Chapter 2

The ArchAngel

Chapter 2 

Ahn Sohee POV

The teacher looked at the classs and said "For a fact the person your sitting next to will know you well enough, you picked these seats for a reason."

He continues to speak "I bet, its out from familarity.TODAY will be an unlucky day for you "

i have a feeling he will be staring at me and sumi as he talked ..right-t-t About-t-t NOW

Hey, look at that he looked at us with a smile??? oh god that is scary 

"We are creating a new seating chart."

wait.....WHAT?!?!? 

I looked at SunMi, she was like me and was surprised as well. 

She spoke loud and clear for the class

"What the crap? Its almost the end of the year? As in You can't pull this kind of stuff now."

The Teacher hinted us another smile. oh god can he stop that its driving to hell.

"I can pull off this stuff any time i want, and if you fail my class , ill do this all over again Next Year."

In this class there are groups which there is a lot of them 

there is Super Junior = 13 boys, in all grades and somehow 6 of them got into my class....., Nothing to say really, they are handsome kingka of the school and  each member in the group has a special ability like sport,acting, academics, music  they are SUPER JUNIOR.

Then there is Girl Generation = 9 members, in all grades like SJ and only 4 of them got into this biology class. Some are nice and some are mean.

                                                       They are similar to SJ just less people. ..... 

I can hear cursed words from little cliche all over the room. Super Junior Kyuhyun ,Kibum ,Donghae ,Ryeowook ,Siwon and Key(not in SJ) were either relaxed about it or just irritated to speak. Across the room the girls(GG) cliche was all "OMG"WTH" "ill miss you being my partner ILY" Lesbian much? and "i hope i get to sit next to someones name" 

The two new student are in the back i didnt bother too look.  I knew every in this class but the new transfer...maybe ill find out later.

The teacher slapped textbooks against the table and the sound slowly fades away as the class shuts their mouths.

As i call out the names of your partner you will hear a number that will be your assigned partner and desk.

I was hoping for a  window seat so i could just stare into space. The i heard my name called, for some reason my stomach felt like it was filled will butterflies.

"Ahn SoHee" and and WHO IS IT 

"Kwon " Kwon Yuri?

"Ji" JIA???

"Yong" YAY.....wait..WHAT ? WHOS THAT?

"SEAT 3A and 3B" at least its a window seat.

i said my goodbye to my desk that beared through my doodles and to SunMi who looked at me like im the lucky girl to sit next to mr.Kwon..

Seriously i do not know who this person is but as long its not Sunny and her friends IM GOOD, but i get a bad feeling about this person....

I go to my desk and see the window seat is taken by my "New Partner" -sigh- should have walked faster. I sit in 3B and was going to introduced 

His shirt  is familiar to me and then i remeber......THATS THE PERSON I BUMPED INTO!!!! 

i looked up and saw him staring at me. 

TO BE CONTINUE