Mr.KimWoo

Amnesia

Mr.KimWoo

ii

Class was about to finish in a minute, the teacher informed to all of us to not forget to memories everything we've learned today. 

The bell finally rang, we had one more period of class before lunch time. All the student went towards Luhan, I was hearing all kinds of stuff. 

"I'm praying for you buddy." - "I wish I could tell the teacher if you could change sit." I rolled my eyes didn't even cared about what they were saying, I could felt Luhan's eyes looking at me. 

Then the princess Hana came pushing the boys that were talking at Luhan. "Hi Luhan-" She paused then eyed me. "And Yuko." - "Hey Hana." Luhan polietly smiles, as the girl behind Hana fangirl. 

After a hour of them talking I couldn't take it anymore it's not that I was jealous or anything it's just that there conversation was getting boring and embarrased. 

I stand up, grabbing my books and bag ready to leave the class when Luhan suddenly said. "Yuko? Why are you leaving it's not even lunch time yet." 

I was about to leave to room, then I pause for a moment and continued walking out of the room. I decided to go to the study room even if I wasn't allowed to go at this time. 

I didn't cared if the teacher would yelled at me, I'll go to the director and that's it. I arrived at the studying room the door was wild opened and the lights opened themself it was strange.

"Um hello?" I spoke with my soft voice. But there was no reply. I knew I felt someone was watching me. "Jieun if it's you don't worry I'm here." 

Then I heard some footstep coming forwards me. "W-who's there." I hated the study room when they were no one but it was the only room where I could be, without hearing all words and critict about me. 

The footstep came foward towards me, I shiverd a little holding my book closer to my chest. I felt the breath of a human coming near me, but it wasn't a femal breath but more like a man breath. 

The stranger came closer, I could see his face a little he looked young reminding me of someone. "What are you doing here miss Yuko." 

This familliar voice, I couldn't really feel from who it was. "Mr. KimWoo?" I softly spoked, Mr. KimWoo is one of the weirdo teacher of the school, a lot of people compares me to his daughter. 

"Correct young lady." He stuffed his hand into his pocket smiling at me. He was around the twenties, he was a very handsome man for someone for his age but was making people afraid of him, just like me. 

"You scared me. Mr." I placed the books on the table that was next to me. "You haven't replied to my question." - "Oh yeah sorry, well I was tired of beeing in my class so I left like the usual. 

"Have you heard about the new student." He nodded. "Xiao Luhan? Yeah he is my brother's son." B-brother's son? "Really? Wow." 

"I've talked a lot about you to him, he was really excited to meet you today." He sweetly smile. "Well I guess not anymore." I replied shortly. 

"Why?" - "Just my attitude." He nodded looking at the time. "You better get going for lunch time or else you'll be starving." 

"I will be going Mr. Good bye." I took back my books, waved at him leaving the room. 


A/N:short chapter i know ;n; but hopefully you'd enjoy it.