#2 Special Saturday:Skydragon

1-shot Saturday Special(1 Month Hiatus)

Sorry for not keeping the promise. But I changed Thursday to Saturday because of schooling.

~~~~~

 

"Lee Chaerin! Detention for 3 hours now!" Yes. Chaerin, better known as CL, is late for school again. CL is well known in the school as the Late Queen. Every month, she will be late for at least 28/30 days. 

 

Althought many people hates her because of this, there is one guy, whom CL thinks is crazy, is chasing her. His name is Kwon Jiyong. Jiyong is the guy in school, who get chased after girls but ended up following CL. 

 

"Chae, you late again?" He asked the usual question. 

"Same reason Ji. Can you stop asking me this stupid question already?" She snapped at him. CL is very annoyed at him and is wondering why he loves annoying her. But, she just reply coldly to him. 

 

After her 3 hour detention, CL went vack home alone. Her mother now sitting on the sofa looking sulkish. CL gulped at that moment. She knew something bad is going to happen. Her mum just stood up, went to her and started fighting with her. 

 

CL was bruised from head to toe. Her mother is a druggy and always hurt CL when she is home. Once, her mum threatened her to stay in the walk in freezer of -18 degrees without any clothes. Just then, Jiyong barged into the door and went to CL. 

 

CL was currently taped in the mouth by her mother. He pushed her mum and made her faint. Then, he took out the tape from CL mouth and ran away with her. 

 

They arrived at Jiyong's house, where he live alone. 

 

"Why did you help me?" CL asked. 

"Because I love you and I sensed something wrong in why you were late everyday. "

"But how..."

"Because I stalked you. "

"I hate you Kwon Jiyong!" CL chuckled and laughed. She jumped onto Jiyong for a big Kiss. 

 

"This is why I'm your dragon."

 

The next day, the two went to school together, acting all cuddly and whatever. The teachers are more surprised that CL is not late for school, with no bruises this time. 

 

"Jiyong, finally you date my Aga-rin." Dara asked. 

"Its a secret Ssantoki~" Jiyong replied. 

 

Ever since then, CL's result and attendance improved a lot and has never been late for school because of Jiyong. 

~~~~~

Sorry for the super short Chapter! I am used to writing short and not one shot stories. But never mind. A shoutout to my only commenter(which I want more -.-), for getting the right answer! I am going to upvote all your stories now.