Forbidden sweets

Forbidden sweets

Everything started when Changmin noticed a mysterious box on the kitchen counter. 

At first he decided to ignore it, but then as the seconds passed he couldn’t resist anymore. He wanted something sweet and he wanted it now.The mankae of Dong Bang Shinki looked around cautiously. When he made sure none was there to stop him, he opened the beautiful box and he was greeted by three types of wrapped up chocolates.

Brown, golden and pink; Changmin guess the brown chocolate ball was filled with dark chocolate crème and the pink one was strawberry filled. He was still guessing what the other one was. He was about to find out –putting his hand inside the box- when a voice stopped him.

“No! Changmin, don’t eat that!” 

He turned around to see the leader running up to him, taking his precious candy out of his hand, throwing it inside the box and taking it away.

“What, why?” Changmin asked, giving the ‘kicked puppy’ look to Yunho.

“These,” Yunho whispered and pointed to the box on the counter far away from them, “are aphrodisiac.”

Changmin raised one eyebrow, curious as to why his hyung presumably owned these chocolates and as to why they were aphrodisiac in the first place.

“It’s a long story. The only thing you need to know is that manager-nim wants us to keep them hidden in here for awhile.”

“Oh…I thought they were yours. Too bad though, I wanted to try them.”

“Don’t worry, I will go out later and I will buy a huge box of chocolates. I promise.” Yunho smiled at the 24/7 hungry maknae.

“Fine, you promised.” Changmin looked at Yunho skeptically. You don’t play with these things. Candies are a serious business.

“Yes, yes.” Yunho furiously nodded and pushed Changmin out the kitchen. Then, he hid the golden box on the top shelf.


Later that day, Jaejoong was in the kitchen preparing dinner. Yoochun and Junsu were still out since this morning, but Changmin and Yunho were in the rooms doing whatever. The beautiful man was looking for a specific ingredient when he noticed a golden box on the top shelf.

Curious as to what it had inside, Jaejoong took it and put it on the counter. He had been feeling awful since this morning and a bitter taste was on his tongue, no matter what he tried. So, he thanked Heavens for sending him these precious chocolates, he doesn’t remember buying.

“Let’s see…” Jaejoong grabbed the golden one, he unwrapped it and plopped it in his mouth. Mille-feuille, Jaejoong thought and munched the treat happily.

“Mhhhmmm….”  Jaejoong hummed approvingly, this chocolate is tastier than he had thought.

“Hidehidehidehi~” He started singing the infamous song, Minnie the Moocher while heading towards Yunho’s room.

“Whoahhh~” He sang loudly, passing by a confused Changmin who was leaving the house for God’s know why.

When Changmin noticed the wrapping paper on the floor -falling from Jaejoong’s hand- he literally run out of the house, no longer confused.

“Oh~Yunho~” Jaejoong sing-songed and opened the door to Yunho’s room.

Yunho was looking through some random papers, when Jaejoong got in. “Yes?”

“Yunho.” Jaejoong said in a serious tone, closed the door and stuck himself on it, posing ily.

“Jaejoong?” Yunho cautiously asked. This was getting really weird; the lead singer was giving him the ‘looks’.

“Yunho, what do you think of me?” Jaejoong answered playfully with a question of his own.

Yunho knew that line, it was from Dangerous love, and he said that to him.

“Ehh…” The leader was out of ideas; he did not know what to say.

Jaejoong banged his hands on wall, scaring Yunho in the process, while he pouted. Yunho got up from his bed, starting to get more and more confused with each passing second.

“Yunho-yah~ come here. I want us to do ten and a half weeks.” Jaejoong ruffled his hair, trying to look y. Then, he proceeded to touch himself in front of his band mate, voice sensual.

“What is ten and a half weeks?” Yunho’s eyes widened, having a vague idea where this is going.

“Nine and a half weeks, plus one more.” Jaejoong almost purred, staring at Yunho seductively. 

“W-w-hat?” Yunho stuttered. He knows that movie very well and if Jaejoong suggests what he thinks he is suggesting Yunho is screwed.

“Come on Yunho, don’t be shy.” Jaejoong looked predatory and Yunho started backing away, though he hadn’t much space left anyways.

“Jaejoong-ah, please tell me you didn’t eat the chocolate.” Yunho asked, worried. He was sure he had hid the box well. How the hell Jaejoong managed to find it? And to think his manager warned him not to eat the candy because they are very stimulating. 

“Chocolate? What chocolate? The only thing I want to eat is in this room.” 

“Changmin! Changmin! Help!” Yunho screamed as he tried to get away from Jaejoong who had started chasing him. It is not like he isn’t attracted to Jaejoong, but this is just NOT the right time.

“Resistance is futile, no one is here.” Jaejoong said and pounced on Yunho.

“Noooooooo!!!” 

Yunho failed to notice that after a few minutes the aphrodisiac had already wore off and it was only Jaejoong trying to kiss him.