Hot Summer Day

Hot Summer Day

On a hot summer day, Minhyuk and Hyunsik were in their dorm wearing some sweats and a light tee to help cool them down. The other members were out either at the office to practice more or at one of their schedules.

“Hyung, could you turn on the ac?” Hyunsik asked as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

“Hyunsik I told you already, IT.DOESN’T.WORK” you could hear the anger coming out from each word that came out of his mouth. Was it too harsh? Maybe, but the heat was getting to him. Minhyuk lays on the floor, frustrated and apologetic, even though Hyunsik had forgiven him. The younger crept over, with a small smirk on his face and a piece of paper in his hand. When his hyung wasn't looking, he lightly pressed his knee on top of Minhyuk, and began to fan him, as though he was a little child, excited that he had found a way to cure the both of them of their overheating.

“Does this feel any better?” he asked as he continued to fan his hyung. The older let out a sigh and began to smile. “Thanks Hyunsik, I did need that.”Hyunsik gave the most wonderful, stunning, and breathtaking eye smile when he suddenly slipped and landed only inches away from Minhyuk’s lips. Minhyuk's lips twitch at the corners and begin to quiver as he closed the gap of their breath with a quick peck. Hyunsik pulled back, trying to process what just happened, yet longing to go back for more. Following his instincts, with a smirk, he leaned forward, and placed his lips against Minhyuk's once again, murmuring against his lips "how sweet".

“I just wanted to try it once more” Hyunsik stated as he pulled back and made his way towards his room, leaving a flustered Minhyuk laying on the hot floor.