The mysterious beauty

The mysterious beauty

Once upon a time in a beautiful country made of all the most beautiful flowers in the world lived prince Jongdae. He was young and lonely, a bit naive but a prankster, day dreaming of his future one.

One day prince Jongdae’s friends decided to put a prank on him, tired of being the victims of his jokes. Naive Jongdae didn’t see that coming. They told him the story of a mysterious beauty, saying “its” look was cold as ice but “its” heart was warmer than the warmest volcano. Sadly the mysterious beauty was so coveted, “it” decided to run away and hide from everything and every one. They added that the one with a heart brave enough to find “it” would be rewarded with love for eternity.

Prince Jongdae’s heart was filled with the desire to find that mysterious beauty, he was so lonely and lacking of new ideas for pranks. He wanted to find that beauty, to be loved, and to love “it” back, that poor mysterious beauty, who had to hide because of “its” magnificence. How sad! Without a thought, he jumped on his faithful charger (said “Duizhang”) and went on a quest to find the “Oh” so coveted mysterious beauty.

The whole city was made of flowers and trees itself, but the surroundings were even more dense if possible, prince Jongdae got easily lost… Duizhang the horse was happily eating grass but prince Jongdae heart was filled with sadness and despair. He was far from home and far from his maybe future one, lost somewhere in the middle of his quest. “Eureurong!” his stomach growled. He might be surrounded by all sorts of plants, but nothing edible.

Prince Jongdae shed a tear, “Kkaebsong…” he whispered to himself. He woke up the next morning, colorful flowers stuck on his hair. He pouted “I’m so hungry Duizhang!”. The silent responded to him. He looked around, panicking, Duizhang the horse had ran away while he was sleeping! “Waeeeee” he complained. He stayed seated for a moment, pouting and hungry. He was so hungry he snaped and randomly started to eat a flower. It had the color of the sun and tasted like honey, “Funny” he thought.

He ate more and more, “So tasty!” he kept saying. The flower tasted funny and he had ate douzens. He heard a familiar sound, the sound of a horse walking. “Duizhang!!!” he screamed with joy! His eyes widdened when he realized what he thought was Duizhang the horse was in fact a unicorn!!! “I am Yixing the unicorn, I am here to guide you in your quest”. The  flowers tasted so funny…

He had nothing to loose, Duizhang the horse was gone, he was lost, although he wasn’t hungry anymore. So naive prince Jongdae decided to follow Yixing the unicorn. As they walked, prince Jongdae suddendly stopped “What is it, prince?” Yixing asked, “I thought I heard something…” he answered, he listened for a moment, and as he heard nothing, they continued walking.

"…he…!". Prince Jongdae froze. "…ha..!". He asked Yixing the unicorn "Don’t you hear it?", "What?", "It’s like someone was laughing". He decided to follow the sound, maybe it will lead them to some woodcutter home and someone might be able to help them. "…het!" he heard again. He stopped, "What. Again." the unicorn was getting impatient. "Shhhh!!! Listen!!". He walked a bit, followong the sound.

"Yehet!". He heard it cleary this time, it was close! But what kind of laugh was that? So melodious… "Ohorat!". Again. Closer. He heard a familiar neighing, "Duizhang!!!". Duizhang the horse was happily eating flowers in front of a house. "You abandonned me!" pouted prince Jongdae. Patting Duizhang’s head, he took a quick look at the house; it was all made of roots and networks of branches. "YEHET!!!" He heard yelling. "OHORAAAT!!!!"

He entered the house, curious about who was yelling, followed by Yixing the unicorn. What they saw wasn’t what they were expecting… What were they expecting though?

Two tall blonde human being with extremely long hair were facing each other, fry pan in one hand, pulling on some piece of clothing. “THAT MINE YEHET!!!!”, “BOYS DON’T WEAR PINK OHORAT!!!!”. Yixing decided it was the right moment to fart a rainbow. It was super effective, both of the blondes hysterical human beings stopped and stared at prince Jongdae and Yixing the unicorn.

As they were facing them, prince Jongdae felt his heart go faster, both of the blonde hysterical human being had a cold staring look. But they looked “Oh” so gorgeous, like they had that mysterious aura… Obvisouly, one was a girl, judging by her… well gifted body, and the other had to be a boy, considering the yelling about the pink piece of clothing. Surpisingly, they both politely saluted the unicorn and the prince, warmly welcoming them with a flower crown for each.

The more he looked at the two blonde long haired beauties the more prince Jongdae was wondering : “Is one of you the mysterious beauty?” he asked, “WE ARE ONE!” both of them responded in chorus. They bursted into laughter, prince Jongdae was pissed and Yixing the unicorn seemed disconected from reality. “Let us explain” the girl said. “I am Sehunnie, and this is my twin bother Sehun. We are the one mysterious beauty.”

"But you are two." prince Jongdae said, a bit confused. "Yes, but as we are twins and totally lookalike people think we are one." answered Sehun. Prince Jongdae was confused by their ressemblance, but thanks to Sehunnie’s well gifted body, he could tell who was who. And he knew, he knew who was the one for him : "I came here with my brave heart, on a quest to find my mysterious beauty, and be rewarded with eternal love." he claimed.

The two mysterious beauties nodded : “Well you deserve your price, young prince.” Sehunnie said, and she came to him, with open arms. But prince jongdae stopped her, rudely placing a pillow on her face. “That’s nice but I would like to have your brother please”. Sehunnie stared at him in shock, while Sehun’s eyes shined brightly, “Oh my prince!!!” he said with emotion, shedding a tear of joy, his eyes filled with stars, his long blond hair slowly floating behind him while he ran towards prince Jongdae.

Sehunnie was crying on the floor when she felt a horn poking her cheek, “I can be your if you want to be mine” said Yixing the unicorn, “But you’re an animal…” she answered, frowning. In a fabulous hairflip, Yixing the unicorn turned into a handsome young man : “Unicorn have several gifts, human apparence is one of them” he said with a smile, “Oh my prince!!!” she said with emotion, shedding a tear of joy, her eyes filled with stars, her long blond hair slowly floating behind her while she ran towards Yixing the unicorn.

Prince Jongdae had found Sehun; his future one, his other half, his mysterious beauty. They lived happily ever after in the tree house, with Yixing the unicorn and Sehunnie, who soon had two cute twin unicorn babies.

The End ~