Dancing

B, Look at me..!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We were sitting in the dining room and enjoying our dinner when Lay hyung decide to stop by our house. Lay hyung is one of Kai favorite hyung. They used to spend time together to create a new choreography or just practicing their dancing skill or something like that. And thats way Lay hyung is kai favorite. They were both very good at dancing. By the way about Lay hyung stopping by, he purposely stopped by to say that there will be a dance competition that will be held soon, uuh.. about a month from now. he thought, it would be more interesting if kai also participated in the dance competition.

“B, do you think I should join that competition?” kai asked, I looked up to see kai chewing his lower lip. he seemed a little nervous

“umh.. Ya.” Kai nodded but he didn’t stop chewing his lower lip “hey, you look so excited along with Lay hyung just like 5 minutes a go, what happen?”

“I don’t know, Lay hyung in it. I mean... its Lay hyung”

“so?”

“So.., he is like the most awesome dancer i’ve ever seen! Did you see how he moves his body when he dances? It was Unbelievable. I'm not going to win this. It such a waste. Don’t you think?” Kai said as he leaned his head on the tip of table

“well.., did you see how you move when you dancing along with the music?”

“i’m not that good”

“Ah! Wait here..” i said standing up and then ran into the bedroom to find my phone, sigh.. great! Maybe because i’m that kind of person that often sleep with my phone on my hand and then sometimes i lose my phone in my blanket. Its great! that thing is now where to be seen. So I shake my blanket and then something fly and hit the wall and then flying down and hit the floor. Oh looks..! its my phone... It  take good 10 minutes for me to find my phone. its great! I grabbed the phone and ran back to kai.

“Why are you running? And what is with the nois?” kai asked when I come into the room and plop down beside him. I just shook my head and gave my full attention on my phone screen, scrolling up and down to find the right song.

“Here we go..” I said after finding the right song. I press the play button then stood up and held out my hand to kai

kai looked at me and then at my hands, confused “uh.., what are you doing?”

“Mr. Kim, will you dance with me?” Kai smiled and then he take my hand.

The music is flowing softly, Kai started swinging my body to the right and to left, back and fort in accordance with the music. I'm not good at dancing, my body rigid and not flexible unlike Kai. Kai chuckle when  my body become unsteady because my little legs tripped by my own foot. he lifted my hand in his fist, then spined my body a few times. “Wouwh... woow..” both kai and I laughed when my body become a little giddy because the spin. When our laugh die down and replaced by a soft giggled, I wrapped my arms around his neck and rest my head on his chest.

“You know Kai? You are really an awesome dancer, your eyes sprakled when you dance, your body melt along with the music, its like you born for it, like you have your own world while you are dancing, its beautiful to see you dance.” I mumbled in Kai’s chest

“really?” i nodded, still in his chest

“Yes, see what we just did? you lead me to dance, you always lead me to dance at every party and make me look good at dance while in fact I'm terrible at it, i can’t even move my legs”

“hum.., I should said thank you then. But i think I didn’t have another own world, because my only own world is you baek, and you good at anything baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter