Jesse, please.

Adorn You

I felt my back coming in contact with the wooden door; the knob poking the small of my back as I was slammed against it. That will surely leave a bruise but he didn't seem to mind. Soft hands skimmed across my stomach before they moved higher; as if those hands has a mind of their own. Lips ravaged my own, tongue darting into my mouth once in a while and I welcomed it with moans that I never thought I could make. That wasn't the first though. Arms encircled my waist and I felt my being squeezed. I felt my cheeks warming up at the action. But before I could even react, I was lifted up; arms clinging into his neck, legs locked around his hips as his lips traveled down my neck. He started walking away from the foyer and further inside the apartment; to his room.

I was so high that I didn't notice him laying me on his bed, I just realized it when he detangled himself from me to pull his shirt upwards; revealing his perfectly toned body. God, I can just stare at him for all my life and never get hungry or thirsty ever. As if reading my inner thoughts, he smirked, purposely flexing his muscles just to tease me. I rolled my eyes, combed my now disheveled hair with my fingers and sat up on the bed. I didn't like it when he acts cocky, although he has every right to do so. He might as well be one of those greek gods that had all the girls drooling.

“I'm going home,” I announced. I swung my short legs over the edge of the bed, ready to walk out of his room when he suddenly bent down, arms propped on the bed; trapping me, as his baby brown orbs looked me straight in the eyes, holding me captive.

“You are home, Taeyeonie.” His voice was dangerously deep; laced with lust. It was such a turn on.

I scoffed, looking off to the side and feigned annoyance, to which he only smiled at. And that did it. Just one smile and I found myself clinging onto his neck once again, head tilted to captured those thin, awaiting lips of his. I felt him smile in the kiss, although I couldn't be sure because I was losing my grip on reality. He gently pushed me back down on the bed with his half body pressed against my fully clothed one. A bulge poked my thigh.

“J-Jesse,” I managed to let out. I can already feel the heat in my stomach building up. “Jesse... please.” He stopped kissing me and pulled his face away from mine. He looked at me with lust filled eyes, swept my fringe to the side and kissed the tip of my nose before ing my shirt. His lips found mine once again and I immediately responded to his kisses. I wonder if his lips felt like swelling, too. I chuckled inwardly. I will never understand how I could think of things like that when Jesse Jung is on top of me, half , ing my shirt.

I heard him moan my name -or at least that's what I wanted to think- before his lips traveled back to my neck that he was assaulting just moments ago. I shivered as he came across a sensitive spot and responded to his touch by unbuckling his belt. Successfully unbuckling the offending leather, I proceeded to and his pants with clouded eyes. Damn, Jesse knows all the right spots to on.

“Taeyeon,” he whispered in a shaky voice. “I want you, now.” I nodded and he immediately sat up, put my legs on top of his before hastily ing my tight jeans. He took off my pants for me and threw it on the floor. I sat up, too, and helped him take off his jeans so we were left with only our underwear. His eyes glimmered under the dim light as he looked me over. I swear Jesse only appreciates me when I'm .

“These,” he gestured at my underwear, “Needs to go.” He moved closer and expertly took off all the remaining fabric on my body, leaving me bare for him to see. He smirked once again and I felt uneasy. Before I could back out, he was already sending me to the brink of my sanity once again, falling more and more for one Jesse Jung.

We spent the whole night together; my moans chorusing with his, our sweats mixing as I let Jesse take all of me. As I let my ex-boyfriend take all of me; body and heart which always belonged to him even after all the things he did to me.