A "hi" from you .....

Its you...

So its highschool life.

on the first day you practically sees him, and he keeps appearing in your mind, you tell your friends about it.

the second day, you accidently made an eye contact with him. You can feel the awkwardness between you two. He just look away, not knowing it was killing you a little inside. 

The third day goes like hell, your friend teases you during the lunch break. You and your friends happen to sit like 2 tables away from his table. It was freaking awkward for you. But you decided to sit opposite of him so that he didnt notice about you crushing on him.

a week goes by and one day you happen to see him on the hallways, breaktime, lunch break and during your way to class. You have hope since then, you fall for him because you think its fate. U get butterflies when you see him. That moment when he walks behind you and your friends, you cant help but to smile and laugh, act not normal...

You officially fall for him, you fall hard. You've lighten your dark past. Eventhough you feel scared getting hurt again. Every little things related to him , you will look it up. 

 

So one day you stalk his twitter and find out about his past and a shocking truth about him. As soon you know about his true side of him you feel like you really have no chance getting to know him. Him. A player. A smoker. Curse alot. Cheated on his prev girlfriend. And most of all : he already got a girlfriend.

You were heartbroken, your heart is broke. Again. You dont have a chance. You will never talk to him eventhough you both go to the same school. Its his final year. 

Everyday going to school, seeing him, broke you a little inside. He used to be the man you have crush on. You never expect the true him is the opposite of the outer him you see on the first day. Quiet, reserved and smile alot on the first day, you fell for that. Now he is just a part of your past. He's not gonna be yours and never will. Its sad because u get to see him everyday but not able to talk to him. Atleast all you hoping was to start a conversation with him. 

You wish you talk to him. Start a conversation. Became friends eventhough you want it to be more than friends. You dont want to ruin his current relationship. You are not that type pf girl. So the day will go by seeing him passed by not knowing you exist and remain strangers. But for you its a start of something new and focus more on my study to get rid of him. To heal the broken pieces....you really wish he would say " hi". 

 

 

Soooooo im done fellow readers. I wont tell where i get this story from but i can gurantee u that its 100% mine,im a bad writer i know. Feel free to drop comments~~ i wont bite.... Ohh and if you have advise for me feel free to drop comments or send me a messages, i will appreciate it. 😘