SNEAK PEEK?!

New Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well guys, it’s what ya’ll have been waiting for! YUP! The sequel is finally being written for New Boy! But, I will have to apologize in advanced for possible slow updates due to the fact that I have exams coming up in the next month! POOP-____-

 

Anyways, GUYS! I just want to show you a sneak peek of a chapter. I wrote it out and I just want to test it ;) I hope you guys enjoy it!

 

So let me just tell you guys, that this sequel will be focusing on characters like Baekhyun, Kris, Suho and feature a lot of Sehun! It’ll venture into the dark pasts of the characters like Suho and Kris. It’ll also explain a lot of things!

 

So enjoy this short sneak peek guys! Thank you so much for reading and sticking with me on this crazy journey! I love the feed back!

 

Saranghaeyo~

 

-ui1228

 

SEHUN POV~

Chapter 1: Wake Up

 

I dreamt that I was screaming to her and she and I were separated.  

 

“KALEIGH!” I screamed as I saw her being consumed by the darkness.

 

“SEHUN!”

 

I jolted up in my bed and gasped for air. I heard my name being called from outside of my dark room. I got up and looked at my alarm clock. 

 

4:30 am…

 

I got myself out of bed and opened the door.

 

“What.” I said blankly as I saw Xiumin standing in the middle of the doorway.

 

“Hurry up. We have to meet Baekhyun and Morgan at the main cabin.” I nodded and slipped on a hoodie and sweat pants. As soon as I came out into the hallway, I saw Chen heating up coffee and Mimo sitting next to him. My heart began to throb and ache.

 

From that one day when Kaleigh died… I was never the same. It’s like all my emotions were dead.

 

“Sehun- I meant to give this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter