Wedding Day

New Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MORGAN POV~

 

I walked down the isle with my hands filled with a beautiful white bouquet of flowers. My dad held on to me tightly at his side and he whispered in my ear,

 

“Don’t be too nervous sweetie… You look beautiful.” He smiled and I saw a tear drop fall from his eyes.

 

I walked up with my dad and we reached Baekhyun. He was standing there in a black tuxedo and his hair was nicely gelled. He had on his traditional eyeliner and he looked handsome as ever. My smile grew as I stepped on stage. Next to Baekhyun were all of the EXO Boys. All of them lined up from oldest to youngest with the exception of Chen who was best man. But Suho was still missing… No where to be found…

 

I felt tears slipping from my eyes as I saw my bride’s maids and everyone else. Mimo was the maid of honor and she was smiling just as big as me.

 

Baekhyun took my hand and I kissed my dad one last time to say goodbye. My mother was in the front row with a tissue box. She laughed and cried at the same time and it made me feel very sad. My mother, my father… my siblings. I must leave!

 

“You look amazing yeobo.” Baekhyun said as he kissed my cheek.

 

The service was considerably fast and I turned towards Baekhyun at the last 10 minutes. I glanced to the boys… I saw Sehun who nodded his head to me as a tear slipped out of his eyes. I blew him a kiss, and he caught it with his hand. I laughed and looked back at Baekhyun…

 

To think that he was a new boy to me not too long ago…

 

To think that this boy was the one who became my husband here on this very day.

 

“Byun Baekhyun, do you here by take Morgan U’ilani Plunkett to be your lawfully wedded wife? To love her in sickness and in health?”

 

Baekhyun rubbed my hands nervously. “I do… Till death do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter