1

The Confession

 Changmin bite his lips nervously. He keeps reading the letter he wrote for someone his love over again. maybe more than 50 times? He sighed. Where did all his courage gone? He was so excited writing this letter but when it finished, he feels stunned. he can’t even move from his seat. He was so nervous.

This confess letter really made his life miserable since this letter was finished written. He promised to himself he will give this letter right away to Yunho after he finished writing it. Yes. Yunho. His bestfriend. His hyung. since he was a kid. He got this feeling for Yunho since he was a little kid. Till now. 16 years old Changmin is really determine to confess his love to Yunho. he really want to…

“Changminniieeee~~~!”

His door slam-opened and reveal the person he wanted to confess to. Changmin was so shock and he grip the letter tightly. He gasps when Yunho hugged him tightly and lift him up.

“y-yunnie!”

“yeayyyy~~” Yunho jump to the bed and both of them fell on the bed with Changmin still in Yunho’s arms. Wrapped tightly by Yunho’s strong arms.

“yunnie!” Changmin protested and still panting. He hits Yunho’s chest playfully.

“hehehehe hye~”

Changmin looked away. Sulking.

“Minnie-ah…don’t you miss me? because I miss you so much…..” said Yunho. he cupped Changmin face and make the sulking latter face him. yunho smiles looking at Changmin’s pouting.

“no…”

“well..miss you too..” Yunho leans and kiss Changmin’s lips softly. Changmin gasp and blushed so hard. It’s been awhile since Yunho kiss him. but..

“Y-yunnie..” Changmin shivers when he feels Yunho’s tongue slipped into his parted lips. And he can feel Yunho’s tongue exploring and his cavern. Changmin grip Yunho’s shirt tightly. Because..he feel dizzy.

What is this..Changmin thought. Yunnie never kiss me like this..this is..

“ahh..” Changmin moans.

Yunho gasp and widen his eyes when he heard Changmin weird sounds. He quickly release and sit up. He stare at Changmin who is now had reddish cheeks. Changmin realized Yunho was staring at him quickly hide in the blanket.

Bathump bathump.

Yunho touch his chest and rub it. What is this..why his heartbeat..

“yah..Shim Changmin..get out from there..” Yunho tried to ignore his heartbeat and try to pull away the blanket covered his bestfriend.

“no!”

“get out I’m missing you paboyaa~~~” Yunho pull the blanket harder until the blanket thrown away. Changmin laughing when Yunho was pulling the blanket. But everything goes silent when Changmin realized Yunho was holding the confess letter and try to read it.

“no!” Changmin grab the letter but Yunho succeed to hide it behind his back.

“what is this letter all about?” asked Yunho while staring at Changmin. He hold to  Changmin’s head to prevent the latter come closer to him.

“nothing..”

“but I can see “dear Yunnie” ..”

Changmin widen his eyes. he bite his lips nervously. He sat on the bed quietly while biting his lips. He stare at Yunho with teary eyes.

“e-eh..m-minnie..”

“huwwwwaaaaa~~~~” Changmin cries hard. Yunho shocked upon Changmin’s loud cries and quickly move closer to Changmin. He let go the letter and hug Changmin tightly.

“sorryyy Yunnie is sorry…” Yunho rub Changmin’s back. Changmin keep pretending to cry and silently take the letter and hide in his shirt. Changmin giggles.

“eh?”

Changmin shocked when he realized he accidentally let out his giggles. He looked up and stare blinkingly and Yunho. grinning.

“Yah! Shim Changmin! give me back the letter!” said Yunho with his pouting.

“not with my permission!” Changmin stick out his tongue. “mehroongg~”

Yunho groaned and push Changmin body on bed and topped the boy. He pinned Changmin’s hands above his head and stare into Changmin shocked-eyes.

“Y-yunnie..w-what..”

“shh..”

Yunho release Changmin’s hands while staring into Changmin soft-gazed-eyes. cupping Changmin face, Yunho smiles handsomely.

“I only leave you for five days to my hometown..but how come you become more beautiful hmm?”

Changmin almost close his eyes because of Yunho low-tone voice. He melted with Yunho’s caress.

“I miss you…” Yunho leans and nuzzles his nose to Changmin’s cheeks. Earned Changmin cute giggles.

“still soft as ever..”

Changmin blushed.

“I’m sorry..” said Yunho. he kiss Changmin reddish cheeks softly. and he stay like that for awhile. Makes the other latter trembling and his heartbeat went fast. Because Yunho’s soft kiss, and because of “I’m sorry”. He didn’t feel good with it. Really.

“whats that for…” asked Changmin with soft voice. Yunho release the kiss and stare into Changmin eyes. he shook his head.

“I want to sleep here..with you..”

Yunho lay his body beside Changmin. pulled Changmin in his arms, wrapping the small latter body tightly. And close his eyes. Yunho let his tears fall on Changmin head without the latter knowing. Yunho rub Changmin’s back softly.

“napping with Yunnie…” said Changmin excitedly. He snuggles more in Yunho arms.Yunho bite his lips. The tears still flowing.