Secret

Ssh! Secret (쉿! 비밀이다 ! 비밀 !)

"Yah , Jiyoon-ah" Hojoon calling her name , Jihyun is walking in the corridor. "What ?" she ask him. "Jongsuk want to see you" Hojoon said and pointing at his back. "What ? Why ? Did he want an early bird punch ?" Jiyoon asked and Hojoon just shrugged. "Molla , he just said he want to talk with you because he choose you to have the night shift with him. Let's go" Hojoon take her hand and drag her to the internists room. "Night shift ?!"she asked again and he nodding. "Yah , Jongsuk , here" he's pointing at Jiyoon , "Ah , gomawo Joon" Jongsuk nodding while reading his book. "Lee Jongsuk ! You'll die !" Jiyoon already throw him a harsh tone , "Aigoo , aigoo jebal" Minhee shooking her head in disbelief at the two. ""Yah , we leave you two here , don't fight okay ? Be good at each other for once , can't you two?" they said and Jongsuk just O.K him. Then Hoojon and Minhee leave the two. Jiyoon let her guard down. "What ?" she ask and Jongsuk pointing at the chair beside him , signing that she must seat there.

She looked around at the outside and close the door. "What again ?" she asked him while take a seat beside him. "I'm tired ..." Jongsuk rested his head on her shoulder and she laughed. "Why did you choose me ? You know I hate night shift" she said , "Mian , but latly we can't get our own time , so .... maybe night shift will be a good way" Jongsuk said and Jiyoon chuckled. "Aigoo , Lee Jongsuk , you're so sly" she said and the two laughed. "Did you get to sleep last night ? I can't" he said and he look at her. "Well , a bit. I can't sleep well here , you know I can't sleep if I'm not in your arms" she said and he laughed. "Aigoo , cute ... I'm sure we can through this" he said and she nodding. "Ahrasseo , let's go" he said and she nodding.

"Yah , yah , Jongsuk , the professor want to see you" Hojoon said as they arrived in the front desk where they usually gathered. "Ah , nugu ? Professor Hwang ?" Jongsuk asked while signing the morning absence list. "Eung , I just met him. He's about to do some surgery" Hojoon said , "Alright then , I'll be going now" Jongsuk said and went to Professor Hwang's room. "Be careful , you might trapped with the 10 hours surgery" Minhee said and they all laughing , "Aigoo , that prosfessor ,when will he retired ? I'm going to die young because of him" Jihyun said too. "Ah , right. You're the one who trapped first in that surgery right ?" Minhee said and laughing with Hojoon.

"Yah , you two should really try that. How can he hold that sarcoma patients ... woah , I think everyone with sarcoma with go to him" Jiyoon said while shooking her head. "Bear with it hahaha ..." Hojoon said and they all laughing again together. "Yah , did you two fought again back there ?" Minhee asked , "Well , you knw me ..." Jihyun shrugged and the other two shooking their head in disbelief.

----

"Why did you cook so many ? Yah , you crazy ?" Minhee asked Hojoon who cooked 4 ramens cup. "It's for Jongsuk , who knows when the operation will end" Hojoon said. "Aigoo , why are you so care about hiim. Just let him cook it by himself" Jihyun said to him , "Yah ,d di you two borned as an eternal enemy. Be nice for once , can't you" Hojoon said and Minhee only laughing. "Whatever ..... He's a jerk" Jihyun shrugged and begin to digging in her ramen. Suddenly Jongsuk come in and rested his head on the door. "Oh , it's him" Hojoon pointing at him with his chopstick. "I can die ... Die" Jongsuk said and sighed hard. "Yah , it's already 7 p.m .... You spent it all in the OR ? (Operation Room)" Minhee asked him and he just went to his bunk bed and rest there. "Yah , jerk. That's my bed" Jihyun said and try to remove him from there.

"Aish , this girl . Just let me close my eyes for 2 hours" Jongsuk said , "Yah !!" Jihyun insisted to remove him. "Aigoo , jebal" Minhee shooking her head , "Yah , Jihyun-ah , stop it .... He's tired already" Hojoon said while chuckled. "She won't stop , you know her ....." Minhee said to him and he just nodding in agreement. "Argh ! Arrasseo" Jongsuk gave up and just sit with them to eat. "Ah , Hojoon , Minhee , you two are searched by Professor Jang" Jongsuk said while begin to eat his ramen. "Ah , hot !" he said and Jihyun hit his head , "You don't know that's hot , you babo" she said. "Prof.Jang ? Arrasseo .... let's go , maybe it's about the patient with DIC" Minhee said and Hojoon nodding. "Yah , jamkan" Hojoon try to eat the ramen's soup quickly. "Aigoo , you dirty jerk. Kajja" Minhee laughed and they left. "Yah , you two , be peaceful huh ? I don't want to see any word war 3 here" Hojoon said.

"Aigoo ...." btoh Jongsuk and Jihyun sighed , "Are you tired ? Miann ...." Jihyun said and Jongsuk just nodding. "Kwaenchana .... I'm hungry too" Jongsuk said and they both laughed a little.

---

"Oh , Kai ?" Hojoon calling someone's name as he and Minhee went to Professor Jang's room , "Ah hyung , annyeong haseyo" the younger bowed a little. "Why are you here ?" Hojoon asked again , "Ah , this , my mother insisted me to sent this to noona" Kai said and showing the bag full of foods. "Ah , you have no schedule. You better watch out here" Hojoon said and Kai laughed. "Who ?" Minhee asked , "He is Jihyun's younger brother ... Kim Kai" Hojoon said and Kai bowing at her. "Your face looks familiar ...." Minhee think for a while , "He's a singer , boygroup , boygroup" Hojoon said and Minhee just nodding. "Ahh .... I think I know now" Minhee laughed. "Is noona in the room ?" Kai asked , "Yeah , she's there ... But , there's Jihyun and Jongsuk there. So , you better watch out" Hojoon said and they all laughed.

"Arrasseo then hyung , annyeong haseyo" Kai said and went to the room he sadi earlier , "Is he that boygroup ?" Minhee asked and Hojoon just shurgged while laughed.

---

"Nugu ?" Jongsuk asked when the door is knocked by someone , "It's me" Kai said. "Ah , Kai ....." Jihyun opened the door for him , "Yah , you don't have any schedule ?" Jihyun ask him while take over the plastic bag. "Aniya , mom insist me to give this to you" Kai said , "Kai annyeong" Jongsuk saida nd they high-fived with each other. "You two still hiding this ?" Kai asked and laughed , "You know how much I hate him before , I'm going to be a laughingstock for them" Jihyun said. "Look at your noona , she's more care to her image" Jongsuk said and earned a hit from the girl. "Aigoo , jom , stop it" Kai said , "While I'm here please stop fighting" h said again.

"Anyway , when are you guys going to reveal this ?" he asked them again , "Maybe .... This weekend , we'll going to have a dinner together with the others" Jongsuk said while eating his ramen. "Until then , keep close your mouth eo ?" Jihyun pointing at her younger brother. "Arraseo , arrasseo .... Jinjja , I'm going now .... I can't stand see you guys" Kai joked and Jihyun glared at him. "Eo , take care!" Jongsuk just waving his hand back to him. "Stop eating my ramen , won't you ?!" Jihyun start to hitting Jongsuk again. "Yah ! Yah !! I'm eating now !" Jognsuk said. "So , what ??!! Aishh" she said and keep hitting him.

---

*Weekend*

"Wohooo , finally it's weekend ...." the residents said together , "Now , let's get going to the restaurant , shall we ?" Hojoon said to them all and they all nodding. "Yah , Jongsuk eodiseo ?" Minhee looked around , "He'll come later , now let's go before the reservation reach it's limit time"the others said and they all heading to the restaurant they've already booked before. Around 15 residents were there , it's their 3rd year as residents together. "Yahh , the next 5 years , we're going to talk about marriage and such" Junggyu said and they all laughing. "Yeah , that's right , we're going to be a full doctor then hahaha" Woori said. "Yah , you said your boyfriend will come ?" Minhee asked Jihyun and everyone turned their attention to her.

"Ah , yeah that's right , you said that" Hyunjin said to her , Jihyun chuckled. "Well , he's on his way. I'm sure you guys are going to be shocked" Jihyun laughed , "Aigoo , of course we will. How can a girl like you has a boyfriend ? Wow , daebak" Hojoon said , earned a big laughter from everyone. Jihyun then looked at outside , she saw a familiar car. "He's coming , I'm sure" Jihyun said , "But .... I want to go to the toilet , aigoo ... What did my mom cook for me" Jihyun said. "Wae ? Your stomach hurt ?" Hyunjin asked her. "Ah , molla , I'll be back" she hurriedly ran to the toilet. "Tsk , she's really something" Junggyu said while shooking his head.

"Oh , wasseo ?" Woori asked Jongsuk who just arrived and take a seat beside Hojoon , "Euung , my mother need to give something to me and I must picked up my sister" Jongsuk said. "Omo , you're such a good boy" Hojoon ruffling his hair and they all laughing , soon , Jihyun came back. "Oh , you'v arrived ?" Jihyun asked him and he nodding. "Woah , you're talking without any exclamation to him , daeebakk" Minhee said , "Wae ?" Jihyun acted like she's going to give her a punch. "Anyway , where's your boyfriend ? You said he'll come and treat us" Junggyu asked and Jongsuk choke while drinking. "You guys didn't know ? You don't tell them ?" Jihyun asked him and he shooking his head while try to drink normally.

"He's infront of me" Jihyun said and take a sip of her drink and everyone dropped their jaws , "MWO ??? YOU TWO ???!!" they all shocked. "Woahh , daeeebakk !!" Woori said in amazement. "Is this the end of the world ?" Hojoon asked as if he's lost his emory and looked around , "Aniya , yah you guys are really ...." Jongsuk said and hitting Hojoon. "Chukhae .... I knew you guys would ended up nicely , but I didn't expect this" they all laughing. "Since when ?" Minhee asked her , "Molla ... a year ago ?" Jihyun try to remember , 'Aniya , 2 years ago , in the rain" Jongsuk. "Wasn't it a year ago ?" Jihyun said aagin. "Aniya gasina , it's 2 years ago" , "Yah , don't you raise your voice like that to me eo ?" Jihyun hit him in the head. "Aigo , they still can't pull off that habits" the others just shookign their heads.