Hallowen special

I want you to know
My freak boss leave a lot of paper w0rks in today so now here i am working over time. Its 10:00 pm n0w in the evening and im the only employee left here. Im busy typing an email when i heared a cracking of the door.. "creeeaaaacCCKKK" And i feel a chilling air fan in the side of my neck. At first i didn't mind it c0z i thought its just the aircon but when i heard a footstep walking very slowly i felt goosebump. I stop typing. Im cold sweating and my breath doubled. Any minute now i will freak coz the steps heading to my office room. When the footstep stop i shoot a stare in the door and there i see a built of a man standing there. He is walking slowly aheading to me. All the lights are turn off and only my pc giving me a light. And when he is 3 steps toward to me and slowly im seeing his face..... ...a handsome dragon face that ready to fire me.... "aaaahhhHHH" Because of shock, fear and i feel scared i feel in the floor and my give face to face with the tiled floor. "ouch !". "what are doing here at this hour ms. Shin.?" "s-sir working all the paper works you left to me" "yeah i left you all that paper works but i didn't said to do that all in this day!" "b-but s-sir" "no m0re buts ms. Shin go home now. Its very late." "sir" "WHAT???!!" "n-n0thing i'll go now" I easly grab my bag, turn off my pc and run to the door while saying... "goodbye sir." I standing here now infront of the company building waiting a cab. A black Audi R8 stop infront of me. The window open and the handsome face of my boss show.. "get in i'll drive you home.'' 0h jesus god sent an angel t0night.. My boss have a heart tonight.