Xin is having a “hard" time

CL x Xin y'all

“You know..we haven't had since 4/20 babe.." Xin sighed his ual frustrations away as he his gf's thigh.

“We've been so busy taking care of Sam Sam, huh?" CL smiled and let her hands run through his shaggy hair.

“But...the baby's asleep" he wiggled his eyebrows. 

“Yeah.." she wrapped her arms around his neck. He leaned in for her lips, but she dodged and laid a Peck on his cheek. “we should sleep too..these are precious hours of sleep that we may not get" she smiled and lied down, falling asleep minutes later.

Xin sighed..lame...

The next morning CL was in the kitchen making Xin and Sam's favorite, yangaeng buns. Sam giggled and watched his mommy roll the bread. Xin walked out from his shower with sweatpants hanging loosely from his waist.

“Annyeong~" he picked up his baby and sat down, resting the infant in his lap. 

“Oppa, yanggaeng" she stuffed a bun in his mouth, he smiled. “It's good." 

She giggled and picked up their baby son, “time to eat Sam Sam" she sat on the couch and took off her shirt. Xin eyed her and dropped the bun from his mouth. 

“No peeking papi" CL smirked as she let Sam feed from her. Xin sighed, regaining his ual frustrations.

“Ouch baby, that's a little too hard" She giggled and pulled Sam from her . She rubbed her sore and sighed. Xin could think of a couple of things that were getting too hard at the moment.

“We need to get him on more solid food"

“Uhuh" Xin said blankly, as if he knew at all what she was say. 

She put Sam in his bed for his nap and walked into to her boyfriend. 

“You haven't smoked all day..are you sick?" She sat on his lap and tilted her head.He shook his head and looked her up and down. She smiled and ran a hand on his nice chest. “mm papi you look so y with.. just..sweatpants" she bit her lip and slid her hand down his abs. “I love it"

He smirked and kissed her neck. 

“You know what I'm gonna do about oppa?" She grinned.

He lifted his eyebrow, “what?"

“Nothing.." she giggled and ran to the bedroom. “Catch me if you can Yanggie!"

“Yah~" he chuckled as got up and chased her upstairs. If she was teasing him, she was gonna get what's coming to her.

 _____________

hehehehe just a little teaser! Be back soon with the fun stuff ;)