The Xth.

The Xth Date.

"Last time, just go..." Suho nagged at the the youngest, seeing that he doesn't give a damn about what was being said.

"I don't get why you guys are desperately asking me to date." Sehun whined, groaning into the pillow and pulling his blanket over his head. 

"Because you kept bothering us! You need a girl!" Chanyeol chuckled and peeped into the blanket.

"What do you mean by bothering you?! You guys are not dating yourself, you're free!" Sehun fussed, throwing his blanket at Chanyeol. 

"Yes but you text and call us way, way, waaaay too often! I can't breathe properly and if we didn't reply, you throw a tantrum like a stupid brat!" Baekhyun frowned at him. 

"I only disturb people who are free." Sehun stubbornly emphasis.

"I am never free. But you called me too." Kyungsoo folded his arms. 

"Same. There was even that time where you barged into my cubicle when I was literally peeing just because I couldn't reply to one of your messages out of billions of the ones I replied!" Kai scolded the younger but Sehun laugh it off.

"Ok, that's my bad. Opps." He shrugged.

"Whatever, the decision is, we already find you a date today. At 11AM. The details are in that paper I pass to you." Suho pointed to the blue file.

"Are you kidding me?! I just went on a date a few days back!!" Sehun cried unbelievably.

"You abandon her at the amusement park, you arse." Baekhyun shook his head disapprovingly.

"I don't like her. She thinks doing aeygo is cute each time she wants me to buy her stuff. Oh my god, I want to puke seeing it." Sehun faked a gagged.

"She's the prettiest out of all we had pick for you but you simply dump her, thanks. There goes our reputation.." Chanyeol sighed.

"Pretty doesn't mean she's stable in the head." The maknae boringly yawned. 

"I'm not going to anymore dates, I'm sick of it. This is my what? 16 times? I have plans today. I'm going to call Luhan for BubbleTea instead." Sehun added but was straight away tackled by all the guys. In the end, Sehun ended being pinned down by the five of them and forced to look at the girl's face printed in the file. 

"Listen, we put in effort so if you want us to stop, make sure it works this time round." Kai threatened, tilting Sehun's chin and shoving the paper to his face.

"Or we're going to... give you some, love." Chanyeol punched his fist into his palm fiercely.

"But I have my own plan today! Get off me s!" He screamed but Baekhyun stuff the chips into the younger's mouth.

"Cancel it." Baekhyun easily said but Sehun shook his head in defiant.

 

Later at 11AM.. 

"Urgh, I hate them. I hate them. I hate them..." Sehun chanted while tapping his feet impatiently at the park. 

He is sitting on the bench where it's located nicely in front of a fountain with an ice cream man ringing his bells away and kids with their family playing the kites in the open green space. The trees are perfectly situated that it provide enough shade from the sun above. Sehun wondered how meticulous his hyungs were in planning, making him even more pissed at how free they are with this kind of ty stuff but not free enough to care about him. 

"I'm leaving in... 1, 2.." Sehun observed the ticking of the short hand. 

"Hi, Are you Sehun?" Asked a feminine voice as Sehun looked up from his watch.

She looked stunning. A beautiful lady in a pastel beige dress thats falls modestly below her knees. Her hair was braided by the side, lips coloured of natural pink and a flawless complexion to top it all. 

"Yea, I'm Sehun. You must be YuNi?" Sehun smiled back, politely. She reminded him of Luhan's angelic aura which he likes. 

"Yes, I am. Nice to meet you." She bowed slightly.

"Nice to meet you too." He stood up and return the greeting. 

"So.. have you eaten?" He asked, in which she shake her head sheepishly.

"We could get something to eat then. I saw a place nearby on the way here." He suggested.

"Alright." She answered briefly. 

The entire walk to the restaurant was pretty much awkward. Sehun tried making conversation but YuNi was feeling nervous to answer properly or only giving him a one word reply. Of course, he did not really mind afterall 90% of the girls he dated were shy in the first few hours before they get comfortable with him later. 

"Hi, it's me. Sehun. I assume Suho had book for me a table for two?" Sehun asked the counter discreetly. He did not want YuNi to know that the date is somewhat, ok, everything actually is paid by Suho. 

"Hello. It's over here." The waiter nodded and ushered them both to the table.  This is not the first time he had entered the same restaurant, exact same seat. Suho's dad own this place so he basically have to paid only half price for it.

After done choosing their dish from the menu, Sehun excused himself to the restroom. He adjusted his hairstyle and double check himself in the mirror before heading back out. 

Once he's out, a few minutes later, the food arrived. They were talking on a general topic from their liking to hobbies and etc. Until the waiter had accidentally slipped the tray in her hands. 

The drinks falls directly onto YuNi, causing everyone to gasp in horror. Her dress was terribly drench and part of her hair face the similar tragic. YuNi's face started to get redder as Sehun had quickly gotten up from his seat with the napkin. He tried  his best to wipe the excess water. The waiter on the other hand was profusely apologizing and helping her out of the mess.

However, YuNi had violently pushed the waiter's hands away and screamed profanities at the top of her lungs.

"How dare you spill it on me?! Are you ing blind you ! I am on a date! What the is wrong with you?! How could they hire such clumpsy and useless waiteress like you! I want to talk to your manager! Now! Oh my God, my dress! I just bought this, you moron! ARGH! CALL YOUR MANAGER NOW!" YuNi yelled in an angry outburst. 

"I'm so sorry! Yes, yes i will call my manager. I'm so very sorry. It was an accident.." The waiter hung her head low, speechless besides pleading for forgiveness. 

Not enough said, YuNi picked up the plain glass of water and splashed the content to the waiter's face including throwing the napkin at her.

"I'm so pissed! Move it! Where is your manager!? Do you want me to throw my food on you next?!" She raged, violently pushing the waiter off her balance when she tried to clean up the spill on the floor.

"Enough!" Sehun suddenly raised his voice firmly. 

"You, Get out of here! Control your anger before you date someone! Such a shame to your looks." He monotonely stated but there is sharpness in his voice. 

YuNi gave him an unbelievable look." What?! Excuse me?!" She shouted. 

"You heard me. Get out of here, YuNi." Sehun repeated himself frustratedly.

"Why are you siding her?! Oh my God! all of you! I will make sure you're fired, . " She snapped at the waiter one last time before storming out of the place.

" yourself." Sehun muttered under his breath at her.

"Yoora you ok? Come on, let me help you clear this." He pulled her up.

"I'm so sorry.." He muttered, wiping her face with his hankerchief. 

"I'm fine. Just needed to find where I put my extra shirt at.." She laugh, looking down at her wet clothes.

"I've got one in the car if you can't find it." He offered. 

"Nah, found it!" She beamed, fishing it out from her bag. 

Sehun knew the place well, the staff and everything. He had helped her out with the cleaning afterwards. The other staff who came to check on Yoora scolded Sehun for allowing the chaos to happen. 

"I shouldn't have 'accidentally' nudged your elbow." He regrettedly said. 

"That's part of the plan isn't it? You don't have to feel guilty. Remember the other girl? She's not as hysterical as that one. Too bad this time wasn't as nice. But may I ask what happen to the previous date?" Yoora asked him curiously when they're at the kitchen. 

"She's older than me. Alot older. We can't talk about common stuff." He explained as a matter of fact. 

"I see.. but she's nice.." Yoora commented, wiping herself dry.

"Yes, Joongki hyung. I will wash the dishes for my punishment." Sehun sighed, folding up the sleeve as he answered back to the elder guy.

"You better be! Look at my little girl, she's freezing in that water! Go get yourself change darling." Joongki, one of the staff who's like a brother to Yoora, patted her cheeks and ruffle her hair.

"Don't mess her hair. " Sehun grimaced, subtly pushing the guy's hand away.  

"Here, thanks." Yoora passed the handkerchief back.

"Just take it, I've got plenty in stocks." Sehun grinned. 

He did not bother answering Suho's calls that evening. Instead, he stayed in the car and fell asleep soon after. Only to be woken up by a knock on his car window. 

"Why are you still here?" Joongki asked raising his eyebrow. "Didn't you left a long time ago? It's already night." 

"Night?!" He check his watch then scanning the dark blue sky above.

"Who's that hyung? ....Sehun?!" Yoora asked in surprised, running towards Joongki's side.

"Oh hey hi Yoora. Are you done with work?" Sehun asked casually.

"Of course she's done with work. And she's going home with me if that's what you're wondering.." Joongki smirked.

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked, leaning out the window.

"Don't think I don't know Sehun-ah.. You want to sent her home." Joongki whispered then laughed out loud. 

"What." Sehun gave a mocking laugh.  "I accidentally slept here." Joongki rolled his eyes. 

"Yoora, I'm meeting a friend for awhile.Today, Sehun will sent you back home ok, sweetheart." Joongki piped in before Sehun could drive off.

"Huh? B-but it's okay I can take the cab." She waved the offer.

"Sehun is heading the same way, he won't mind sending you. Right, Sehun?" Joongki mischievously smiled but the guy gave an expressionless face.

"Yea I guess so?" He maintained his voice despite his fast beating heartbeat. 

"You sure?" She asked Sehun.

"Yea." He unlocked the doors.

Once in the car, Sehun helped her with the seatbelt like it was the most normal thing to do.

"So, where do you live?" He asked her, glancing in her direction when the trafiic stops. He gave her a playful smile.

"We live in the same area. You on the 8th, me on the 7th floor." She return back his smile sarcastically. 

"Oh yea. I forgot." He chuckled and saw her shaking her head. 

"But do you mind if we drop by the cake store for awhile?" He asked.

Yoora was thinking what the heck was this guy going to a store. It's almost midnight already. Is he craving for something? Wait, is the store even open at this time? 

"Sure." She simply replied. 

Moments later, Sehun had parked the car in front of the dim lighted cake shop. 

"It's closed." Yoora observed.

"Nope. I ordered something. You wait here just a sec alright. I'll be back quick." He rushed out and came back with a box presumably a cake, in his hand and a bouquet of flower in the other hand.

Yoora watched in amusement when he entered the vehicle.

"Wow." She uttered.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Sehun smile delightedly as he placed the cake at the back seat. "You hold this for me. Don't want the flowers to be squash."

"Whose this for? Is it a girl? Hmm?" She teased and bump against his shoulder.

"I'm driving! Don't do that!" He whined, squinting his eyes at her.  

"Uh.. Sehun? This is not the way home.." She whispered upon realization. 

"I'm kidnapping you." He seriously say. Yoora turned her head towards Sehun immediately. 

His face gave nothing away. He continue to drive despite having her staring at him intensely and worriedly. She remain quiet for a very long time that he finally let out a heavy sigh at the still air around them.

"I'm not kidnapping you. Do you feel better now?" He gave up in the end. "See, that's our block. I just took a different route. A shortcut."

"Oh my god! You idiot! You scared the hell out of me!" She exclaimed absurdly and gripped onto his arm. 

"I know.. Damn, you're too naive sometimes, babe. I-I mean Yoora." He stammered, noticing the wrong use of word. She heard it too but dismiss it although her heart thump a little quicker than normal. 

They walked into the elevator together. But Sehun did not press his floor number.

"It's 7th floor." She told him, seeing the he exited on the same level as her. 

"Yea, but you're holding onto my flowers." He pointed, smirking when he saw her getting flustered.

"Oh yes! I'm sorry! I kind of forgotten they were with me. Sorry!" She blushed, about to pass it over when Sehun took her house keys instead.

He open the door. The lights came on and at the same time, the clock chimes indicating the struck of midnight. Yoora stepped in and stood rooted to the ground immediately.

"W-what's this?" Yoora muttered absurdly.

Before her were colourful balloons lying everywhere! From the floors to the sofa to the ceilings to the walls. It's like a balloon room! 

"Happy Birthday, Yoora." He gave her the sweetest smile when she looked at him, seeking for an explanation.

"I hope I'm the first to wish you." Sehun grinned. 

"You did all of this?" She asked unbelievably.

"Mhm. Do you like it? I wanted to do it tomorrow but I've got a schedule so I did it early this morning after you left for work. Actually, I wanted to put more balloons but those s forced me to go for another date. And I ask Joongki for your house keys just in case you think I break into your house.." He explained, eliciting gurgles of laughter from her. 

"I love it! You shouldn't have wasted your time though but thank you so much! It's really lovely, Sehun.." She hugged him.

"Just a hug?" He hold onto her waist, not letting her go from the embrace.

"It's not a waste of time if my crush loves it." He added, straight away making her looked away from his eyes for her blood are rushing to her face causing her to blush instantly. 

"Thank you." She pecked him on the cheek but Sehun pouted. 

"Does this mean I'm rejected?" He seductively whispered into her ear, sending chills down her spine.

Yoora held his eye contact for awhile before leaning forward, closer. 

"I've always liked you." She breathed, colliding their lips together. 

"Me too." 

 

 

 

**Hope you guys enjoy this oneshot!!^^ Do comments and leave feedback thanks for stopping by!!:D

 

F'ck me SEhun!