00

The Curtain

 

Grains of madness + Bewildered vision+ Bleeding wounds= it doesn't make sense , but who cares if it does !


 

So bright

Morning light

Things aren't the same

With you around

 

The sunny rays poking through the white curtain, swinging forth an back, cold breeze sending a thrilling shivers in her skinny petit frame.

 

Days were longs to absorb an live in , hours passed quickly whenever she fell into abundant wonderland, seconds weren't counted with him around.

 

Long nights were limited with cold unheard whispers, devilish temptation to move forward without regret, but she didn't know why she did so

 

Different road to cross together

Different rules to set forever ,

To never break down or break our hearts ,

Cause everything is worth fighting for.

 

-" how did you come here ?"

 

Darkness wasn't the biggest fear, was more like perfect shelter to hid into an not be afraid of the other constant piercing remarks.

Brightness wasn't her only solution to run into and explain through, life ambiguity and  endlessly headache, it was more like warm coat to her shivered heart.

Whenever she did stare at nowhere but stainless sky an fresh breeze , her legs will drag her into nowhere, her mind will shut down his irritated wonders.

Whenever she woke up from exhausting restless slumber, her face will be delighted with morning shiny rays, never bothering her just energizing her dying soul.

Whenever she brought back to nowhere, but everywhere , where no laws or codes maintains her happiness an regulates her smiles, he appears ...

Whenever she felt like floating leather, above the fluffy clouds, above the sharp stuffiest gaze, he appears

Whenever she turn drunk in rapturous rivers, humming with birds happy chirps and rain soothing drops ...he appears

 

-" you called me, remember"

 

Unknowingly, she will run to his arms, she will hug his broad warm limbs, she will play with his silky dark hair ...but he will vanish in seconds 

Preferably, to break the devouring needs to runaway from the usual, from the boring stifling facts, that kept her tied down,

Hidden answers weren't there faraway from her, whenever she was drawn into wide darkness, the sea of pretending questions, kept her locked but not anymore.

Thinking about it , in different angle never stop her from opening different wonderful windows, to hold the needed truth to keep going beside him.

-" where are you ?"

-" i m here"

-" no...not you!"

Slowing the heart beats that kept throbbing insanely , never was easy task, an the dark cloud not only her small room but her bewildered mind, no escape from the way your innermost suffers and whimpers whenever you broke the wishes an turn into monster

the prince of darkness, wasn't just any arrogant youth prince, was more like jackasses bra , whom invaded each part of her soul , 

altering her warm confidence into chilling disappointments, when her vision turn hazy , nothing clear, no evident is lucid to disagree or ignore or even run from it.

fooling around , falling apart, breaking into thousand shreds, an taking a step back to just enjoy the show of your downfall: your loss, your failure.

each scowl ripping her ribcage, each leap turn her world upside down, each fluttering making her toe curled...whenever the beast show off..

and the end of the white soothing light vanish away..

Trying to let the creeping voices vanish away, for seconds there is no place for cry or tears, there is no fear of falling apart or betrayals, there is only love and inner happiness.

...for second from the scary etenity..the sun rise and the darkness flatter away..

 

" you still here? "

 

Putting ends to what may sound like the limits, the end of the road , can't end any relieved positive message, more like low scaring threats, can't end , there is no such things as limits ..what limits..the earth doesn't have boundaries or walls, even the abundant ocean and green forest are more like spiritual calmness and rest station, where we lie down your reality's blended weighs and just lie on the grass an stare at the clouds...silenlty soothing your heart beats to slow down and just enjoy...an it will work..

 

-" you called me ? .."

inwardly, you took the hand of the monster, to elope from where your prison grounded your dreams...but you didn't mind the pain..

 

-" no i didn't "

 

Sometimes the world sounds so beautiful , relaxing an comforting

Sometimes the world halt on destroying your inner sound, and build your dream peace by peace

Sometimes its doesn't take a lot from the worlds,unknowingly to break your shy silence, and let everyone hear your powerful witty words..

to be heard

to be seen 

to be felt 

to be you.....dosen't need from you to stop being who you truly are.

 

-" you come again " 

-" why ? "

-" did you forget ?, you called me !"

 

Forgetting the shameful blenders, forgetting the dying sadness, forgetting the beautiful eyes who shuddered your heart into thousand pieces.

 

Forgetting to learn to fly without a need for a lift, forgetting to spread your winds and crash the blurry limits that the cold world magically invented and just

Touch the limits..of the sky..and beyond the sky....is there limits after all.

 

just let it go....

with his converge phantom..you let it go...

for the first time...

you are no longer afraid..

afraid of being afraid of the world darkest corners, hidden answers, dreadful punishments, merciless judgments..

you 're free...light...bodyless..like the intangible glorifying universe..

" when you're free...no fears will stop you from enjoying the dark light..


Part of you belongs to thousand ecstatic stars, the wide amazing universe is within, sparkling with endless starlights, brightening your nights and burning your days with warm creative steps, to take them an ..move on...just move on...

But if they called runaway, let it be, deep inside you know the truth, you know , who you are , you know that there is no limits ..just let it burn you  and you going turn into holy ashes , glittering ashes, untouchable one of kind...reborn into crystallize increase universe.

 

-" i didn't call you "

-" yes you did" 

-" how"

-" i am you "

 

We belong to each other ..

One soul , two bodies

One love , two hearts

 

Making the impossible possible, seems with you quite easy , peace of cake , you didn't need much from the beginning, you didn't learn how to fly but you spread your own wings let it adjust to the winds ..you weren't that hungry for more yet you were eager to listen to the end ..to each boring , ordinary blatant comment or replies or even insults...it was all lessons, mirrors, more like sharp broken mirrors that kept stabbing your hearts, but the bleeding altered him alive, flowered with such sweet savor, can't stop the curiously beating nor the nightless whispers...it was all worth it..not garbage to be thrown..it was lessons..

but did you learn..?

where you aware about it.?

where you there when it turn your dusky space into bright moon light..?

did you witness the first light when flitter and woke up from your lifeless sleeps slumber ?

 

So bright 

The morning light 

New beginning may unfolds

And new adventures may starts

Without you ...may not spoil the rarely daring plan !

 


 

 

i wasn't feeling good, life keep pulling me down, but i can't stop my mind from his needed escape 

i m not sure if the monster who alter into angel by the broke of first dawn light is jongin or another one

i can't make it more explanative, it doesn't make sense, i just let it out 

blended, broken, and lazy to be decoded or painted beautifully..

life is play after all, tragically we laugh on it when we are the audience,

and ironically we weeps when we are the main protagonists..

the curtain were long time drawn, but still it is bright enough to let the world smile from the heart.