DRUNK

Drunk

Hello, Minwoo shippers (and Winner stans)~! I am back with my second Minwoo fanfic. I have two more one-shot stories in my WIP and I am planning to bury myself alive because I just finished drafting a Minwoo series. >_< By the way, I just opened an AFF account. My LJ account is like a home for my Henber feels and fanfics. Publishing my future Minwoo series here sort of kills the Henber divinity (LOL!) of my LJ. So, the future Minwoo series will be published in my AFF account.

*Hint/Spoiler* The other Minwoo one-shot I am writing required me to watch Ghost (that ♫Oh my love♫ Minwoo moment was from that movie). So much for being a dedicated Minwoo shipper, ne? LOL!
 Anyway, prayer circles for all fangirl hearts who died because of Winner's performance in 2ne1's AON. Especially prayers for those who can't get over Jinwoo's perfect face. LOL!

So this story was inspired by Mino's forever-initiating-the-Minwoo-skinship. You have to admit, he initiates it, always. My poor Jinwoo's just reacting. Anyway, did I mention I love Jinhoon bromance/friendship? I love the hyung line soooo much! So most of my stories will have Jinhoon BFF moments. ^^

This story is waaay behind my usual style. I always get complains that my (Henber) one-shots are short. However, this story's kinda long. T_T  Please enjoy and spread the Minwoo (and Winner) love~!

 

DRUNK
(by kaijin-taichou)
Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Characters: WINNER
Pairing: Minwoo; MinoxJinwoo; BFF!Jinhoon; (super) ninja!Kangnam
Genre: Humor; Fluffy in a way; One-shot
Summary: Song Minho witnesses an addicted-to-Jinwoo's-cuteness maniac Lee Seunghoon and a foul-mouthed Kim Jinwoo, thanks to soju.

==========

It was two in the morning and the night was young, for the boys of Winner that is. Being at home at this time is considered a miracle for the new idol group. Song Minho was really bored. He went home with his leader Kang Seungyoon and maknae Nam Taehyun. Not that they are boring people but whenever Seungyoon plays his guitar and Taehyun starts singing, a certain world is suddenly created between the leader and the maknae. He is not a bad singer but he is a rapper so he feels awkward when he sings with these two. Plus, Seungyoon and Taehyun don't find his intentional off-key singing funny. They are not like their eldest hyung, Kim Jinwoo, who laughs heartily everytime he does that.

Speaking of Jinwoo, Mino regretted that he didn't join him and Lee Seunghoon to the convenient store. He thought it was playtime with Taehyun but that stupid guitar and its equally-stupid-eight-dimensional owner stole their maknae's attention. Mino decided to get the attention of his favorite hyung.

The rapper grabbed his phone from his pocket and sent a message to Jinwoo.

Hyung… Where are you? Go home now. I'm bored. I have no playmate. T_T

Mino didn't have to wait because Jinwoo replied after a minute or so.

We'll be there in 10 minutes, Mino-yah~! Don't be sad~ ㅠㅠ Do you want anything? Hyung will buy you one. ㅋㅋㅋ

The rapper smiled widely. Kim Jinwoo is an epitome of cuteness. He has an exploding aegyo even in his text messages.

Tteokbokki~ Thanks, Jinwoo-hyung!

Every five seconds, Mino looked at their door, waiting for his hyungs. The promise of tteokbokki made him act like a dog, waiting patiently for his master to serve him food.

What are the things I won't do for food? He asked himself as he watched Seungyoon and Taehyun exchange a high five for the birth of a new song.

Indeed, after ten minutes, their dorm's door revealed Winner's hyung line, just like what Jinwoo said. They were holding about five black plastic bags as they complained how cold it was outside.

"I thought my blood was no longer flowing!" the baby lion ranted.

The newly-arrived duo placed the bags on the table as the younger guys looked at them curiously. Seunghoon opened the bags and pulled out around ten bottles of soju. Mino, Seungyoon, and Taehyun gave their hyung a surprised look.

"What's with this supply of soju?" Taehyun asked as he picked a bottle.

"Jinwoo-hyung. Seunghoon-hyung, are you depressed? Do you have problems? Can I help? Alcohol is not the solution," Seungyoon asked worriedly but with a voice of a leader. Mino just looked at Seunghoon, who was laughing. He could hear Jinwoo was laughing as well in the kitchen.

"We just want to be drunk, that's all. We've waited for our debut for a long time and now we are here. We never celebrated it," Seunghoon explained.

"And we never did this, you know, drinking and getting drunk together as five," Jinwoo said as he placed a plate of tteokboki on the table. "Mino-yah~! Your tteokbokki," he told the rapper sweetly.

Mino thanked Jinwoo and grabbed the chopsticks. "I am in for a drink!" he declared as he stuffed his mouth with the Korean dish.

Taehyun stood up. "I'm sorry but I'm not in a mood to drink now and I am really tired. I might get drunk easily. I'm off to bed. Maybe next time." He patted Jinwoo's shoulder and retreated to his room.

"The maknae just killed our vibe! You should not do that as well, Seungyoon-ah!" Seunghoon told his leader who was also eating tteokbokki.

After swallowing his food, Seungyoon said, "I can't get drunk. What will you do with my image? I have an image to protect."

The three older guys laughed.

"Image?"

"What image are you talking about? We haven't debuted yet, you already ruined your so-called image with your stupid solo fashion show in Japan!"

"That is the funniest joke you've ever said, Kang Seungyoon."

Seungyoon threw death glares to his hyungs. "I am the leader so I cannot be drunk." However, he was answered again by a loud laughter from his hyungs.

Giving up, the leader stood up. "I am allowing you to get drunk, you old people, since our manager said today is our rest day. But don't you dare disturb me in my room. Jinwoo-hyung, you'll sleep here in the living room. I'll lock our room."

Seungyoon was about to enter his and Jinwoo's room when he stopped and faced s. "Ahhhh. I remember, I won't need to lock the door because drunk is not in Jinwoo-hyung's vocabulary. Good luck on taking care of two drunk rappers, hyung!" Then he entered the room and closed the door.

Mino laughed at Seungyoon's warning. "I will bet everything I have that Jinwoo-hyung will be the first to get drunk!"

Jinwoo smirked. "We'll see, Song Minho. We'll see."

==========

Mino looked at the bottles they emptied. Five bottles and yet he was just feeling tipsy. He never bonded with his two hyungs like this before. Mino didn’t know if he was a strong drinker or if his hyungs treated the soju as water. The rapper concluded it was the latter.

Seunghoon sang all Bigbang's songs, danced 2ne1's Fire for about ten times, declared his love for their sajangnim, Yang Hyunsuk every five minutes, got angry at Jinwoo for "stealing" his drink, gave Mino pieces of advice on how to fanboy G-Dragon, and endless attempts to kiss Jinwoo for being so cute.

The last one was the reason why Mino kept himself from drinking. Kim Jinwoo is innocent and untainted hence he should protect the eldest's lips from intruders like Lee Seunghoon.

Ya! Song Minho! You should protect him as him against Seunghoon-hyung, not just his lips, you babo. He scolded himself.

However, his Jinwoo-hyung just giggled in every attempt of the baby lion, which made the rapper a little uncomfortable and bothered.

Why is this hyung not doing anything and just giggle? Does he want to be kissed? Aish! Honestly, why I am doing this? If he wanted to be kissed by this YG-sajangnim fanboy, then so be it! Why I am even upset?

He was busy scolding himself and Jinwoo inside his mind when Seunghoon attempted to kiss Jinwoo once again. The kiss might have succeeded if Mino didn't stand up immediately and grab the elder's collar, almost pushing him away from the eldest.

"Ya! You don't have to push me that hard, Mino-yah!" Seunghoon complained. His Busan accent was exploding.  "Don't you find Jinwoo-hyung sooooo cute? If you don't, you're not a human, dude."

Every day of my life, I am always asking the heaven if Jinwoo-hyung saved Korea in his past life that he was created with such perfection in his present life, thank you very much. He wanted to refute but he knew the other side was really drunk.

"Don't you find him sooooo adorable that you want to cuddle him and kiss him? If you don't, take all my money and find someone selling emotions and feelings. You don’t have one, Song Minho," the drunk rapper asked again.

Who wouldn't want to cuddle my babo hyung? Who wouldn't want to kiss my Kim Jinwoo's perfect lips and inviting neck and… whoa, Song Minho! What the hell are you saying?! Really? My Kim Jinwoo? You're drunk, man.

He continued arguing against himself, ignoring more of Lee Seunghoon's "Have you realized how perfect Kim Jinwoo is" monologue. However, Mino knew his subconscious self wasn't drunk and he was losing against it.

The rapper snapped back to reality when he heard Seunghoon say, "Alright! I am drunk! I will now go to my fortress where the lion sleeps tonight. ♫Ee-e-e-oh-mum-a-weh. Ee-e-e-oh-mum-a-weh. Ee-e-e-oh-mum-a-weh.♫"

Jinwoo sang with Seunghoon as well but he stopped when he saw the baby lion stand up.

"Ya! Where are you going, Seunghoonie?!" Jinwoo shouted but he was ignored by the still singing Seunghoon. The drunk rapper walked swaying to his room.

"You go to hell, Lee Seunghoon! You don't know how to handle liquor! You and your ugly dog may go to hell with your satan boss, Yang Hyunsuk!" Jinwoo shouted at Seunghoon's room. Mino laughed at his hyung. He never saw him drunk. The vocalist calling their boss Satan was a revelation for Mino.

But it was just the beginning for the rapper. Jinwoo continued to bad mouth s.

"And you, Nam Taehyun, you diva! Give me a reason why I should not to pluck your stupid eyebrows! You don’t do aegyo, you say but you nailed the Gwiyomi steps?! Tell that to your hideous 5:5 hair!" Winner's visual ranted. Mino wiped his tears because he was laughing too much.

"Kang Seungyoon. Kang Seungyoon. Where do I start? Where should I start?! Stop telling me what to wear or what fashion is! I can’t hear you over your stinking underwear!" Mino thought he died laughing.

Jinwoo glared at the laughing rapper. "Ya! Song Minho! You are laughing? Out of all these kids, you are the one who frustrates me the most!"

"Why is it?" Mino asked, trying to hold his laughter.

"My so-called soul mate. I may not step on you but you are always stepping on me!" Jinwoo yelled.

"When did I do that?" the younger guy asked curiously but still trying his best not to snicker. However, Jinwoo wasn't listening to him. It seemed like the eldest was about to start a monologue.

"Why are you a push-and-pull guy? Why?" Jinwoo wasn't yelling anymore.

This hyung will cry anytime now. Mino thought it was a matter of seconds before his laughter burst.

"Push-and-pull guy? Me? What push-and-pull are you—"

"Yes! You're a ing push-and-pull guy, Song Minho!" Jinwoo raised his voice again, now looking straightly to Mino's eyes. The younger guy was alarmed. This wasn't funny anymore.

"Hyung, what are you saying?" Mino asked worriedly.

"What am I saying, Mino-yah? Don’t ask me what I am saying if you don't know what you are doing! Stop your push-and-pull game, I beg you." The vocalist's voice was shaking, making Mino uncomfortable.

"What push-and-pull? I don't understand—"

" it, Mino! You've been playing me with that so don’t tell me you don't understand. You keep on pulling me towards you then you'll push me right after!"

Hearing the word "" from his hyung was very unusual and startling for Mino. Alcohol and Kim Jinwoo don’t fit together, he concluded.

"Hyung, you're very drunk, let me take you to your room and—" The rapper stopped talking when Jinwoo gave him a very fake laugh.

"Are you pulling me again, Mino? How are you planning to push me then?" Jinwoo accused him.

Mino was starting to lose his patience. "Kim Jinwoo, this push-and-pull thing of yours, I don't get it and if you don't want to explain it to me, I don't want to hear it."

"Initiating every ing skinship then you'll just push me away? When you showed me how to do natural skinship with Jiyong-hyung, didn't you push yourself to me and when I was about to get closer to you, you pulled yourself away? When I said I want to be Kim Tan and you want to be Cha Eunsang, didn't they ask us to practice the kissing scene? You initiated to kiss me but when I was willing to do it, you avoided it. And don't get me started with our trip to your hometown, you ing flirt!"

Mino just stared at his hyung. The things he said were very petty, in Mino's opinion. Hell yes, he will stay away from those skinship because they are both men. It was fanservice. However, he didn’t think Jinwoo was affected by this. Somewhere inside him, he knew that his we are both guys reason was not true. Mino was afraid to face the reality he was trying to avoid who knows when.

"Telling me that you could fall in love with me? I am wearing a wig, yes but why didn't you say that to Taehyun? That I am your girl? And what was with your clinginess in Japan all about? Arguing with Seunghoon that he might kick me out of his bed so you and I should share the bed? Telling Seungyoon that I need a break from his gross, unhygienic habit, which I totally agree, but why do I have to share the room with you?" the drunk vocalist continued.

All the accusations of Jinwoo were slowly sinking inside Mino. He laughed at himself. He was way obvious but was oblivious about it. He felt sorry for his hyung. All he wanted was to make Jinwoo happy, to hear him laugh but in reality, Mino was hurting his favorite person, aside from his mom and sister.

"If you want to get close to me, then do it! Finish what you've started! If you want to kiss me, then do it! If you don’t want to, then stop pulling me closer to you then push me—"

Mino wasn't sure why he cupped Jinwoo's cheeks, pulled him closer and kissed him. It was either he wanted this drunk guy to shut up or he just wanted to kiss him all this time. Tasting his hyung's lips made him believe that it was the latter.

As they tried to catch their breath after that sweet and gentle kiss, Mino smiled at Jinwoo. "I didn't push away this time, Jinwoo-hyung."

The rapper knew the handsome guy was about to say something, however, Jinwoo passed out.

==========

"Jinwoo-hyung what?" Mino thought his eardrums exploded.

"No. You're kidding. Jinwoo-hyung got drunk? It's like telling us that Seungyoon-hyung changes his underwear everyday!" Taehyun said doubtfully and ignored his leader's "Hey!" comment.

Mino was trying hard to convince s when the subject of their topic came out from his room, wearing his ever-favorite gray hoodie. Jinwoo was somewhat looking for something or someone. He found it in the gathering crowd in their living room.

"Seungyoonie, did you carry me to my bed?" he asked as he joined s around the table.

"No. I woke up because Mino-hyung almost dropped you on the floor. He carried you to our room," Seungyoon answered but his eyes were squinting.

"You don’t remember that, hyung?" Taehyun asked. Mino just looked at Jinwoo so as Seunghoon.

The good-looking vocalist shook his head. It made s gasp.

"Daebak! This is the first time I've heard that Kim Jinwoo got drunk. Daebak! Even TOP-hyung acknowledges Jinwoo-hyung's alcohol tolerance," Seungyoon exclaimed.

"So… so… hyung, what… what was the last thing you… you… hmmmm… remembered?" Mino asked carefully. Did he forget that they shared a kiss? He wasn't sure if it was good or bad.

"Why are you stuttering, Mino-yah? Did I dance ?" Jinwoo laughed. "The last thing I remember? Hmmmm... Ah!  Seunghoonie was begging an imaginary sajangnim to adopt him."

Mino scowled. That Seunghoon's "Adopt me, sajangnim" scene happened after the baby lion's fifth of countless attempts to kiss Jinwoo.

So Jinwoo-hyung won't even remember Seunghoon-hyung's ual harassment against him? But how about the kiss? It was frustrating Mino.

"Are you sure?" the talented rapper asked. Jinwoo looked at him worriedly but managed to make it cutely as well.

"Are you sure I didn’t do anything stupid?" he asked Mino back.

"Even if you're not drunk, you do stupid things, hyung," Seungyoon commented. Jinwoo laughed out loud in agreement.

"Jinwoo-hyung, Mino-hyung made a hangover soup for you and Seunghoon-hyung," Taehyun informed them.

"Really? Thank you, Mino-yah!" the eldest hyung said brightly. For whatever reason, it made Mino blush.

"N-no problem." The lead rapper scolded himself for stuttering. He watched Jinwoo stand up and head to the kitchen, immediately followed by Seunghoon. He wished Jinwoo would remember what happened earlier that day. Mino wanted to feel those lips again.

==========

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Seunghoon was staring intensely at his hyung who was filling up his cup with the hangover soup Mino made for them.

Jinwoo was about to drink the soup when he felt his dongsaeng's stare.

"Why are you staring at me?" Jinwoo said innocently.

"Drop the innocent act, hyung. You don’t need the hangover soup," Seunghoon accused in a very low voice.

Jinwoo laughed at him. "What are you saying?" he beamed.

The younger guy kept his voice low and insisted, "We've been drinking buddies ever since I joined YG, Kim Jinwoo. Seungyoon and Taehyun warned me about your high alcohol tolerance because they watched you kick TOP-hyung's several times when our sunbaenims treat the trainees. You can empty ten bottles of soju all by yourself without getting drunk. We just had five bottles and you shared them with me and Mino."

The eldest hyung put down his cup and smiled at Seunghoon.

"Alright, you got me. I wasn't drunk," he whispered but Seunghoon's attention was caught by Jinwoo's grin.

"Did you execute the plan we made in the convenient store?!" Jinwoo smirked.

"Behind that angelic face is a , ready to seduce every man in the world. You're unbelievable, hyung," Seunghoon teased. "So were you able to tell him all your Song Minho-grievances?"

Jinwoo nodded. "Yes, I did and I even had a bonus."

Seunghoon raised an eyebrow. "Don’t tell me you two kissed?" he shrieked.

"Maybe," the vocalist said cutely. He buried his red face on his hands.

"Must be!" Seunghoon raised his cup of hangover soup and hissed, "You should be an actor, too! The last thing I remember was Seunghoonie begging sajangnim to adopt him my ! How could you forget kissing Mino? I came to a point where I don't want to hear his name because every time your mouth opens, you would definitely speak his name."

Jinwoo laughed. Seunghoon was right. He could never forget how Mino's lips tastes like even if he wanted to.

"Maybe I should get drunk more often?" Jinwoo suggested.

Seunghoon laughed out loud. "Actor Kim Jinwoo, manse!" the Busan man teased before leaving Jinwoo alone in the kitchen.

xxx