Role of a Guardian/Boyfriend

Destine to Fall

'what was that back there??? Since when am i your girlfriend??? >,< '

'i definitely can't tell them i'm a guardian, they'll think i'm crazy so i have to come up with something u,u'

'And you can't come up with anything else than being a boyfriend????? ' 

'i've search about it and boyfriend and a guardian somehow share similar roles, you see boyfriend have to protect, and take care of his girlfriend just like how i'm supposed to take care of you. '

'Dude, this doesnt make any sense u,u '

'i don't see why it bother you that much, you dt seem to be that popular that my status as your boyfriend will repel any potential admirer anyway.' 

 

 

Just how blunt can that guy be!!!! >,<  Aish, talking with him is such a waste of my time !!! i never win the argument with that sharp tonge, so i just ignore him and storm to my classroom. 

 

 

i have to admit being with a guardian isr really annoying becuze despite their good looks which will decieve you, they are one of the most irritating kind of creature you'll ever meet, for example : 

 

'Hey, why is your house so messy? Clean it up, back in my place everything is spotless.'

 

 

'Cook something healthy to eat. You're eating instand noodles all the time , you'll die soon.'

 

 
'Look at the hanging around in your bathroom, you should dry them out in the sun. For a girl, you're quite dirty and careless about your al hygiene you know. ' 
 
 
 

'Do your homework now or i won't let you watch Exo Showtime. i dt understand why you like that anyway, i mean surely i'm better looking than any of them and i'm right here.'

 

'STOP IT RIGHT THERE YOU!!!!!'  I burst out, 'i can barely stand you nagging me around but you can't just talk about EXO like that!!! They're my idol >,< '

'You can be really loud , ' he said with a bore expression.

 

what would i do to punch that bore-expressionless face u,u

 

 

'I can be as loud as i want, its  my house!!! you're just a freeloader so shut up!!! you;re supposed to be my guadian and take care of me but all up till now its like the other way around, i'm like your maid or something>>???????  and what's the deal with you lurking around with my , i don't need your opinion on matters like that!! You understand me???? ' i screamed in his face.

'you know i'll understand better if you speak more and spit less.'

'GAHHHH!!! THat's it, Kris, i'm so gonna kill you >,< ''  i grab the lamp nearby the sofa and held it up.

'You wouldn't do that, ' Kris smirk at me but it soon replaced by a surprised expression when blood were trekking down from his forehead to his eyes. 

 

 

 

Yep, nice hit, xD  i should get a reward for that!!!

 

 

 

 

'What is happening in here?' said a voice i'm really familiar with.

 

 

 

 

 

It can't be... =="  of all these times they have to come now??