Dandyu: Ginger Or Prince?

Dandyu: Ginger Or Prince?

"Taengoo, your Ginger!" Sunny shouted into Taeyeon's room as Ginger climbs onto the sofa and onto Sunny's lap, with Prince beside Ginger.

 

As Sunny's about to feed some cookies to Prince, Ginger opens his mouth and moves himself closer to Prince. 

 

"Ginger!" Taeyeon said, coming out of the room. She then carried Ginger up, which made Ginger struggle and bark. Sunny then fed the little black dog a piece of cookie and patted his head. Ginger, very much pleased at the moment, quietens down and stayed in Taeyeon's arms.

 

Meanwhile, Prince is looking at Sunny with his puppy eyes.

 

"No more, Prince. No more!" Sunny said and takes away the pack of cookies. Prince then sadly climbs down the sofa and heads towards his mum's room. 

 

"Those two dogs are seriously-"

 

"Blame yourself for spoling them too much" Taeyeon says, Ginger's back.

 

"They're too cute!" Sunny retorts, and she Ginger's head.

 

"You don't seem to spoil Mori, Suri, Cherry, Dubu, Vivian and Hani" Taeyeon comments.

 

"Prince and Ginger are the best, okay?"

 

"So, if I ask you who you like the most, Ginger or Prince, who will you choose?" Taeyeon asked Sunny unexpectedly.

 

"Let me think about it." Sunny said, feeling Ginger's black eyes on her. 

 

Standing up, she heads to the kitchen to get a cup of water for herself. Suddenly, she felt a soft tug on her leg. Sunny looks down, seeing Prince right beside her right feet. 

 

"You're thirsty?" Sunny asks. Hearing Prince bark softly, she bent down and gave Prince a little bit of water. 

 

As she stood up, she felt another tug, which is beside her left feet this time. She looked down, this time it's Ginger, looking at her with his almost-invisible black puppy eyes. Sunny sighs and bends down, giving Ginger some water too.

 

Taeyeon then entered the kitchen too. "Ginger, that aunt might not like you, stop bothering her" Taeyeon says, side eyeing Sunny. 

 

"Ginger, it's okay, you're not bothersome" Sunny said and pats the dog's head, then carrying him up. Prince, now feeling jealous at her dad's attention on Ginger, heads to the sofa to look for his mum.

 

"Sunny, did you bully Prince again?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I didn't!" Sunny retorts, carrying Ginger in her arms. 

 

"Ah, Prince is jealous apparently" Tiffany said, looking at her precious little puppy. 

 

"But I gave attention to him too!"

 

"I guess you'll need to give more attention to Prince then"

 

"Oh my..." Sunny said, looking at both of the dogs.

 

Taeyeon smiles and gave Ginger some food, then patting his head before asking Sunny something.

 

"So, who did you choose? Ginger or Prince?"

 

"I choose..." Sunny hesitated for a while as she felt four pairs of eyes staring at her, which are from Taeyeon, Tiffany, Ginger and Prince.

 

"Uhmm"

 

"Taeyeon" She smiled cheekily and gave Taeyeon a piece of cookie. "You're my favourite" 

~

This one is even shorter ._. Sorry~ And, thank you so much for the votes in the previous fics :')