Punishment

I want you to know

"follow me ms. Shin" he says before we got up to the floor we were heading.

"good morning sir ^_^!" all my co-employees greeted him but he just hear n0thing, he walked like a great lord, poker face with a very cold eyes that you can get frozen in just a second if he stare at you. I hurriedly follow them to the president 's room. His assistant open the door for him. He enter in the room like a greek god in his three piece black Armani suit. His two hand are inside his pocket. He sit in the edge of the table facing the door where me and his assistant still standing.

"what are you waiting for ms. Shin?? Get inside!!" I saw his dangerously piercing eyes on me. "And mr. Park you may go now."

"yes sir" his secretary vow his head and leave.

"MS. SHIN!!" 0h Jesus.!! I put my hands in my chest. His voice r0ar on me. I get inside with my two knees shaking. I just take four step infr0nt of him

"come closer" 0h jeez his voice is husky now. I take two step.

"GODDAMMIT NAMI COME HERE INFRONT OF ME" im more trembling and shaking because of fear n0w. His voice is really dangerous now . Fear written all over in my face. When i take a glimps on him his face soften a little.

"Nami c0me cl0ser" he said again his a little irritated now. I take two step again. And now im facing him, were just an inch. 0h lord why this man is so handsome dispite of his evilness.? That two expressive eyes that can melt me in just a second. His messy hair that not need to be styled to make him hot. His pinkish lips that im dying to kiss. 0h men this is heaven..

"are you done checking me n0w.?" his voice is low now and smirking on me. 0h the playful Minhyuk i kn0w..

"0h im sorry sir." jezz this is embarrasing. I didn't know that im t0tally staring at him. I put my hand im my m0uth. Thank God im n0t drooling.!! I vow my head because of that.

"so ms. Shin why are you here.?" back to his dominant voice.

"because im late sir"

"your late.. Because of that you have what?"

"punishment sir" "g0od that you kn0w that". He straighted his standing.

"n0w undress me." what the ?? This is what i get because of that missing key.??