Midnight Vampire

Midnight Vampire

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

 

I glanced at the clock on the wall of my room. After I saw the time, I stood up from my bed and went near the window. I opened it and let the icy wind enter my room. I looked outside and saw nothing. Nothing but the clear dark sky and the full moon. I sighed out of disappointment.

 

"Looking for me?" Someone behind me whispered with a cold voice.

 

I turned around and saw a little vampire leaning on my cabinet. Yuri Chinen. He's quite small compared to others but he's a bit taller than me.

 

"Chii." 

 

After I called his name, he looked at me. Suddenly, the color of his eyes changed. He walked toward me. I stared straight into his crimson eyes. I felt my body froze.

 

"Tsk tsk tsk. Show some respect to your master, Mi-chan." He said while grinning.

 

He stopped walking.

 

"Gomen ne, Chinen-sama." I said. 

 

"Come with me." He ordered. 

 

My body was being controlled by this vampire in front of me. My feet started walking toward him. He held my hand and suddenly, the floor we were standing at lit up. In just a blink of an eye, we were now standing in a different place.

 

"You have something to do." 

 

He started walking and I just followed him. We entered a large mansion. There were so many vampires inside. They glanced at us. It made me feel nervous.

 

"Chinen-sama, why did you bring me here?" I asked.

 

He looked at me and then smiled. He went near me and whispered something.

 

"Don't be afraid, sweetie. They don't kill. They just bite." 

 

My heart beated faster. Will he let those vampires drink my blood?

 

Chinen-sama chuckled. "No. I won't let them taste my servant's blood."

 

I sighed. "What shall I do here, Chinen-sama?" 

 

"Miyu-chan. Miyu-chan. Mi-chan." He sang my name. "We'll just do a simple revenge."

 

After a few seconds, he disappeared. I looked around and didn't see him. Where is he? 

 

'Mi-chan, just follow what I'll say.' I heard him spoke inside my head. Mental telepathy.

 

I nodded so that he can see that I understood what he said.

 

'Good. So now, look to your left. Do you see a guy wearing a red coat? go near him.' 

 

I looked at my left and saw the one Chinen-sama was pertaining to. He was a bit far from me. I went near him.

 

"Good evening. Need something?" The guy asked while smiling.

 

'Make your finger bleed.'

 

WHAT? BUT BUT BUT THAT WILL MAKE EVERYONE HERE WILD!

 

'No buts sweetie. Just. Follow. Me.'

 

I gulped. I look around and saw a knife on the table. I took it secretly and cut my finger. After a few seconds, all of the vampires looked at me. CHINEN-SAMA, WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?

 

All of them were watching me. CHINEN-SAMA! Answer~ What should I do?

 

'Hahaha. Save your life, sweet heart!'

 

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? SAVE MY LIFE? WHAT? AKFJKAFJKDAKCMA. 

 

I took a step toward the nearest exit and everyone went wild. OH MY GOSH. I ran as fast as I could. They're all chasing me! 

 

Since the mansion was too big and there were many vampires  inside, I didn't manage to go out. I HATE YOU, YURI CHINEN! There were vampires all around me. Will I die today? Even if Chii told me that they don't kill, they might kill me because of fear!

 

"You have a good smell of blood, miss." One of the vampires told me.

 

I can't move. I can't escape! What the heck? 

 

'Miyu-chan. That's a punishment for you.'

 

What did I do? WHAT THE HECK DID I DO? 

 

'Tsk. Tsk. You always forget calling me Chinen-sama~'

 

WHAT? YOU'LL LET ME DIE BECAUSE OF THAT? I HATE YOU! SO MUCH! BAKA!

 

"Please, don't go near." I pleaded.

 

The vampires grinned and shook their heads slowly. Uh oh. I have no escape. I closed my eyes. I felt hands that started grabbing me. 

 

Suddenly, they stopped. Not only them but everything. I can't even hear any noise. I opened my eyes and saw all the scary looks the vampires around me have. Good thing, someone casted a temporary spell to stop time.

 

"Mi-chan, don't you want to stand?"

 

I stood up quickly. I looked at him. I saw him smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

 

"Mi-chan~ Mi-chan~ Mi-chan~" He sang while walking behind me.

 

I went out of the mansion and the spell was gone. He went in front of me.

 

"Mi-chan! So, did you like my revenge?" He asked me.

 

I stared at him for a second and continued walking.

 

"Hey~ Are you mad? Isn't that I should be the one mad at you?" He asked sweetly.

 

Argh! I want to kill you right now! 

 

"If you want, I'll be mad at you and you'll be mad at me." I said.

 

"Eh? Why are you mad? Because of your punishment?" He asked innocently yet irritating.

 

I just ignored him and continued walking. Even if I don't know how to go back, I just continued walking. 

 

"What's with it to be mad about?" He asked.

 

I faced him. "You're asking me that?! Well, for your information Chinen-sama, I almost died because of the stupid punishment you gave me! Then, you gave me that punishment just because I always forget to call you Chinen-sama?! It's such a petty reason! I hate--"

 

He placed his finger on my lips which made me stop speaking. "Shhhh. Gomen ne."

 

I looked at his crimson eyes. They were beautiful. But most of all, they were......sincere.

 

"Miyu-chan, forgive Chinen-sama okay? I didn't mean to do that. I just want to tease you. You're cute when you don't know what to do."

 

My heart beated faster. He placed the hair in front of my face behind my ear. He looked at my neck. He leaned closer to me. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

 

"I won't let anyone taste my servant's blood. I'm the only one allowed to taste you blood, princess." He whispered.

 

I felt his sharp fangs pushed through my neck. I held his shoulder tighter. It hurts. Really. It really does hurt. But after some time, I felt weak and numb. I think I'm going to fall asleep anytime.

 

He pulled out his fangs and looked at me. "Oyasumi, princess. Sweet dreams."