Anything For You

Love Donation
Having a kind hearted and well mannered girlfriend was a dream for every man in the world including Jung Yonghwa. He feels that he was the luckiest man alive for having Seohyun as his girlfriend. She's known as her pure and innocent character. Her care for others was also adding her perfection.
 
Last week she was appointed as an ambassador of Red Cross Organization. Well, it's no surprise since she was routine donating her blood once in three months. She also always active doing a campaign to persuade people to donate their blood.
 
"Oppa, it's embarrassing if my own boyfriend never donate his blood when i was the ambassador of the red cross," Seohyun said while pulling Yonghwa's arm towards the blood donation center.
 
"Seohyun-ah, it's scary," Yonghwa pout cutely, putting his best aegyo so Seohyun could let him go. Unfortunately his aegyo was failed to defeat Seohyun's stubbornness.
 
Yonghwa tried his best to look for various reasons which can help him escape from Seohyun's hold. Again, all his reasons were useless since Seohyun always defeat his logic.
 
"Jung Yonghwa," the officer calls his name, signaling him to enter the check up room.
 
Yonghwa won't budge even an inch. This time, Seohyun was the one who needs to pull her aegyo to make him follow her order. Well, the next thing which happens is Yonghwa follow Seohyun obediently. Thanks to her thick aegyo skin.
 
All the check up says that he's all fine to donate his blood. Little did they know if there is one part of him which doesn't like that idea. His fear. His scare. He himself doesn't know what is he afraid of.
 
"Oppa, you just simply lay your body on the bed, then the nurse unnie will inject the needle and collecting your blood, then rest for a while. Finish. Just that. So there's no reason to be afraid," Seohyun said to relieve Yonghwa's tense.
 
"But Seohyun-ah," Yonghwa whine.
 
"No more but, Oppa! You know, donating blood will make your blood circulation......"
 
"Arasso, arasso!" Yonghwa could only agree while hearing his girlfriend start the preaching. It could last for several hours to express all of the theory that she learned. Well, as expected from a Red Cross ambassador girlfriend.
 
Yonghwa wincing in pain when the needle piercing his vein. It's not as painful as he think though. But don't call him Jung Yonghwa if he never exaggerating things.
 
"Please inform us immediately if you feel dizzy or nauseous!" the nurse told him. He just nodded.
 
He was timid, scared, and nervous at the same time. He really needs Seohyun to stay beside him. Calm him down. Telling him that everything's alright. But unfortunately Seohyun was nowhere to be found. Seohyun isn't trying to be simple minded, but hey, it's just blood donation, right? No need to be overreacting.
 
Seohyun was talking with the officer about the blood donation campaign when suddenly the nurse rushing inside and inform her that her boyfriend was passed out. What, pass out? Is he pulling the trick or what? she thought.
 
She holds his hand and realized that it was really cold. He was definitely passed out. A moment later, Yonghwa open his eyes weakly. Then he's smiling like a fool upon catching a glimpse of Seohyun's weary face.
 
"Jung Yonghwa, you scared me to the death!" Seohyun yelled.
 
"Well, there are several reasons on why people fainted during blood donation. First, because of the
decreases blood pressure. Second, it's because of emotional stress. The body directs blood flow to the muscles to prepare for the fight response to danger. This diverts blood from the brain, increasing the risk that someone will pass out during the donation process," the nurse explains.
 
Seohyun nodded after listening to the nurse's explanation. As for Yonghwa, the nurse's short preaching just like a lullaby for him which successfully sending him into a dreamland. Fortunately, the nurse allows them to use the room for a while until Yonghwa recover.
 
Seohyun can't utter even a single word to her helpless boyfriend. She watches tentatively into God's best creature in front of her. She feels guilty for harming that perfection. Unconsciously she touches his arm which covered with a plaster. She closes her eyes and kiss it. Hoping that it could help him heal.
 
"Not there Hyun, but here," Yonghwa said while pointing his lips.
 
"Mwo?!" Seohyun asked innocently.
 
"If you want to heal me, kiss me on my lips, not my arm," Yonghwa grinned mischievously.
 
"I would like to, Mr. Jung," Yonghwa shocked with her sudden boldness. But he couldn't content his shock as Seohyun already close the gap between their mouth. The kiss lasted for five minutes. Those best kiss. Both of them enjoy it.
 
"I think i want more, dear," Yonghwa said hoarsely.
 
"Then, let's do it next time when you're having your second blood donation," Seohyun teases him.
 

"NO!?!?!?"

 

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to upvote, subscribe, or leaving comments!! See you! ^^