gets cold, okay?"
"Yes Sunggyu~" you sung sweetly as you made your way back to your chair.