Proud Being Hyunnie Appa

Kyuhyun Appa.. (Sequel to Second Chance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun POV

 

I was just come out from showering when I heard noise from the living room. I smiled. Maybe Yumi was playing with our one-year old son, Yu Hyun. It's been three years since our marriage one month after I proposed to her before. The wedding was the great things that I ever had in my life. Especially after my lovely son, Cho Yu Hyun came into our life two years after. He is good boy and cute. He has my eyes while his nose was Yumi's. 

I put the towel at its place and walking out from the bedroom, only to see Yumi was tickling Yu Hyun, which makes him laughing. I smiled, seeing such beautiful scene in front of me. Realizing my appearance, Yumi turns her head and looking at me, with smile appeared on her pretty lips.

"Good morning, oppa."

"Good morning, jagi." I said as I put a warm hug to her and she gladly accepts it. Then, I look at my boy who is also looking at both of us.

"Hello, my boy." I said as I slowly grab him and put him around my arms. He just looks at me before smiles. I smiled too, as I kiss him couple of times.

"He is in good mood today, I guess." She told me.

"He is always in good mood, dear. Right, Hyunie?" Seems to understand what I'm saying, Yu Hyun just laughs.

 

Yumi POV

 

I just smiled, feeling great and happy for having such great family now. Lovely evil husband and also my cute prince makes my live feels complete. Since our wedding, Kyuhyun always makes me happy and now with Yu Hyun baby, it is happier. 

I just looked at them as they were trying to communicate to each other when my phone is ringing on the coffee table. I grab the phone and answer it.

"What's up, Ji Eun?" You still remember her right? Oh, she is totally live well, especially with her fiancé, Siwon oppa. They will get married within this two months, so she kinda busy with her wedding right now.

"Yumi, I have little problem right now. Can you help me?"

"Help you what?"

"You see, there is something happen at the flower shop where I requested for them to organize the flower for my wedding and yours before, and I can't find any flower shop which is better than them."

"So, this is emergency?"

"Critical." She said. I sigh.

"Alright. I will go there." After that, I ended the conversation. Kyuhyun, who was watching me all the time, speaks.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, seems like there is unfortunate thing happens with Ji Eun. So, she asks me for help now." I said as I quickly going to the bedroom, changing my outfit and putting some make up.

"So, you gonna leave..... Now?" I look at Kyuhyun who was looks little panic while holding Yu Hyun. I forgot. I never leave Kyuhyun alone with our baby since Yu Hyun was born. I mean, leaves him alone in this house, taking care of our son. I walks closer to him and caress his cheek. 

"I'm sure you are okay. Yu Hyun is good boy. He will never make his appa flustered. Right, my boy?" I look at Yu Hyun before I kiss his chubby cheek. "I will not going out too long. You already know how to take care of him right?" Kyuhyun just nodded. I peck his lips and smile. "I believe you, okay? If anything happens, just call me, okay?"

"Okay, Hyunnie omma." Kyuhyun said. 

"Annyeong omma. Don't be late or I will sulk!" I just laugh as Kyuhyun change his tone, as like Yu Hyun was talking to me when I was in front door. 

"Arraseo, dear. Don't be naughty okay? Be good to appa while I'm away." I said.

"Okay~" Then, Kyuhyun look at me. "Be careful, okay?"

I just nodded before waving my hands to them and going out from our house.

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

As soon as Yumi went out, I look at Yu Hyun. "What are we going to do today, my boy?" Yu Hyun just looks at me with his cute eyes. I just sigh. It's not I don't like being al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter