HYUNRA: Christmas By Myself This Year

The Adventures of The Muses

Sera looked at the clock. 8pm and still none of her members had shown up. She knew what they'd all be doing. Sam and Erin would be having some romantic meal, Hyemi and Minha would be out on a walk, Sungah and Kyungri would be doing god knows what in their house. Sera didn't want to think about it. Eunji would probably be at some bar trying to pull some hot girls like she always did when nobody would talk to her, even though Sera had invited her over Eunji had either not seen the text or ignored Sera. Now Sera was counting on her girlfriend, Hyuna, to show up. Hyuna was obsessed with her cats Hoya and Moya and rarely went anywhere without them.

"Well.. Some Christmas this has been.." Sera mumbled to herself, lying on the couch.

She closed her eyes and started to drift off into a deep sleep.

 

Meanwhile, Hyuna was stuck in traffic.

"Ugh.. She's going to think I haven't been bothered to come over and she won't answer the phone.." Hyuna mumbled to herself. "And look at this freaking traffic, I'm never going to get there in time."

Hyuna decided to take a risk and took a shortcut. She almost crashed the car a few times, but eventually she was out of the traffic and driving up to Sera's house. When she got there, the door was unlocked and Sera was fast asleep on the couch. Hyuna giggled slightly and contemplated taking pictures but decided not to. She picked Sera up and carried her to her bed and put her down, then she put her in her pyjamas and put the covers over her. Hyuna went into the kitchen to prepare some food since she hadn't had chance to eat all day when she heard a small sleepy voice from behind.

"Hyuna.. I thought you weren't coming.." Sera wrapped her arms around Hyuna's waist and put her chin on Hyuna's shoulder.

"The traffic was bad and I finished work later than I should have." Hyuna said.

"Oh.. Why didn't you text me?" Sera asked.

"I did. You never answered." Said Hyuna.

"I didn't realise." Sera mumbled, quickly getting her phone to check the messages. "You sent so many.."

"I wanted you to be prepared for me, but you didn't see so I guess you aren't." Hyuna said.

"What do you mean?" Sera asked, confused.

"..Go and wait in your room on the bed." Hyuna said with a grin.

Sera gasped slightly then squealed like an excited child and ran to her room, throwing herself on the bed. She wouldn't be spending Christmas by herself this year after all.