FINAL

Sequel to THAT'S WHAT YOU CALLED A KISS

You opened your eyes as you saw the sunlight peeking through the curtains. Today is a brand new day!
Your lips curled up to form a smile. Then you attempted to get up from the bed when you realized you were still within the love of your life's embrace, Kris. You then shift to turn around & face him. Kris tightens his hold on your waist & pulled you closer to him as you turned. You giggled softly as you don’t want to wake him up from his sleep. You stared at his face down to his jawline. You can’t stop yourself from smiling like an idiot as you stared at him.

 

‘Ah he's so adorable.’ You brought your hand to caress his cheeks & leaned forward to cuddle against his chest. Kris softly lets out a sigh as he pulled you closer while snuggling against you for warmth. You wrapped your arms around his waist as he continued to sleep.

 

"Oppa~” you muttered softly, Kris seemed to try to ignore you while closing both of his eyes even tighter, "We should wake up. Or .. I should at least." Kris shook his head & mumbled something softly in reply. You let out a soft sigh & slightly smiled. In the end, you gave up & decided to take a nap for awhile since Kris wouldn’t release his tight grip on your waist.

** **

After almost half an hour later, you woke up again & Kris was still sleeping soundly next to you. Fortunately, he had freed you from his embrace & settled down to cuddle the blanket instead. You giggled & brushed some hair out of his face gently. He opened his eyes & his thin lips formed a sweet smile at you. You replied him by giving him a soft peck on the cheek & he reached out to grab your wrist as he caressed it using his thumb.

 

"Morning, oppa," you said while still smiling brightly at Kris. He smiled while pulling you closer to him. And once again, bringing you back to the bed & into his embrace.  "Mornin’ sweets." He responded & he planted a kiss onto your forehead. He snuggled against you & he inhaled your sweet scent he loved. You smiled softly due to his action & he mumbled in a low tone while closing his eyes, “Is it already time to get up?”

"Yeah, of course, you dork.” You replied & poked his nose. You can barely hear his soft sigh before he replied, "What time is it?" You half-hearted shrugged & answered, “Almost 9, I supposed.”

Upon hearing that, Kris continued to snuggle against you as if you were a pillow. You chuckled softly & pretended to push him away which caused him to sigh as he talked, "Sweets..” He called while opening both of his eyes & stared at you straight into your eyes, he added, “I don't wanna leave this bed today, or tomorrow. I want to stay like this with you for eternity, can’t we?" He whined & pouted cutely at the same time. You pursed your lips at him when he reached up to caress your face gently.

 

"How lucky am I to have a sweet girl like you?" He whispered softly to your ear. You could feel his warm breath brushed through your neck. You cheekily grinned while giggling & leaned forward to press a chaste kiss on to his thin lips. He smiled into it & pulled you even closer to his body. "I don't know how I ended up with such a wonderful boy like you." You replied & gently poked his cheek. Both of you smiled in reply & Sehun softly gave you another kiss.

 

"But we still have to get up. I surely don’t wanna spend your rare days off cooped up inside all day." You stated clearly while staring at him & attempted to get out of bed.  He whined again as you started to move,

"But .. At least, give me another few hours to enjoy this?" You could see it through his pleading pair of eyes as you glanced at his way while he pouted cutely. “Don’t you ever give me that pouting again.” You announced as you can’t help yourself but to give in.

‘How can I say a ‘no’ to this dork?’

You smiled sweetly at him as you lightly hit his chest. He continued to smile like an idiot he is while pulling you closer again. You perked up at him & looked into his beautiful pair of eyes while he titled his head to your side.

 

"If that’s so, we’ll definitely miss breakfast.” You exclaimed. Kris pouted again for the last time & then wiggled both of his eyebrows, saying, "You can have me for breakfast." He gave you a sheepish grin & smirked. You eventually blushed at his statement & turn away to avoid his gaze. He chuckled as he saw you & leaned in closer again to give you another kiss. And murmurs into your ear softly,

"It's okay, babe. We'll only miss breakfast." He let out another soft chuckled before he stared at you again.

You sighed in defeat & snuggled into his warmth with both of your arms wrapping around his waist & pulled yourself closer to him.

 

"Alright, you jerk. But …” You stopped & rested your head onto his chest, “What?” Kris asked. You secretly smiled & added,
“Can you sing a lullaby for me?” You’ve always love his voice. And you’d like to hear it once more. He began to hum & rested his chin on your head. You close your eyes as he sang the first verse of ‘Lucky’.

 

You began to set off to your dreamland. Kris stopped his sing when he heard your soft breath & peeked to see you already fast asleep. He breathed a sigh of relief & his lips curled up a smile, whispering softly,

“Saranghae, ____.”

Sorry, sorry, sorry.
I've been busy with school that I can't update the sequel ASAP.
Anyway, I would like to apologize once more if this sequel isn't as thrilling as the first one.

XOXO from freakgeegee

P/s: SORRY.