Butterflies 29.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woahhh~ I've reached more than 800 subscribers but only half of my subscribers actually subscribes to my story itself ): Please subscribe me and my stories as well okie? <:

-

 

 

“Oh my god..”

“COOL ..”

Everyone is stunned when they reached the penthouse. “Thank you Uncle Bob.” Jessica hugged the man and someone was staring at afar. “No problem, princess Jess. If there is anything, feel free to call me. Enjoy your days in Florida!” Everyone waved and said bye to the old man before leaving them unpacking their luggage in the penthouse.

“Woah! The balcony view of the sea!!! Shall we wait for sunset guys?!” Yoona ran to the balcony and admire the view in front of her.

“I’m tired already.. I think I’m having jetlag. My body clock is screwed.. oh my god what did I just said.” Seohyun said restlessly.

 

They all sat at the balcony and catch the sunset. Seohyun is dozing off but managed to snap a couple of beautiful photos with the rest by trying her best to smile beautifully. Yuri felt happiness rushing in his body when Jessica kept snapping photos and he tend to get in some of them without Jessica’s invitation with their faces pretty close when the pictures are taken. Taeyeon felt different. He wished Tiffany is here with them but apparently she is busy with her family right now. She did not even reply his text when he informs her about their arrival.

After sunset, they stayed in the penthouse as Seohyun has already slept right after the sunset even before her dinner. They couldn’t possibly leave her here alone and get dinner out there so they called pizza delivery. Pizza delivery once in a while when they can especially with Seohyun around. 

~

“Pick up! Pick up! Pick up!!!”Taeyeon talked to his phone as he was waiting for the person on the other line to pick up. “Dammit..”

Jessica yawned loudly as she walked to the living room. “You’re still not asleep yet?”

“Tiffany’s not picking up.”

“Taeyeon, it’s 2am. I understand you have a jetlag but Tiffany needs to sleep. I’m pretty sure she is not having any jetlag like me since we are already immune living in both countries. I’m going to sleep. Nights.”

Taeyeon gave up in calling Tiffany and tried to sleep as well.

-

 

“Morning!” Yoona jumped on Seohyun’s bed next to her. They both shared a room. “Y-yah.. Yoong. Stop.” Seohyun used her husky voice and lazily cover her face with the pillow. “Omg Seo you slept for more than 14 hours and you’re still sleepy?!”

“I’m having jetlag..”

“Me too. I woke up at 12pm too, but look now is 2pm. You have no time to mediate already” Yoona looked at the clock and sniggered at Seohyun, knowing her habits.

“2pm already?!” Seohyun immediate sat up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter